KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » What was up with the two guys cleaning the windows in the first movie?

What was up with the two guys cleaning the windows in the first movie?
Started by: ADarksideJedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Question What was up with the two guys cleaning the windows in the first movie?

I was watching the movie and I noted in the beginning when Neo is talkign to his boss about being late for work.There are these two guys cleaning the windows.
It keeps going back to them and both actors looked at them alot.Is this supose to mean anything or not?jm confused

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post May 4th, 2007 02:12 AM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

DOes anyone know why?Come on guys!You call yourself Matrick fans!jm

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post May 13th, 2007 02:45 AM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

they could be the twins... watching neo for the merv... quite a longshot... i dunno really...

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 11:12 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shane14120

they had to be some sort of program or somebody jacked in because they were standing on the lift that morpheus later told neo to get on in order to escape the agents. when he got there the window washers were gone but the lift was still in the same place which happened to be at the right height for neo to escape on. obviously pre planned by somebody perhaps the oracle.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 07:24 AM
Shane14120 is currently offline Click here to Send Shane14120 a Private Message Find more posts by Shane14120 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Hey guys. Wow ... been a looong time since I've posted to this forum, my "first home" here at the KMC from way back when; heh - even just saying that makes me feel about 1,000 years old stick out tongue .

Anyway, I came across this question, and couldn't resist popping my head in to give an answer (frankly, I'm surprised that none of the other "Matrix" die-hards on this forum have already stick out tongue !). The significance of the window cleaners is, quite simply, that they are played by the Wachowski brothers (the directors of the film). Quite a boring answer, really, but there ya go; there could, of course, be a deeper meaning to their appearance (with the "Matrix" trilogy there often is stick out tongue !) ... but I doubt it.

Just as a quick aside - are any of the old gang still around here?

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 11:30 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Wow - times really have changed; no replies after 5 days? I guess this forum (unsurprisingly, of course) isn't as busy as it used to be ...

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 01:57 AM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

im gonna reply to this one

its the same thing with the cat..the guy cleans the same bit of window twice

its deja vu...then the agents come straight after it

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 02:47 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Re: What was up with the two guys cleaning the windows in the first movie?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
I was watching the movie and I noted in the beginning when Neo is talkign to his boss about being late for work.There are these two guys cleaning the windows.
It keeps going back to them and both actors looked at them alot.Is this supose to mean anything or not?jm confused

Aside from the directors being the cleaners, it also signifies that..somthings not quite right.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2008 10:17 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote