KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » Warriors Series by Erin Hunter

Warriors Series by Erin Hunter
Started by: Maddi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Maddi
Rush Fan

Warriors Series by Erin Hunter

Hey has anyone read a series called Warriors by Erin Hunter? I think this series is really, really awesome and I recommend it to anyone. If anyone would like to ask any questions about the books or discuss them, go ahead! These are awesome books and so much to talk about them. Here are a list of them:

Warriors:
1: Into the Wild
2: Fire and Ice
3: Forest of Secrets
4: Rising Storm
5: A Dangerous Path
6: The Darkest Hour

Warriors: The New Prophecy:
1: Midnight
2: Moonrise
3: Dawn
4: (On April 6th) Starlight

SNAKES AND ARROWS COMING OUT MAY 1ST 2007!! TOURING IN JUNE!!

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 10:26 PM
Maddi is currently offline Click here to Send Maddi a Private Message Find more posts by Maddi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FireheartXxX

Tongue warriors series

hey i just wanted to tell u how much i totally agree with you about warrior. omg i love those books so much. i feel like i know them all so well!! as you can tell from my name, these books are like my life and im dying to talk to someone about them cause none of my family wants to even see me with those books. Anyway, if u ever wanna talk about umm, id definently like to. thanks

~Lightningfur (thats the name that my friend gave me cause im really, really fast stick out tongue )

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 07:14 PM
FireheartXxX is currently offline Click here to Send FireheartXxX a Private Message Find more posts by FireheartXxX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

i love the Warriors books!!! they are like the best books ever!!! o, and i like your name FireheartXxX!!! i can't wait untill the next book comes out!! which book was your favorite??

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 08:35 PM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.F.
Redgis Filaro

I've read them too, and I think they're good, but they're not my favourite series... My favourite cat was Graystripe...

2 of my friends like the books, but they're the only other people I know who do... Most of my friends are dog-lovers...

Find me a better comedian than Dane Cook, and I will give you a million dollars.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 05:15 AM
R.F. is currently offline Click here to Send R.F. a Private Message Find more posts by R.F. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phreak_v2.o
Metal Goddess

i also like the warriors series if u like this series and u havent read the redwall series, u should
cool metallica sig melkor

3. POTC 2

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 07:51 PM
phreak_v2.o is currently offline Click here to Send phreak_v2.o a Private Message Find more posts by phreak_v2.o Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

Who was everyones favorite character?

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 06:36 PM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IluvFirestar
Conry from W.I.T.C.H.

I love Warriors!! That is my favorite book series ever! They can be so emotional! My favorite has to be Firestar, but not because almost everything revolves around him. He's so brave. I also love Sandstorm and Graystripe. Squirrelflight, too. I haven't read Dawn or Starlight, but my mom's going to buy me Dawn soon. I can't wait for Twilight and the one after that, can't remember the name... Erin Hunter is writing other new books, too. Firestar's Quest, Power of Three Book One, and Warriors: Secrets of the Clans. It was so sad when they left the Forest, but the Lake is cool, too, even though I didn't read Dawn yet. And just because I haven't read Dawn doesn't mean I'm not a fanatic. I would have except I'm broke and no library near me has the books! If you want to talk about Warriors, I'm here! Sorry I babbled on, I'm a bit like Squirrelflight.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 11:03 PM
IluvFirestar is currently offline Click here to Send IluvFirestar a Private Message Find more posts by IluvFirestar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

I really like Leafpool, I love how Cinderpelt named her that after she found the Moonpool... I also love her little love affair with Crowfeather! I think it is so romantic!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 12:54 AM
Tawnycloud
Lives in StormClan

I love that series! Its the best! Did you know that there is a warriors roleplaying game site online? It is so cool! I spend most of my time there! You should check it out!!!

Tawnycloud

http, colin, forward slash, forward slash, awarriorsplace, dot, pro (no space, pro boards is one word) boards, forty nine (numeric), dot, com

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 02:16 AM
Tawnycloud is currently offline Click here to Send Tawnycloud a Private Message Find more posts by Tawnycloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

Cool, so who's everyone else's favorite character??

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 06:52 PM
Azure
Your socks taste good...

I know this is random and no one knows me, but my goal is to spread the word.......there will be a Dragonlance movie in 2007! (don't bother flaming me, because will most likely never see it)

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 09:10 PM
Azure is currently offline Click here to Send Azure a Private Message Find more posts by Azure Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maddi
Rush Fan

Whooo... I didn't know there were this many fans! Sorry I haven't replied... I haven't been on in a while.

I love the Warriors books.

Ok... someone has to agree with me that Squirrelflight is a stupid name... I mean really. No offense.

I don't really have a favorite character... I love them all.

Next book is out in this month! Woot!

Come back and talk with me your guys because I see that no one has said anything since july... *whew* it's been a while.

thanks for your imput!! I appreciate it.

SNAKES AND ARROWS COMING OUT MAY 1ST 2007!! TOURING IN JUNE!!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 12:23 AM
Maddi is currently offline Click here to Send Maddi a Private Message Find more posts by Maddi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Greystar

I know! I'm a total Warriors fan!!Greystripe was one of my fav charcters
*sniffles* Has anyone read Sunset yet??

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 03:39 PM
Greystar is currently offline Click here to Send Greystar a Private Message Find more posts by Greystar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a-k-a-amber

I have

"It would never have worked out between us."..... "Keep telling yourself that darling."

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 02:57 AM
a-k-a-amber is currently offline Click here to Send a-k-a-amber a Private Message Find more posts by a-k-a-amber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackCloud

I've read Sunset and The Sight. Graystripes back in Sunset. YAYYY woot.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2007 07:25 PM
BlackCloud is currently offline Click here to Send BlackCloud a Private Message Find more posts by BlackCloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swiftwater

There are lots of roleplays out there....

Warrior Soul (z8.invi*sion*free.com/Warrior_Soul) is one of them.

It is pretty much a forum like this, except for roleplaying. I just joined and I find everyone to be very helpful. Mind you, it's run by a bunch of kids and seems to work out just great!

In case you're wondering, take out the asterisks (*) in the url address I provided.

Last edited by Swiftwater on Aug 29th, 2007 at 02:26 AM

Old Post Aug 29th, 2007 02:23 AM
Swiftwater is currently offline Click here to Send Swiftwater a Private Message Find more posts by Swiftwater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Canaryisland

i love Jaykit, Yellowfang, Whitestorm, and Crowfeather... Another GREAT RPg is shecat.pro*boar*ds102.com

(take aterisks off *)

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2007 06:12 PM
Canaryisland is currently offline Click here to Send Canaryisland a Private Message Find more posts by Canaryisland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fireheart160

Love Warriors!!

Ok how cool is this series!?!?!?! I JUST started reading them because a friend suggested them and i already love them!!!!!!!!!! They r the best books i have ever read because they making u want to read more!! They r like the only books I will dare to read because i dont like reading but when my friend suggested them i went straight to it and liked it after the first chapter!!! rolling on floor laughing that is one cute smily i just did!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Well c ya i have other things i gotta do(like read another one of those awesome books) than b on the computer but i promise ill b on again!!! so write to me!! Bye and u can get me on my AIM account! Sorry i did put email earlier but then i thought about it and i never get on it ssoooo ya!AIM account is below feel free to get me anytime im on!!!!

lowgurl6Happy Danceweird name i no but really its just my fav song low and gurl6 at the end cause im a girl and i just picked a random nummber so ya...

Last edited by Fireheart160 on Feb 7th, 2008 at 10:53 PM

Old Post Feb 7th, 2008 10:42 PM
Fireheart160 is currently offline Click here to Send Fireheart160 a Private Message Find more posts by Fireheart160 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dawnstar

Love

hey peeps! ok, i LLLLLOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEE warriors!!!! i would marry the books if i could!!! i love all of the warriors soooooo much, that i can't even come close to having a favorite!!!! (here's some secrets: 1.sometimes, i cry when they die! and 2. when i'm sad, or mad, or i just wanna get away from it all, i wish i were a warrior cat in one of the books!!!) my friend and i gave everyone in our class warrior names, that's how much we love them!!!

thanx 4 listening!!!
lotsa luv, dawnstar big grin

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 11:09 PM
Dawnstar is currently offline Click here to Send Dawnstar a Private Message Find more posts by Dawnstar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FirestarThunder

Oh my gosh..... I love these books!!!! I am only on The Darkest Hour but I love them!!! I really do feel bad for Bluestar..... She was a Noble Warrior and never deserved to die.... I hate Tigerstar for causing Cinderpelt to ruin her leg AND for attacking Bluestar!!!! Good thing Firestar was there!!! My favorite charecter is Sandstorm.... I love that there is a kind of romance between Firestar and Sandstorm... well anyway I love theese books!!!! PM ME!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2008 02:17 AM
FirestarThunder is currently offline Click here to Send FirestarThunder a Private Message Find more posts by FirestarThunder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote