KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » You people are all spider geeks

You people are all spider geeks
Started by: VENOMisCOOL

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
VENOMisCOOL

You people are all spider geeks

I cant belive u grown people or even kids obsess this much about spider man, ITS A CARTOON . you people need to get a life.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 05:18 PM
VENOMisCOOL is currently offline Click here to Send VENOMisCOOL a Private Message Find more posts by VENOMisCOOL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hostile
Horribly Addictive

Re: You people are all spider geeks

quote:
Originally posted by VENOMisCOOL
I cant belive u grown people or even kids obsess this much about spider man, ITS A CARTOON . you people need to get a life.

Actually, it's not a cartoon, it's a comic. But nice try.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 05:22 PM
Hostile is currently offline Click here to Send Hostile a Private Message Find more posts by Hostile Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpyCspider

Re: You people are all spider geeks

quote:
Originally posted by VENOMisCOOL

Says the person who actually took the time to come on this forum to tell us this.....

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 05:25 PM
SpyCspider is currently offline Click here to Send SpyCspider a Private Message Find more posts by SpyCspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Remember what Barney told you this morning? Don't be rude.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 05:29 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

quote:

Strange remark, coming from somebody who's nick is VENOMisCOOL.

And it's not an obsession (not for me), just a harmless hobby. And Spider-Man is more than just a cartoon, it's also two generations of comics and a major blockbuster...

Creating threads just to say you don't like something is a bit childish, I think.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 05:32 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Two generations of the biggest comic, four series of cartoons, a live TV show, and two huge summer blockbusters to be precise.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 05:35 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stevie
Blitzed out of our skulls

venomiscool your pathetic, you attack us saying we are obsessed and we need to get a life....are you ****ing kidding me ..wow dude ur a loser u need to get a life. seriously think about what ur saying ur insulting yourself rather us, u are the 1 whos saying we are geeks when you the one who is posting lies about you knowing Tobey ya we are interesting in spiderman so what just because we are on a website and we like to interact with other members doesnt mean we are geek and we have no life, u r the 1 with know life when you are coming to us trying to make fun of us.......u should ur name from venomiscool to iamgay...little advice

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 06:51 PM
Stevie is currently offline Click here to Send Stevie a Private Message Find more posts by Stevie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

i dont care if its your opinion, but honestly your very rude to do this in a spiderman forum(at least do it in general) i finally am able to talk about spiderman to ppl here. i never understand why people post tihs stuff.....hell why dont you go hang out with the whole bush sucks forum croud - you'd fit in their in a heartbeat, it has all the negative energy you need to thrive and be a cockroach

Note* im not republican , and i dont like kerry - i just hate it when ppl bash with no reason

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 06:52 PM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

this thread is pointless, smooth move coming to a SPIDERMAN forum and trying futily to say it's a waste of time

closing..............

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 06:54 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote