KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Harry's OWL's

Harry's OWL's
Started by: Patronus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Patronus

Harry's OWL's

How do you think Harry did in his OWL's? I am concerned for him since he has to receive Outstanding in Potions in order to become an auror. Also, it seemed that Harry struggled a bit in some areas during the exams. How do you think he did on each test? Here's my list...

Defense Against the Dark Arts -- O
Transfiguration -- E
Potions -- O (I think the only reason he does bad in potions in school is because Snape makes him nervous.)
History of Magic -- A
Divination -- P
Care of Magical Creatures -- E

And there may be a few others that I can't think of right now. What do you think?

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 12:24 AM
Patronus is currently offline Click here to Send Patronus a Private Message Find more posts by Patronus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

i dont remember the grading list... will somebody tell me?

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 01:47 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

O - outstanding smile Sorry, that's all I really know. Sorry.

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 03:40 AM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

I would think;
DADA O at the least.
CoMC-E/O
Herbology-E
Potions-E, but then the requirement for the Potions set is Oconfused
Charms-E
Transfiguration-E
If they take distractions into account he might just scrape through Astronomy, but he will fail History of Magic and Divination.

Pass Grades:
O = Outstanding
E = Exceeds Expectations
A = Acceptable

Failing grades:
P = Poor
D = Dreadful
and T = Troll, though that grade might not exist.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 10:25 AM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Alpha
anomaly

Patronus, Shaber> What makes you both so sure that Harry is going to become an Auror?

I dont think he will get 'O' in Potions. (I am sorry)

Defense Against the Dark Arts -- O
Transfiguration -- E
Potions -- A
History of Magic -- A
Divination -- P
Care of Magical Creatures -- E

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 10:35 AM
The Alpha is currently offline Find more posts by The Alpha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fay Lupin
Daughter of dragons

He might get an O in potions, because Snape wasn't there during the test to annoy him. cool

DMAG love I love Dom and Billy

My Harry Potter fanfictions Please review if you read them! If you don't, I'll know! And I'll hunt you down and force a review out of you!! big grin

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 06:53 PM
Fay Lupin is currently offline Click here to Send Fay Lupin a Private Message Find more posts by Fay Lupin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

he said he thought about being an auror. but it's not confirmed yes

-Don't leave us

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 07:03 PM
celestial_moon is currently offline Click here to Send celestial_moon a Private Message Find more posts by celestial_moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doejoecricket
Unidentified Human Bean

DADA - O ~ obviously

Care of MC - E ~ he was so determined to please Hagrid

Potions - O ~ heheh, it'll be no fun without Snape wink

Charms - E ~ he did pretty good in it

Tranfiguration - E ~ he did fine, besides, he needs it for Auror

Divination - T ~ big grin haha, he informed the examiner that he/she (can't remember) out to have died last Tuesday! HAHHA

History of Magic - P ~ that, or he'll get a D, because, well Prof. Binns!

Herbology - E ~ only a single bite, not too bad

But through it all, one name I have been:
Jim Jim to Dim Dim, but I dont get it at all
I scratch my head in confusion ~Dim Dim

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 07:17 PM
doejoecricket is currently offline Click here to Send doejoecricket a Private Message Find more posts by doejoecricket Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DracosGirl
Hmm..SoThisIs25Characters

i cant see harry failing anything too badly, he is a bright kid and is probably awarded points for everything he has done with voldemort, i mean, that shows he is strong and clever doesnt it

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 08:29 PM
DracosGirl is currently offline Click here to Send DracosGirl a Private Message Find more posts by DracosGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

That could only be counted as "Extra Curricular Activities!" The Patronus was worth a bonus point however.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 08:40 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DracosGirl

I guess but what wizard employer out there isnt going to want to employ Harry Potter?
He'll get a job no problem, he could probably do whatever he wanted when he left school

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 08:46 PM
DracosGirl is currently offline Click here to Send DracosGirl a Private Message Find more posts by DracosGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patronus

I think that Harry might have a natural talent for potions that he has not been able to find yet because Snape is always breathing down his neck in that class. That day when Snape did not bother him at all (but then "accidentally" broke his potion by pushing it off the table) Harry felt he did atleast an E job.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 10:48 PM
Patronus is currently offline Click here to Send Patronus a Private Message Find more posts by Patronus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Alpha
anomaly

But the book tells us that he didnt do the Potions paper as perfectly as the DAtDA's.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2004 01:33 PM
The Alpha is currently offline Find more posts by The Alpha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

Troll laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 25th, 2004 03:10 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DracosGirl

i dont think he will get a T for anything tho

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 03:33 PM
eezy45
Winter is coming

lol neither me

i dont even think T exists

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 03:48 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

i agree i mean...harry has to get an O in potions yeah? because he wanted to be an auror and snape only takes O's into his NEWT classes

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

S L Y T H E R I N B A R O N N E S S

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 09:33 PM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

And I wouldn't have thought that JKR would ditch the character now.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 09:17 PM
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

the only thing (beside Divination) that I think Harry didn't get a wonderful grade in was History of magic and maybe Astromany (i know thats not spelt right. . .) but nither of them is needed for him to become auror i don't think

Offical Country Music Lover of Ravenclaw

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 09:23 PM
angelsflame265 is currently offline Click here to Send angelsflame265 a Private Message Find more posts by angelsflame265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

yea thas rite! he said he had only filled in 2/3 of his astronomy chart b/c he was watching hagrid, so the highest he could get is probably a 67%...not very good is it? =[ btw shaber...what character are you talking about?

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

S L Y T H E R I N B A R O N N E S S

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 12:49 AM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote