KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » After It's All Over

After It's All Over
Started by: MistressofSnape

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MistressofSnape
Slytherin's Bookaholic

After It's All Over

After it's all over, when J.K finishs book 7, will we still be rehasing the theories making up alternate endings? I wonder how long it will be, afterward, for people to stop talking about about. I have a feeling, after book 7, it'll take a few months but this will slowly die. Will you still come on afterward to put in your knut after J.K already put in her galleon?

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 04:01 AM
MistressofSnape is currently offline Click here to Send MistressofSnape a Private Message Find more posts by MistressofSnape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MistressofSnape
After it's all over, when J.K finishs book 7, will we still be rehasing the theories making up alternate endings? I wonder how long it will be, afterward, for people to stop talking about about. I have a feeling, after book 7, it'll take a few months but this will slowly die. Will you still come on afterward to put in your knut after J.K already put in her galleon?
... Do people still go to the LotR forum? YES! WE WILL STILL BE HERE AFTER THE SEVENTH BOOK! Why? Because the movies are still coming out by then! After the movies die down the population might drop in hear but there will always be us here.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 04:17 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

It'll die out eventually (like my beloved Animorphs....) In fact, it's already starting die out. Look at the state of this forum for example. Hardly any posts....

There's always fan-fiction....

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 06:21 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by Draco69
It'll die out eventually (like my beloved Animorphs....) In fact, it's already starting die out. Look at the state of this forum for example. Hardly any posts....

It wont die out totally. There will always be people posting shit.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 07:29 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MistressofSnape
Slytherin's Bookaholic

Yes, like Hairy Pooper. *shudders*

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 06:24 PM
MistressofSnape is currently offline Click here to Send MistressofSnape a Private Message Find more posts by MistressofSnape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

That's because there's nothing actively happening about Harry Potter right now. smile

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 06:36 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by H. S. 6
That's because there's nothing actively happening about Harry Potter right now. smile
Except for the cast being posted on OotP.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 07:06 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by H. S. 6

Yes. But after the movies and books are done....

Everything dies eventually. I give the series about another five years of popularity. Max.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 11:18 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insomnia
Minion

After the 7th movie this forum will flood with equations and scientific theory, and eventually you'll invent magic.

That's just how it's gonna be.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 03:07 AM
Insomnia is currently offline Click here to Send Insomnia a Private Message Find more posts by Insomnia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by MistressofSnape

Movies.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 03:14 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by Insomnia
After the 7th movie this forum will flood with equations and scientific theory, and eventually you'll invent magic.

That's just how it's gonna be.
You mean we haven't started yet... ummm.... nothing!

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 11:49 PM
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

I agree with you. After book 6, in my opinion, popularity has dropped a good deal. I'm not saying it's not one of the most popular series anymore, I just believe that the whole world isn't as crazy as it once was.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 01:03 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dagurlhoolived

i think it will always be a series of literary acclaim and eventualy it will be known as a classic. how could you guys have so little faith in the books we love so much. i for one intend to make sure my kids are just as obsessed as i am!!!

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 03:25 AM
dagurlhoolived is currently offline Click here to Send dagurlhoolived a Private Message Find more posts by dagurlhoolived Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coonskin 13
Racoon

Originally posted by Darth Macabre
I agree with you. After book 6, in my opinion, popularity has dropped a good deal. I'm not saying it's not one of the most popular series anymore, I just believe that the whole world isn't as crazy as it once was.

well, all the millitant h/hr shippers(note; i am not calling h/hr shippers militant. i am refering to the militant ones) stopped reading. and nothing big is happining.

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Yes, in case you noticed I have been gone, and yes, I'm back indefinately. If you want to hear of my crazy adventures during my absence look in my profile!

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 09:32 PM
Coonskin 13 is currently offline Click here to Send Coonskin 13 a Private Message Find more posts by Coonskin 13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by Coonskin 13
well, all the millitant h/hr shippers(note; i am not calling h/hr shippers militant. i am refering to the militant ones) stopped reading. and nothing big is happining.
Yes, I noticed the H/hr shippers disappeared.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 10:03 PM
dagurlhoolived

wow, i guess im the only one who has faith

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 08:34 PM
dagurlhoolived is currently offline Click here to Send dagurlhoolived a Private Message Find more posts by dagurlhoolived Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HermWeasley
Know me?

i thought about this as well
what will happen when the movies and books are done.
Will harry still be around.(pretty scary 2 think about,huh?)
but always remember:
"He'll never be gone! Not as long as those who remain are loyal to
him!'-harry potter and the chamber of secrets

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 10:15 PM
HermWeasley is currently offline Click here to Send HermWeasley a Private Message Find more posts by HermWeasley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tigress
Slash Queen Senior Member

we can still make theories art and fics based on our own views of the books we can still argue over what we found from the books and we'll all still love coming on here and chatting kmc and this board will no doubt always be here as long as there are fans we'll be here this is a fandom not just a passing phase mot all of us will grow out of it I guess.

Gryffindors Official Hug Giver To All !!

UNI, DRACO MALFOY, ROGUE, MAIK, LIANSLO, AUROR_CHK, TASSIE MUSC
Gryffindor Prefect.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 03:26 PM
tigress is currently offline Click here to Send tigress a Private Message Find more posts by tigress Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Originally posted by Coonskin 13

I'm an H/Hr shipper and I still like the books.

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 04:10 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Originally posted by HermWeasley
i thought about this as well
what will happen when the movies and books are done.
Will harry still be around.(pretty scary 2 think about,huh?)
but always remember:
"He'll never be gone! Not as long as those who remain are loyal to
him!'-harry potter and the chamber of secrets
Correction... Dumbledore said "I will only truly have left this school when none here are loyal to me!"

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 05:32 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote