KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Hermione Granger/Emma Watson [merged]

Is Hermione a werewolf?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Definitely 12 16.67%
No, it can't be 60 83.33%
Total: 72 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hermione Granger/Emma Watson [merged]
Started by: Punkyhermy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

Angry emma watson thread

emma watson is pretty and is famouse cuz of that not cuz shes a good actress she sucks at acting and at premieres she dresses up without opening her eyes hate her wat bout you ppl?

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 10:57 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

hey that's kinda mean, just opening a whole new thread to say this.
I dislike Emma Watson but this is mean!
I say this thread needs to be closed pronto!
mad

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 11:12 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Candy
Jedi-Quietscheentchen

how many threads are there... poor phoe. you're new, arnt ya? okay, there one ofical thread about dan, rupert and emma, there are emma lovers and ya can talk to them. i think shes good.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 11:16 PM
Candy is currently offline Click here to Send Candy a Private Message Find more posts by Candy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BurnetteBeauty1
A pirates life for me

i think thats mean too!
i bet you wouldnt want people talking crap about you if you where famous! no

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 11:28 PM
BurnetteBeauty1 is currently offline Click here to Send BurnetteBeauty1 a Private Message Find more posts by BurnetteBeauty1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kenshin'sgurl34

i think u shood keep this thread. i like it. i hate her too

3)Chobits
4)Yu-Gi-Oh!
5)Sailor Moon
6)Rurouni Kenshin
7)Gundam Wing
8)Urusei Yatsura
9)Marmalade Boy
10)Yu-Yu Hakusho

Old Post Dec 25th, 2003 03:48 AM
Kenshin'sgurl34 is currently offline Click here to Send Kenshin'sgurl34 a Private Message Find more posts by Kenshin'sgurl34 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

she's hot

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Dec 25th, 2003 04:22 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
daeri

If you dislike Emma you should make your own "Emma hate - forum", but don't mess up this forum with people that love her, and the other players of the Harry Potter movie..

I really think this threat should be closed..

Old Post Dec 25th, 2003 10:19 AM
daeri is currently offline Click here to Send daeri a Private Message Find more posts by daeri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

i can say wat i want!kenshin'sgurls34 u rock!!
wat ever happened to freedom of speeach.u like her, don't come here.
that's that!

Old Post Dec 25th, 2003 07:11 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
daeri

If you don't like her put up your own website about it or something, but don't terrorate this forum.... mad mad mad mad mad

Old Post Dec 25th, 2003 08:27 PM
daeri is currently offline Click here to Send daeri a Private Message Find more posts by daeri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Candy
Jedi-Quietscheentchen

i agree with daeri... if ya dont like sum1 make no threads, which have been exist a milion times and mess up the whole forum, no1 will change his/hers meaning cause ya messed him/her up....

Old Post Dec 25th, 2003 08:36 PM
Candy is currently offline Click here to Send Candy a Private Message Find more posts by Candy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azyne

WHAT PART OF

quote:
Dan, Rupert and Emma - OFFICIAL Thread

PLEASE don't start anymore threads about these three!

DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?!?

Geez, grow up. If you don't like her, either do as daeri suggested and say it on your own site, or deal with it and move on.

I'm positive that within a matter a days, this thread will be locked and deleted....

Freedom of speech... laughing Good one.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2003 01:05 AM
azyne is currently offline Click here to Send azyne a Private Message Find more posts by azyne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

People who put up new threads to bash an actor are immature beyond belief. I dislike Emma Watson also but I do not have the right to post a new thread that would dent the happy discussion on this forum. Phoenix made Official threads for a reason and it is your choice whether to do yourself a favor and go along as we have.

azyne is right, even if we did not say anything about this thread it will be closed in a matter of days. You can do that Freedom of Speech shit somewhere else. mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2003 01:52 AM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kenshin'sgurl34

hey, punkyhermy, email me at [email protected] gotta talk to u!

3)Chobits
4)Yu-Gi-Oh!
5)Sailor Moon
6)Rurouni Kenshin
7)Gundam Wing
8)Urusei Yatsura
9)Marmalade Boy
10)Yu-Yu Hakusho

Old Post Dec 26th, 2003 04:41 AM
Kenshin'sgurl34 is currently offline Click here to Send Kenshin'sgurl34 a Private Message Find more posts by Kenshin'sgurl34 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

well why should i open some site cuz of you ppl .
if you dont like her come here ifyou like her then get lost!
miffed
and oh ya happy discussion laughing i never new this site was in shortage of happy discussions
i never told the ppl who love emma to reply this thread is only for emma hatters not lovers thumb down
soo if you love her dont come and write stupid things.
and ya i thought this site was freedom. What the f**k?

Old Post Dec 26th, 2003 06:29 PM
Kitoky
Starting Anew

I have a sudden urge to open a thread for punkyhermy and Kenshin'sgurl34 haters........

Thank you so much Eezy!!

Old Post Dec 26th, 2003 07:16 PM
daeri

I agree!... roll eyes (sarcastic) cool

Old Post Dec 26th, 2003 07:46 PM
Candy
Jedi-Quietscheentchen

GOGOGO Kitoky laughing

Old Post Dec 26th, 2003 09:30 PM
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Or I can just pretend that you're dirt under my feet and not waste my precious time on something that Phoenix will just close and be deleted.

Thank you so much Eezy!!

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 01:22 AM
Kenshin'sgurl34

i thought tat we were friends, kitoky. y r u suddenly hateing me?

3)Chobits
4)Yu-Gi-Oh!
5)Sailor Moon
6)Rurouni Kenshin
7)Gundam Wing
8)Urusei Yatsura
9)Marmalade Boy
10)Yu-Yu Hakusho

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 04:23 AM
Kitoky
Starting Anew

We are friends Kenshin'sgurl. I'm just making my point on this thread.

Thank you so much Eezy!!

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 06:08 PM