KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Ronald Weasley/Rupert Grint [merged]

Ronald Weasley/Rupert Grint [merged]
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

who dosent like that ron kid from harry potter

Ok i have seen both harry potter movies they where pretty good i liked em but i hated that ron kid in the movie the red head dork acts like a *** and he is a wimp. for the whole movie u look at this dorky kid with cheeks that look like he has a shit load of food in em. not to mention his most incridiably annoying squeaky voice. i mean he must be a good actor to land any movie but still i dont like em is there any one else that thinks the same???

Old Post Jun 28th, 2003 11:42 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

I hate him too. hes a bad actor and does the worst impressions.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 05:34 PM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SiriusBlackRIP

I also hate him for all of the above reasons, he annoys the hell out of me.

'The world is like a ride at an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think that it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. There is a lot of denial in this ride, the ride, in fact, is made up of denial. It goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time and they begin to question, is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "hey - don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride..." And we... kill those people. Ha ha "Shut him up." "We have a lot invested in this ride. Shut him up. Look at my furrows of worry. Look at my big bank account and my family. This just has to be real." Just a ride. But we always kill those good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok. But it doesn't matter because: It's just a ride. And we can change it anytime we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings and money. A choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love, instead, see all of us as one. Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money that we spend on weapons and defences each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace.' - the late prophet Bill Hicks.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 09:16 PM
SiriusBlackRIP is currently offline Click here to Send SiriusBlackRIP a Private Message Find more posts by SiriusBlackRIP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

never saw Harry Potter

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 10:28 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chica16
chica

i agree with all of you on that ron kid... i hate harry potter but i saw the movies asnd that kid didn't help any

the crownless again shall be king.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 01:55 AM
chica16 is currently offline Click here to Send chica16 a Private Message Find more posts by chica16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

i thought alot of u would see my perspective

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 02:05 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i think ron's character improves in the next books. hey, cut these kids actors some slack! some of them have never acted before, or at least in a movie. it takes alot of experience and time to get as good as the adult actors in the movies. can't wait to poa! i think out of all the hp kid actors, i think tom felton has the most acting experience out of all of them. he's been acting for 6 years. i've seen his filmography, he's been in a couple of good movies and lots of tv/radio appearances. so, i hope he continues on after poa to play draco malofy!

battosai yuriko

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 07:08 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mina.harker

i hate the movies. they r jus so much worse than the books. and the three kids cant act, any of them. but ron as a character is rly cool. in the film he's awful, but then so are all of them

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 03:33 PM
mina.harker is currently offline Click here to Send mina.harker a Private Message Find more posts by mina.harker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

i like him! i stand here as rons defender - whoever dislikes him must pass thru me first!! i throw down the gauntlet!

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 06:33 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sk8erGymnast23

I don't like harry potter so i couldn't tell you haven't even seen the first one.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 08:08 PM
Sk8erGymnast23 is currently offline Click here to Send Sk8erGymnast23 a Private Message Find more posts by Sk8erGymnast23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danradclifeluva

mina.harker r wuteva i disagree tha kids can act for kids i mean there kids

SIRIUS AND LUPIN KICK ASS! wink

beer butterbeer is mmm mmm good (i noe cuz i had it at barnes and nobles when me an ma grl and ma sis went to pik up tha book)

Harry+Ginny love
Hermoine+Ronlove
Neville+Lunalove

New Orleans And Dallas R The Best Cities(even if r footballteams suk) thumb down miffed

Cheerleaders Are Tha Best

SRS rules

by tha way if ya read ma posts and tha spellins off dont mind it cuz im in summer mode and i dont hink bout nething except cheerleadn and chillian

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 11:43 PM
danradclifeluva is currently offline Click here to Send danradclifeluva a Private Message Find more posts by danradclifeluva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

u know what i find funny. well first off i am a very straight guy i aint no where near a *** so i aint judging guys looks but it is funny that people say that tom felton and danile what ever r hot i mean if they where just normal kids they would be dorks i bet like look at that frankie muniz i hate that kid and girls always say he is hot he is a skinny 5foot 4 in dork honetsly. he just acts has money and is famous that is the only reason y he is considered "hot". but anyway i just hate it when people say o this guy is so hot when honestly he is just a regualr looking kid that is no big deal. i aint acting jelouse that people say that i mean look at my signature i mean i dont have to be jealous of those kids. LOL

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 12:58 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

Omg deniro you are so right! I mean I am like 3 years older than those kiddies, but I bet if they were walking on the streets and were not famous, they wouldn't be considered "hot", I am not saying they are ugly, but they really are no big deal, no offense!

she's miss california <3

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 06:06 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtaInCLaUdiA a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtaInCLaUdiA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chica16
chica

harry potter is weird

the crownless again shall be king.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 06:26 AM
chica16 is currently offline Click here to Send chica16 a Private Message Find more posts by chica16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

What do you mean by weird? like he is strange-looking or like he acts odd? hmmmmmmm

she's miss california <3

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 06:29 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtaInCLaUdiA a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtaInCLaUdiA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
frootlooplucy
Misunderstood Ant

i think the books are better than the movies. but hey, the actors are just kids, theyll get better. and emma watson (is that her name?) is an ok actress... better than the rest.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 07:56 AM
frootlooplucy is currently offline Click here to Send frootlooplucy a Private Message Find more posts by frootlooplucy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spideyfreak88

i cant wait till they make a movie out of the fourth and fifth book i loved them! Well i'm not done with the fifth one . halfway and i like it alot.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 04:58 PM
spideyfreak88 is currently offline Click here to Send spideyfreak88 a Private Message Find more posts by spideyfreak88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mina.harker

im sorry i was so negative. i suppose they r still kids, and they r much better in the second one than the first. embarrasment so i am willing to give them a chance. i sort of agree with frootlooplucy in that emma watson is better than the others.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 07:03 PM
mina.harker is currently offline Click here to Send mina.harker a Private Message Find more posts by mina.harker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DayDreamgirl459

i think that there all pretty good actors for kids. and the whole hottness thing i totally agree with lol it's so true. and the ppl that think harry potter is weird then why r u reading this stuff........psychos

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 08:51 PM
DayDreamgirl459 is currently offline Click here to Send DayDreamgirl459 a Private Message Find more posts by DayDreamgirl459 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DayDreamgirl459

i think that there all pretty good actors for kids. and the whole hottness thing i totally agree with lol it's so true. and the ppl that think harry potter is weird then why r u reading this stuff........psychos

confused i just don't understand u ppl

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 08:52 PM
DayDreamgirl459 is currently offline Click here to Send DayDreamgirl459 a Private Message Find more posts by DayDreamgirl459 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote