KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » -Important- For Our Forum!!

-Important- For Our Forum!!
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

How to make our Forum a Happy Place!

I just thought I would consolidate our rules so that everybody knows them...

1. There will be NO Actor-bashing. And I MEAN none.

2. Don't start RPs here, my lambs, ask Ush if you can put them in the Unhosted RP Forum

3. Don't start Pointless Threads. If you have a question, or want to introduce yourself, there are other forums for that.

4. Respect other people's opinions even if you don't agree.

5. Be polite and no member-bashing.

6. Please stop asking for the stars personal e-mail addresses. They have fan-mail addresses on the official website. It is very unlikely anybody knows their personal address, and Emma/Dan/etc would not appreciate an influx of identical messages saying "I love you"/"I hate you"

These are all I can think of now... wink

Last edited by Phoenix on Feb 18th, 2004 at 01:17 PM

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 01:55 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

PLEASE, only post here if you have a suggestion on how to improve the Forum... If you post randomly or pointlessly, I will delete your posts.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 10:19 AM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

hiya phoenix...i saw your the only one who replied here awwwww i dont think your lambs care about rules stick out tongue disrepectful lot...dont you wish you could be mod over me big grin

and also about this pointless thread thing....erm..the 'i didnt want to tell you this' thread i can assure you is not pointless big grin so theres no reason to look there :d and if you DO look there remember...its written in code..and is actually talking about harry potter big grinbig grin

and i personally think you would make a great ulmo..seeing as it was my idea stick out tongue (thats my kiss up so you dont close it big grin)

good bye stick out tongue from.....sauron big grinbig grin

Im Back happy

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 08:55 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

quote:
Originally posted by Phoenix
PLEASE, only post here if you have a suggestion on how to improve the Forum... If you post randomly or pointlessly, I will delete your posts.

oh..never saw thaat.............im sorry

*hides from angry phoe...in the jacuzzi*

Attachment: jacuzzi.jpg
This has been downloaded 473 time(s).

Im Back happy

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 08:59 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Phoe: I think as long as there aren't alot of pointless threads and everyone follows the rules I think this forum will be fine!

What's not to like?! big grin

laughing out loud*laughing at Sauron in the jacuzzi*

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 07:42 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Yes! big grin Everyone needs to get along and no bashing!! big grin

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 12:22 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tonks

I agree although i might have a little history of bashing ppl. I say Sorry any one if i did it to you. Lets all be friends here.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 06:54 AM
Tonks is currently offline Click here to Send Tonks a Private Message Find more posts by Tonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

yeah, I also bash people when they make me mad.....so if I bashed any one I'm sorry.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 02:57 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stumister
Dark Emperor from beyond

Phoenix I am kinda new here and I was wonderin if possible could you make me a hp sig cause I dont know how to? Only if your not busy (bow at feet of almightly leader)
embarrasment

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 10:11 AM
Stumister is currently offline Click here to Send Stumister a Private Message Find more posts by Stumister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

hermy, I have no probs you saying you dislike Emma, but you post multiple threads about it, and it usually runs along the lines of "I HATE EMMA" and nothing else

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 03:18 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

maybe you can have ONE I hate Emma thread... but ONLY ONE! and if you start another after I allow you that, I'm closing 'em both down stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 10:58 AM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

quote:
Originally posted by Stumister
Phoenix I am kinda new here and I was wonderin if possible could you make me a hp sig cause I dont know how to? Only if your not busy (bow at feet of almightly leader)
embarrasment

howz this?

Attachment: hp sig jpeg.jpg
This has been downloaded 376 time(s).

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 10:58 AM
minnie
Junior ******

I love this forum, Phoenix! good job!

"All parents damage their children, It cannot be helped. Youth, like pristine glass, absorbs the prints of its handlers. Some parents smudge, others crack, a few shatter childhoods completely into jagged little pieces, beyond repair."

-Mitch Albom

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 01:53 PM
minnie is currently offline Click here to Send minnie a Private Message Find more posts by minnie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Well I like bashing people. It makes the annoying ones go away stick out tongue

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 03:54 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

quote:
Originally posted by punkyhermy
oky pheonix how come you closed the very first thread of mine wat happened to "you can only open one?"

because you've opened one in Movie Stars. How many emma threads do you need?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 04:01 PM
tigress
Slash Queen Senior Member

why dont we all just vent our frustrations bashing umbridge i found it quite refreshing she is evil to our beloved harry and hagrid

Gryffindors Official Hug Giver To All !!

UNI, DRACO MALFOY, ROGUE, MAIK, LIANSLO, AUROR_CHK, TASSIE MUSC
Gryffindor Prefect.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 09:05 PM
tigress is currently offline Click here to Send tigress a Private Message Find more posts by tigress Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tigress

phoenix sorry 4 replying to ghosts thread bout emma dont know what i was thinking i'll engage brain nxt time embarrasment embarrasment

Gryffindors Official Hug Giver To All !!

UNI, DRACO MALFOY, ROGUE, MAIK, LIANSLO, AUROR_CHK, TASSIE MUSC
Gryffindor Prefect.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 06:15 PM
tigress is currently offline Click here to Send tigress a Private Message Find more posts by tigress Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tigress

quote:
Originally posted by airangel429
Yes! big grin Everyone needs to get along and no bashing!! big grin
totally agree people are entitled to their own views and shouldnt get a bashing from people who dont agree

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 09:11 PM
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

Agreed,. free speech and all.

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 07:03 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mg16
I Heart Dead Guys

quote:
Originally posted by Tonks
I agree although i might have a little history of bashing ppl. I say Sorry any one if i did it to you. Lets all be friends here.

hehe, does krassin still post? Anyone remember our forum Troll? At least he liked Rob Zombie big grin Rob Zombie's awesome wink

10 Years

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 02:08 AM
mg16 is currently offline Click here to Send mg16 a Private Message Find more posts by mg16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote