KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » do u have

do u have
Started by: its_magic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
its_magic
ORDER OF MERLIN

do u have

do u have young family members who think they r harry potter i have one who thinks he can fly and ended up braking his arm shair any funny stories big grin big grin big grin laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 05:37 AM
its_magic is currently offline Click here to Send its_magic a Private Message Find more posts by its_magic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krassin
Rob Zombie

omg u crazy

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 05:39 AM
krassin is currently offline Click here to Send krassin a Private Message Find more posts by krassin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
unibrow
The Bored One

youngest person in my family is too old to believe in magic....

Clide: 12?
Mr.G: okay now lets try to get an answer from someone whos not a complete retard
anyone? cmon dont be shy!
Kyle: i think i know the answer mr. garrison
Cartman: meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh
Kyle: shut up fat boy
Cartman: hey! dont call me fat u f***ing jew!
Mr.Garrison: eric did u just say the "f" word?
Cartman: jew?
Kyle: no hes talking about f*** u cant say f*** in school u f***ing fatass
Mr.G: kyle!
Cartman: why the f*** not?!
Mr.G: eric!
Stan:dude u just said f*** again!
Mr.G: stanley!
Kenny:f***
Mr.G: kenny!
Cartman: whats the big deal? it doesnt hurt anybody! f*** f***ity f*** f*** f***
Mr.G: HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO SEE THE SCHOOL COUNSELOR?!
Cartman: how would u like to suck my balls?!
Mr.G: WHAT DID YOU SAY?!
Cartman: oh im sorry im sorry actually what i said was *picks up megaphone*
HOW WOULD U LIKE TO SUCK MY BALLS MR GARRISON?!
Stan: holy shit dude!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 04:58 PM
unibrow is currently offline Click here to Send unibrow a Private Message Find more posts by unibrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

haa haa! is that tru Its magic - sounds pretty wierd! who was he - brother???

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 05:23 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krassin
Rob Zombie

it was his cousin.
that same kid tried to talk to snakes and got bitten by one

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 09:58 PM
krassin is currently offline Click here to Send krassin a Private Message Find more posts by krassin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mg16
I Heart Dead Guys

omg! just yesterday my sis fell offa a slide and started yelling:

MADAME POOMFREEY! HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

she sed it exactly like that... ma-dame poom-free

10 Years

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 03:56 PM
mg16 is currently offline Click here to Send mg16 a Private Message Find more posts by mg16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mg16
I Heart Dead Guys

lolz my hermy avatar luks constapated

10 Years

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 03:57 PM
mg16 is currently offline Click here to Send mg16 a Private Message Find more posts by mg16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krassin
Rob Zombie

aha.....

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 09:30 PM
NTonks
Crash's Wife

I read in a magazine that several kids have hurled themselves into the wall between platform 9 and 10 at the kingscross station in London lol Probly thought they could get on the Hogwarts Express.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 12:47 AM
NTonks is currently offline Click here to Send NTonks a Private Message Find more posts by NTonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
frootlooplucy
Misunderstood Ant

i have a cousin who tried to fly... jumped off a wall... but it was only a little wall so no harm done. but its really weird, he looks like harry potter... really small for his age, with dark hair and glasses lol.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 01:50 AM
frootlooplucy is currently offline Click here to Send frootlooplucy a Private Message Find more posts by frootlooplucy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NTonks
Crash's Wife

when i was little i tried to fly by holding onto an umbrella on a windy day but i accidently let go and the umbrella flew away and got caught in a tree....And then i tried again but this time wearing rollerblades and i got pulled into a parked car.... and then i tried AGAIN and the umbrella flipped inside out...I know i was really stupid lol...but i dont think i thought i was Harry Potter...

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 06:31 AM
NTonks is currently offline Click here to Send NTonks a Private Message Find more posts by NTonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
frootlooplucy
Misunderstood Ant

really??? i did that, after i saw mary poppins lol.
i tried to fly again after watching peter pan... i jumped off a trampoline... it didnt work.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 10:23 AM
frootlooplucy is currently offline Click here to Send frootlooplucy a Private Message Find more posts by frootlooplucy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Lol my cuz tried to do that but she ended up falling and screaming my butt is broken lol

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 10:44 AM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
its_magic
ORDER OF MERLIN

when i was young i was down the park with my mum and i was swinging really high and i said look mummy i can jump and i jumped and landed on my @ss and chipped my tail bone

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 11:00 AM
its_magic is currently offline Click here to Send its_magic a Private Message Find more posts by its_magic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NTonks
Crash's Wife

lol

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 06:21 PM
Member.

haha, freaks.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 06:27 PM
Member. is currently offline Click here to Send Member. a Private Message Find more posts by Member. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

I have a picture of me at platform 9 3/4... I'm really obsessive!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 06:29 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrueObsession

how did you get a pic of you on Platform 9 and 3/4??... oh yea... i hope i will get to pay a vist there soon.. hehehe i am auditioning for the part of Parvarti Patil ... wish me luck.. I hope i dont freak out... GRRR... lol

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 07:45 PM
TrueObsession is currently offline Click here to Send TrueObsession a Private Message Find more posts by TrueObsession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krassin
Rob Zombie

um...really?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 08:20 PM
its_magic
ORDER OF MERLIN

hell yeah go for it true obssesion i want to go 4 future parts in harry potter were th e action comes in with my luck i will be a death eater and be killed in like the first 20 mins of the movie by voldermort. lol where did u go to audition for the part

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 12:08 AM