KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » What awards has the Matrix won

What awards has the Matrix won
Started by: ash007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ash007
Strength and Honour

Question What awards has the Matrix won

I was wondering apart form a MTV award what have the films won?
Have they won any Oscars or any other awards
because i am not sure they have

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as awisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.-----Sir Winston Churchill

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 12:49 PM
ash007 is currently offline Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

Awards: Oscars 1999: Film Editing, Sound, Visual FX;
British Acad. 1999: Sound, Visual FX;

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 04:17 PM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ash007
Strength and Honour

yeah great i think the first two matrix film desirved them thumb up

Not sure about the third

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as awisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.-----Sir Winston Churchill

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 07:02 PM
ash007 is currently offline Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

this year, Reloaded won two awards at the SFX awards just two weeks ago. One was "Visual phenomenon in a fight scene (Burley Brawl)" and "Character impersonation by a visual phenomenon (Smith)"

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 08:40 PM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

sexiest....no i wont do that embarrasment

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 05:18 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

they also won best script or sumthing...I had the picture before, Ill try to look for it again

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 10:34 AM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sum1butno1
Transient being

Actually, truth be told, I thought the dialogue in Reloaded and Revos was really crappy. Plus the Burly Brawl (in Reloaded with the pole?) had some really see-through SFX, but Revos absolutely BLEW MY FREAKIN' MIND!!!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 03:54 AM
sum1butno1 is currently offline Click here to Send sum1butno1 a Private Message Find more posts by sum1butno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

the script was for M1 no expression

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 07:27 AM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sum1butno1
Transient being

Oh, okay then...

*slinks away*
whistle
*turns around and runs*

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 12:50 AM
sum1butno1 is currently offline Click here to Send sum1butno1 a Private Message Find more posts by sum1butno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

Korri's Best Trilogy award....thats an important one big grin

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 10:52 AM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

yes whatever happened to that award?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 04:32 PM
Korri

dunno....got lost in the post? blink

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 04:33 PM
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

yes...lets bring back that award cool

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 04:38 PM
Korri

well you find it then

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 05:04 PM
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

blink *sigh*...*thread 1...thread 2...*

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 07:49 PM
Korri

what do you mean?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 04:04 PM
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

im trying to find the award sad

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 05:52 PM
Korri

oh ok for a minute there i thought u ment something of a different nature..

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 06:00 PM
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

oh its just the award yes

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 06:02 PM
Korri

yes i see that now..

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 06:03 PM