KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Ever felt like punchin your teacher?

Ever felt like punchin your teacher?
Started by: Drifter101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Drifter101
Woodstock '69"

Ever felt like punchin your teacher?

well i just did after i found out she had something to do w/ the firing of a really cool art teacher, almost did punch them

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 12:51 AM
Drifter101 is currently offline Click here to Send Drifter101 a Private Message Find more posts by Drifter101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

lol... the quesstion should be when do i don't feel like punching a teacher. thats way easier.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 12:52 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolution
Restricted

Account Restricted

i beat the sh*t out of my math teacher before graduation lastyear.

he acused me of stealing some s.a.t answers so i took all my sh*t out of my pockets and he still acused me and he pushed me. so i beat his ass.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 12:53 AM
Evolution is currently offline Click here to Send Evolution a Private Message Find more posts by Evolution Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

Re: Ever felt like punchin your teacher?

quote:
Originally posted by Drifter101
well i just did after i found out she had something to do w/ the firing of a really cool art teacher, almost did punch them

Yep, I also started a patition, But you didn't hear that from me~

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 12:53 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

I don't risk getting into physical fights, but I have certainly wished to beat up some teachers before.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 12:55 AM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flavio

i'm lucky, most of teachers during whole life were cool, so yes but just a couple of times...

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 12:55 AM
Flavio is currently offline Click here to Send Flavio a Private Message Find more posts by Flavio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Rabid_Wolverine

he acused me of stealing some s.a.t answers so i took all my sh*t out of my pockets and he still acused me and he pushed me. so i beat his ass.

WTF?why?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 12:56 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolution
Restricted

Account Restricted

another dude in that class took the answers and told the teacher that i stole them.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 12:57 AM
Evolution is currently offline Click here to Send Evolution a Private Message Find more posts by Evolution Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

how did you survive afterwards to graduate anyways? ^

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 12:57 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

quote:

And then I went over to his house and I shot all of his motha fu***** kids and his wife. Then I tied them up and left them in the parking lot at Motel 6!

Yeah that is a little overboard!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 12:58 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolution
Restricted

Account Restricted

i told the school ill file a lawsuite because a teacher put his hands on me .

so they decided to end it by letting me graduate.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 12:58 AM
misha

ever felt like punching a teech...in yr 7 i did!!!!!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 12:59 AM
misha is currently offline Click here to Send misha a Private Message Find more posts by misha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drifter101
Woodstock '69"

Re: Re: Ever felt like punchin your teacher?

quote:
Originally posted by <<Solo>>
Yep, I also started a patition, But you didn't hear that from me~

i did start a petition, got over 150 signatures, not enough hes still going, we're just gonna give him a good bye thing or something, god i wanna throw a chair on that other *****

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 01:02 AM
Drifter101 is currently offline Click here to Send Drifter101 a Private Message Find more posts by Drifter101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yuna33
'Cuz i'm hot like that!

Yeah I busted a cap in my n!gga teachers ass before.

I've gone in search of myself. If I come back before I return, keep me here. big grin

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 01:03 AM
Yuna33 is currently offline Click here to Send Yuna33 a Private Message Find more posts by Yuna33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drifter101
Woodstock '69"

little harsh, but eh

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 01:07 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
another dude in that class took the answers and told the teacher that i stole them.

well, that was smart...not.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 01:07 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolution
Restricted

Account Restricted

there was a new teachers aid that was a hispanic female and oh man did i wanna tap that.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 01:08 AM
Drifter101
Woodstock '69"

lol then you should start a thread on 'have you ever wanted to do your teacher'lol this is if you wanted to kick their ass

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 01:10 AM
Solo

quote:
Originally posted by Drifter101
lol then you should start a thread on 'have you ever wanted to do your teacher'lol this is if you wanted to kick their ass

I thought of that awhile back,"Who wants to bang their teacher?".

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 01:11 AM
Solo

quote:
Originally posted by Yuna33
Yeah I busted a cap in my n!gga teachers ass before.

Ok...

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 01:12 AM