KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Love Conversations

Love Conversations
Started by: Cepheus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cepheus

Love Conversations

ok here u can say, who do u like, and why, and when and all now

mighty yoda do u like/have a crush on.... m!$a?

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 01:04 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

i still love her

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 01:05 PM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

so its only the person who is getting questioned can reply and then ask someone?

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

YES!

Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

so Yoda's question?

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

so mighty yoda when u say that u mean, u wanna be like her bf, date her and stuff?

Cepheus

quote:
Originally posted by Discos
so Yoda's question?

STOP!! mad I'll ask U later1!

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 01:06 PM
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

whats my next question

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

no i think you get to ask people a question about love

Cepheus

would you like to be her boyfriend?? (if u actually met her I'm not that lame for that "ciber dating")

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 01:07 PM
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

i sure would

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 01:07 PM
Cepheus

quote:
Originally posted by Discos
no i think you get to ask people a question about love

shut up! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 01:08 PM
Cepheus

ok migty Y u can leave now and don't post anymore! now frodo dude is calling: MISHA!!

Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

next question

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Discos
The Discmeister

laughing tell me to shut up will you

Discos - eagles cant even speak stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 01:09 PM
Cepheus

no now i wanna talk with B-E

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 01:10 PM
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

oh OK.

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 01:10 PM
Blind-Enemy
Lures of the syren

I have a chrush with alot of girls in KMC and I do not know what to do ahhh
they all are too sweet

I posted
my work here is done
cool

Ashes

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 01:13 PM
Blind-Enemy is currently offline Click here to Send Blind-Enemy a Private Message Find more posts by Blind-Enemy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

no it's not!! say if u would have to choose between: misha, clovie or shellie who would u choose>?

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 01:14 PM
Blind-Enemy
Lures of the syren

dont make me choose no

P.S. there are a couple more girls embarrasment

Ashes

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 01:16 PM
Blind-Enemy is currently offline Click here to Send Blind-Enemy a Private Message Find more posts by Blind-Enemy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote