KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Daily Prophet

Daily Prophet
Started by: Cepheus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cepheus

Warning Dialy Prophet

Here you have to post all the latest harry potter news!

with phoe's permition I opened this thread, but if it goes way off topic phoe would have to close it so please stay on Topic.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 04:16 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

IMPORTANT NEW!
JKR officially said that book six will be called "Harry Potter and the Halfblood Prince"

for further information please visit JK's official website:
www.jkrowling.com

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 04:18 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tigress
Slash Queen Senior Member

do you think this is a wind up though by JKR herself we all know how much she likes to try and throw all hp fans off guard

Gryffindors Official Hug Giver To All !!

UNI, DRACO MALFOY, ROGUE, MAIK, LIANSLO, AUROR_CHK, TASSIE MUSC
Gryffindor Prefect.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 05:54 PM
tigress is currently offline Click here to Send tigress a Private Message Find more posts by tigress Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

nah...if its on her website and its released to the public then I think that it is the truth and not a joke.

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 06:33 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

well...i mean on her site a couple years ago it said that book 4 was supposed to be called Harry Potter and the Doomspell Tournament, but either she changed it last minute or didnt like the title... www.mugglenet.com is another good source for new info =]

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

S L Y T H E R I N B A R O N N E S S

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 09:25 PM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

yeah... it is...

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 05:31 AM
Auror Chk

Hey where does it say that the next book is called Harry Potter and the Halfblood Prince?? i know its in the JKR site but i cant find it...is it in the news??? embarrasment

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 06:51 AM
Auror Chk is currently offline Click here to Send Auror Chk a Private Message Find more posts by Auror Chk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

It's in all the newspapers today, so either its true or a REALLY good hoax!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 08:41 AM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Auror Chk

well i finally got through the door wacko it took me a while tho..and i finally got it...HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE..
im gonna go ahead and believe it...why would someone go through all that trouble and mystery too give fanz a fake name...but if its a big hoax..lol i still wouldnt care cuz id still read the book...loads of people in KMC COMMUNITY thinks its a load of crap* and dont believe it...but i do.. big grin

i think id rather believe 'Harry Potter and the Halfblood Prince' then 'Harry Potter and the Pillar of Storge' and 'Harry Potter and the Toenail of Icklibogg' laughing laughing

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 09:23 AM
Auror Chk is currently offline Click here to Send Auror Chk a Private Message Find more posts by Auror Chk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Auror Chk

J.K Rowlings Site Rox Hard!!! wink

Last edited by Auror Chk on Jun 30th, 2004 at 09:28 AM

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 09:24 AM
eezy45
Winter is coming

yeah it does stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 10:26 AM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Alpha
anomaly

quote:
Originally posted by frodo_dude
IMPORTANT NEW!
JKR officially said that book six will be called "Harry Potter and the Halfblood Prince"

for further information please visit JK's official website:
www.jkrowling.com

It is "The Half Blood Prince" not "the Halfblood Prince". smile

It is not a hoax. Check the news section of the same website.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 10:50 AM
The Alpha is currently offline Find more posts by The Alpha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Short'n'Sweet
Sitting in bordom

that is a cool name.I hope that it is thicker than all the others.,and i hope ron gets a girl frind,from hufflepuf,hehehehe-me-.No just kidding back to the topic all,sorry bout that.

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 03:23 PM
Short'n'Sweet is currently offline Click here to Send Short'n'Sweet a Private Message Find more posts by Short'n'Sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

Phoenix: what paper was that?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 03:21 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

oh, never mind, i found it in The Sun ^^

" Harry Potter author JK Rowling has revealed the secret title of the eagerly awaited sixth book. It will be Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. The title was uncovered on the authors website on tuesdayby thousands of fans who followed clues.
A message from rowling read: "Well, the door opened at last and i showed you the title of Book Six- the title i have been using in my head for ages."
In potterspeak (lol) a half-blood is the offspring of a wizard or witch and a Muggle or Muggleborn- like both Harry and his arch enemy Lord Voldermort.
But the author added: "The HBP is neither Harry nor Lord Voldermort. And thats all i am saying on THAT subject until the book is published." Rowling is still writing the book and no release date has been set, said a spokesman for her literary agent- WHO CONFIRMED THE TITLE.
Rowling also dismissed as a joax rumours that the book was rumoured to be titled The Piller Of Storge.
She said: "I nearly fell off my chair giggling when i read that one- and i didn't change the title because i was 'found out'."

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 03:35 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

I read it in the mirror, so i guess it was in a lot of papers! big grin

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 06:42 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote