KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » The lift scenario

The lift scenario
Started by: Fay Lupin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fay Lupin
Daughter of dragons

The lift scenario

Ok, I know ther are heaps of 'what if' threads around, but I couldn't find one like this....

Ok, here's the story. You're in Hollywood or somewhere, in a hotel. You walk into a lift, press the close doors button, and in the last minute *insert you favorite celeb's name here* dashes into the lift.
You're all nervous and everything, and grin at him/her stupidly (well, that's what I'd do) and sorta can't wait to get out again, when suddenly the lift stops. You press the SOS button and it comes out that you'll be stuck in there for two days (I know it's not likely, but it's just a thought!)

Firstly, who would you be stuck with, and
Secondly, what would yo do?

I'd be stuck with Dom Monaghan. love Have to think about what we'd do, though...

Another thing: Keep the thread rating PG if possible, people! big grin

DMAG love I love Dom and Billy

My Harry Potter fanfictions Please review if you read them! If you don't, I'll know! And I'll hunt you down and force a review out of you!! big grin

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 04:38 PM
Fay Lupin is currently offline Click here to Send Fay Lupin a Private Message Find more posts by Fay Lupin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fay Lupin
Daughter of dragons

sad Nobody interessted? sad

My Harry Potter fanfictions Please review if you read them! If you don't, I'll know! And I'll hunt you down and force a review out of you!! big grin

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 06:17 PM
Fay Lupin is currently offline Click here to Send Fay Lupin a Private Message Find more posts by Fay Lupin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

i would definetly pick orlando bloom Happy Dance and well...ok PG rating remember.......umm...we would "chat" and get to know each other better cuz ive met him and the boy never ever shuts up

bitches bow down

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 06:33 PM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fay Lupin
Daughter of dragons

You've met Orlando Bloom?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 06:45 PM
furryman
honky

Dead or just living?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 08:20 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

This is a repeat of the what would you do if you meet your fave celeb. You just gave a scenario.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 08:55 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote