KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Matriculated link to Revolutions!

Matriculated link to Revolutions!
Started by: mook

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mook

Matriculated link to Revolutions!

At the end of Matriculated after the machines have attacked and the girl and the machine they caught are in the construct the background behind the girl is exactly the same as near the end of revolutions when neo is seeing all the gold light.

Does this mean anything or is it just a thing that the wachowskis slipped in?

Also in beyond what would have happened to the girl if she had stepped into the black room in the house?

Also did you notice that the Kids high school is called "Clearview High School"

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 06:12 PM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

kewl observation.......ill have to check that later....

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 09:09 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

quote:
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
kewl observation.......ill have to check that later....

its exactly the same images used that neo wallks thru...

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 01:40 PM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Hmmmm... Well, less than two months to Revolutions on DVD. Then I'll watch both!

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 04:43 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

quote:
Originally posted by The Omega
Hmmmm... Well, less than two months to Revolutions on DVD. Then I'll watch both!

yup, yup...can't wait big grin

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 06:47 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Both? I will be watching all 4 DVDs in one sitting...seriously smile

Then, when the extended version of ROTK is released, I will be doing an all day & night sitting. Can't wait! Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 04:59 AM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

quote:
Originally posted by The Omega

just watch Matriculated now - you'll see it towards the end.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 02:03 PM
VenomVA

Yeah, gotta have a one day watch all 4 Marathon like Sifer said smile

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 02:08 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

um, i think it might hav just been a coinkadink cus why would they have the construct look like the machine city? hmm, interesting observation thoughthumb up

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 08:37 PM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mordecai
I am the way.

I think thats his point.

And with everything that has been pointed out and noticed about the matrix, it seems nothing is coincidence.

and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it,
to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!" - Mario Savio

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 07:23 AM
Mordecai is currently offline Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

AliasNeo15>um, i think it might hav just been a coinkadink cus why would they have the construct look like the machine city? hmm, interesting observation though
Mordecai>I think thats his point.
And with everything that has been pointed out and noticed about the matrix, it seems nothing is coincidence.

Yeah thats what i want to find out:

a)does everyone agree with me?
b)what does it mean - just a reference to notice or something more?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 03:45 PM
Mordecai
I am the way.

Yeah i agree it looks pretty much exactly like it, but thats about all the evidence we have, whether it means anything or not will never be known to us... unless the bros come out and give us the low down.

It might just be something they added in to get us thinking, and not to totally rule out a matrix within a matrix theory as it is a possibility and thats the way they want it, there is no certainty, it could mean anything.

So i dunno.

beer

and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it,
to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!" - Mario Savio

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 12:52 AM
Mordecai is currently offline Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

We actually see 01 in "The Second Renaissance"...

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 05:28 AM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

ya, pretty cool

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 05:29 AM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

i really like second renaissance 1+2 - helps fill in the gaps.

But what about these:

in 'Beyond' what would have happened to the girl if she had stepped into the black room in the house?

Also did you notice that the Kids high school is called "Clearview High School"

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 05:03 PM
Mordecai
I am the way.

She probly would've woken up, or something like that, or just basically fell into nothingness, i actually have no idea about this one. *shrugs*

As for the high school, i don't get whats so special about the name??
And if you're just asking if we noticed, i didn't notice.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 07:41 AM
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

ya everyone to my house on April 6th we will watch like 10 hours of Matrix!!!!!! big grin stick out tongue cool

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 03:09 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

Ok, in my opinion, Matriculated was made to show us that humans and machines could somehow coexist. I felt that Neo would join the machines somhow after i saw this episode.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 03:14 PM
mook

quote:
Originally posted by Mordecai
As for the high school, i don't get whats so special about the name??
And if you're just asking if we noticed, i didn't notice.

'Clearview High school' is the school where the kid frees himself - leaving the matrix and entering the real world.

he now has a 'clear view' - he can see life for what it really is.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 04:08 PM