KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Anyone else notice these similarities?

Anyone else notice these similarities?
Started by: JKozzy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Question Anyone else notice these similarities?

These scenes from M1 and M3 look pretty similar:
(please log in to view the image)
Coincidence?? I think not! There's even the same knuckle-cracking noises when they clench their fists.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 09:21 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

And this.. when they equal each other out, in M1 they run out of Ammo, in M3 they throw each other backwards. And in M1 Neo does a stylish flippy-swoop to get up, while Smith just gets up. In M3 Neo does a flip and lands on his knees and Smith gets thrown into pavement!
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 09:22 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EyeMakeMovies
file 404 not found

if i had watched m1 after revo i would have caught it... nice eye... the w bros are brilliant

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 09:23 PM
EyeMakeMovies is currently offline Click here to Send EyeMakeMovies a Private Message Find more posts by EyeMakeMovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PersefonePotter
The Red Pill Popper

I noticed the punching gun thing after the trailer for Revo came out.

But not the standing knuckles one... that's good.

JOIN HOGWARTS CASTLE

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 09:39 PM
PersefonePotter is currently offline Click here to Send PersefonePotter a Private Message Find more posts by PersefonePotter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Thnx! smile
It just proves how much of a life that I really don't have... stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 10:06 PM
Verity

U forgot Neo's reflection in the car window, when he goes to see the Oracle!...Just like the "really good noodles" scene! I don't believe it was coincidence!... wink

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 12:05 AM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Noodles are the best food ever!!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 12:09 AM
silver_tears

those are wicked big grin

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 12:56 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

quote:
Originally posted by Verity
U forgot Neo's reflection in the car window, when he goes to see the Oracle!...Just like the "really good noodles" scene! I don't believe it was coincidence!... wink

i loved that scene... totally reminded me!! be cool if they used the same footage n the green screen

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 01:01 AM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

quote:
Originally posted by silver_tears
those are wicked big grin

Ha ha you said wicked ha ha ha ha! Fan-Fan is funny!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 01:26 AM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EyeMakeMovies
file 404 not found

quote:
Originally posted by burlyman
i loved that scene... totally reminded me!! be cool if they used the same footage n the green screen

that wasnt a green screen shot. they actually had a huge projeciton of the video and filmed against that. they wanted that scene in m1 to look fake (since neo now knew the truth) and shooting it against a green screen looked too real.... (watch the m1 special features on the dvd)

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 01:27 AM
EyeMakeMovies is currently offline Click here to Send EyeMakeMovies a Private Message Find more posts by EyeMakeMovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

wats wrong with the word wicked huh

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 01:30 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

quote:
Originally posted by EyeMakeMovies
that wasnt a green screen shot. they actually had a huge projeciton of the video and filmed against that. they wanted that scene in m1 to look fake (since neo now knew the truth) and shooting it against a green screen looked too real.... (watch the m1 special features on the dvd)

ok roll eyes (sarcastic) its late... i forget...
i got cinfused between green screen and that embarrasment

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 01:31 AM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

It IS the same road they go down and it has the same camera shots smile There is ALOT of Deja Vu in Revolutions AND Reloaded.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 03:56 AM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

well they incoorperated many techniques from each movie into each other. Thats how they make a trademark. Like the scene in club hell, that whole fight scene was similar to the original lobby scene, i think that was done puropsely, because everything that has a beginning has an end. So it's like they were going back to the beginning in revolutions with having a fight scene similar to one in the orginal,and telling you that this is the end. I mean the movements in the club hell scene were greatly similar in many different aspects to the lobby fight in M1, especially putting the trinity kick in there, thats another thing that hints that this was done purposely. The trinity jumping crane kick, was from the first movie, and it was mixed in the same scene in revolutions that mirrored the major lobby fight scene from the orginal. Even the way they used the slow motion when trinity did the kick was the same exact way they showed it in the original. it was the same, from the technique to the way the camera zoomed around her in slo motion. I believe this was planned out

Last edited by jinXed by JaNx on Nov 10th, 2003 at 08:07 AM

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 08:01 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

Great eye, I didn't catch that. I loved the way Trin, Morph and Sereph moved together in club hell....I thought that was tight as hell smile

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 08:29 AM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

also the fight in club hel and the bit where Neo is in the back of the car

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 06:20 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

True...

And did anyone pick up on this? From the subway fight, Neo spat up blood after being thrown down by Smith... Smith's expressions are like, exactly the same. Also, when he kicks Smith in the face, his glasses are somehow altered (M1=cracked and takes off, M3=kicked off)

Attachment: similar stance.jpg
This has been downloaded 203 time(s).

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 05:06 AM
The Alpha
anomaly

Yes, i have noticed this many times and i have the same pics together in a special folder. smile

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 07:31 AM
The Alpha is currently offline Find more posts by The Alpha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lag

Everybody in the Matrix movies has there own style given to them by the W. bothers. Every time Smith is about to enter a shot a bag or papers blow by like a western and you hear a clicking noise, so when Neo fights Smith it's very High Noonish like in westerns. They keep the themes of each character through out every movie which is why the fights are similar to previous fights.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 09:14 AM
Lag is currently offline Click here to Send Lag a Private Message Find more posts by Lag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote