KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » whats you pet peeve

whats you pet peeve
Started by: Napalm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

whats you pet peeve

Greenpeace activist. goss they need a life

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 09:17 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smiling_Sadly
Dueche Bag!

mine are...... when somebody changes good songs when it isnt finished....or when somebody doesnt shut the door all the way and somebodyels walks thro it...and it never shuts....

RJ~ROB~Solo~Lianslo~Sesy~ Chelsea17~Raven the only~ Raven_gardia~Jkozzy~Backfire~ SeptemberRain~§words point~mr parker~shadow fox

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 09:52 PM
Smiling_Sadly is currently offline Click here to Send Smiling_Sadly a Private Message Find more posts by Smiling_Sadly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

I hate it when people dont wash there hand after using the restroom

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 09:53 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smiling_Sadly
Dueche Bag!

eeeeeeeeewwwwww thats nasty...i also dont like it when ur using the micro wave and u stop it at 1 and dont let it finish.....mine seem to have to do with finishing...

RJ~ROB~Solo~Lianslo~Sesy~ Chelsea17~Raven the only~ Raven_gardia~Jkozzy~Backfire~ SeptemberRain~§words point~mr parker~shadow fox

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 09:58 PM
Smiling_Sadly is currently offline Click here to Send Smiling_Sadly a Private Message Find more posts by Smiling_Sadly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sed
Popsicle canibal

^I do that

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 10:00 PM
Sed is currently offline Click here to Send Sed a Private Message Find more posts by Sed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

Pet Peeve

When ppl try to be cool, but are really lame.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 03:16 AM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

i hate when peope dirve 30 mph in the fast lane

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 03:17 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

Hypocrites, and people who ask me the same question a dozen times in a row

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 03:18 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anyanka
Vengeance Demon

I hate it when ppl dont use their blinkers when they turn or switch lanes, or you are on a road in the middle of no where and the person driving the car is driving the speed limit....

Created by: Cinemaddiction

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 03:20 AM
Anyanka is currently offline Click here to Send Anyanka a Private Message Find more posts by Anyanka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

My biggest pet peeves are people who are continually late...and people who are cluless about the big picture. smile

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 03:23 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

quote:
Originally posted by Nazgulinthedark
i hate when peope dirve 30 mph in the fast lane

And I hate it when ppl drive 90mph in a 30

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 03:31 AM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

i hate when people make funny noises when they eat

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 03:32 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

quote:
Originally posted by Agent Elrond
And I hate it when ppl drive 90mph in a 30

party pooper sad

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 03:37 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

i dont have a pet called peeve no

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 12:20 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

It pisses me off lately thatin the pub there is a jukebox, you put your money in and get your songs. Thing was it was broken all last week so we got all this songs we didnt want....all this love songs and country western

In exchange the pub gave us the oppertunity to bring our own cds in with us to put in the jukebox.

The pub is awesome cool, the lady which works there (who owns it as well) gives us free games of pool, she gave us a free bottle of bud on saturday and (knowing we are a year underage) letrs us party and drink whatever we want.

I would say between me and all my friends, in a week, we probably spend up to £400 a week between us in there yes

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 04:22 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

where abouts do you like Discos?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 04:27 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote