KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » would you count people you talk to on the internet as "friends"?

would you count people you talk to on the internet as close "friends"?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes 24 82.76%
No 5 17.24%
Total: 29 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

would you count people you talk to on the internet as "friends"?
Started by: Nirvana37365

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nirvana37365
Jello

Question would you count people you talk to on the internet as "friends"?

Do you count people you talk to on the net as your friends. My friend does whch is fair enough but she doesn't really know who they are i mean can you trust everyone?what do you think?

^ Made by Korri

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 11:21 AM
Nirvana37365 is currently offline Click here to Send Nirvana37365 a Private Message Find more posts by Nirvana37365 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

1st ppl with whom i talked on the net were my real friends from my real life. happy

but i think you can get to know ppl from the net quite good if you talk with them during few moths on almost everyday confused

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 11:24 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misha

i love all my friends on kmc yes and i trust them all...tho there are some people who im not too sure of erm
but yes i do count kmcans as friends!

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 11:26 AM
misha is currently offline Click here to Send misha a Private Message Find more posts by misha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nirvana37365
Jello

think that is quite true but would you trust them as much as your real friends?

^ Made by Korri

Nirvana37365 is currently offline Click here to Send Nirvana37365 a Private Message Find more posts by Nirvana37365 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anywien
I'm a real boy.

Yeah. I call people I know well on the internet friends, but only if I've talked to them a lot, or on the phone, or seen them on webcam or something that proves they are who they say they are.

Here's a lullaby to close your eyes...

Anywien is currently offline Click here to Send Anywien a Private Message Find more posts by Anywien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
House of Jade

Yea, once you've learned a few facts about them.

House of Jade is currently offline Click here to Send House of Jade a Private Message Find more posts by House of Jade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nirvana37365
Jello

like this is just an extreme example erm would you invite them into town with you?

^ Made by Korri

Clovie

quote:
Originally posted by Nirvana37365
think that is quite true but would you trust them as much as your real friends?

how could you know you can trust "real" ppl? What the f**k?
it is the same. it doesn't not matter if you trust in life or in the net.
and can alsways be cheated and hurted.
it is life.

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 11:29 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
House of Jade

quote:
Originally posted by Nirvana37365
like this is just an extreme example erm would you invite them into town with you?

Probably not.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 11:30 AM
House of Jade is currently offline Click here to Send House of Jade a Private Message Find more posts by House of Jade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nirvana37365
Jello

yeh i mean like someone you've known since you were a tot and someone on the net do you give them the same amount of trust?

^ Made by Korri

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 11:31 AM
Nirvana37365
Jello

i dont understand why parents are so hard on the net its like dont meet with anyone dont give out your phone number i think my dad was setting a real good example for me when he met a woman off the net, just because hes older doesnt mean mean that the dangers are different

^ Made by Korri

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 11:34 AM
Nirvana37365
Jello

and i was being sarcastic by the way!

^ Made by Korri

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 11:34 AM
Fetcharada
OutrageousBiatch~!

yes the girls i talk to online r great buddies!

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 12:27 PM
Fetcharada is currently offline Click here to Send Fetcharada a Private Message Find more posts by Fetcharada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anywien
I'm a real boy.

I would definately take somebody out to the mall if I considered them as a friend online.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 12:34 PM
Anywien is currently offline Click here to Send Anywien a Private Message Find more posts by Anywien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

I do, I know most people on the lord of the ring forum and talk to them on MSN as well,

a question arised with the guy "sauron" who I told I put my hand in a sink and un-clogged my friends sickness, Sauron/Chris then asked me if I would of done the same for him and I replied "yeah sure"

Discos - we ride together, we die together.....Friends for life blink

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 01:06 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

I turst everyone I put on MSN list. Sometimes I wonder if that isn't a bad thing. stick out tongue

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 02:05 PM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anywien
I'm a real boy.

You'd probably be easy prey for paedophiles.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 02:09 PM
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

quote:
Originally posted by im burlyman
I turst everyone I put on MSN list. Sometimes I wonder if that isn't a bad thing. stick out tongue

eek!
in that case Jez,will you go out to town with me?happywhistle

people like Milla,Sam,Jez,Irene,VA,Kevin...
these are people whom i'd trust my life with if i had to yessmile

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 02:10 PM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

quote:
Originally posted by Anywien
You'd probably be easy prey for paedophiles.

Oh no! eek!

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 02:10 PM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

I have more friends online then in RL

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 02:12 PM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote