KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » if you could b 1 of the cast who?

if you could b 1 of the cast who?
Started by: stargurl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
stargurl

Question if you could b 1 of the cast who?

[B] if you could b 1 of the cast members on harry potter who would it b and y?

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 02:17 AM
stargurl is currently offline Click here to Send stargurl a Private Message Find more posts by stargurl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SillySnape

ohhhhh I misread that ooops.. bonehead.. sorry...(thought it said cast it...as in other peeps.. Tim Curry should be Mad Eye Moody)

Id be the insane wife that Snape keeps in his dungeons.. the one you never knew about.. hahaha

Last edited by SillySnape on Nov 11th, 2003 at 02:26 AM

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 02:24 AM
SillySnape is currently offline Click here to Send SillySnape a Private Message Find more posts by SillySnape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StrgzrCndyPixie

hermione

*Accept Me* I am I... Do not change me, condemn me, nor put me down. Accept me for what I am, NO you need not agree with me, but accept me. For I am total in being, I have my faults, I have my guilts, but that is who I am. PERFECT I WILL NEVER BE!!! Allow me to be uninhibited, DO NOT PRESURE ME into feeling what I do not feel. Accept me when I am flying high, as I have accepted you when you were flying high. Do not put me down, nor makr me feel unhappy about me. I AM I... AND I LIKE BEING WHAT I AM... ME!!!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 03:35 AM
StrgzrCndyPixie is currently offline Click here to Send StrgzrCndyPixie a Private Message Find more posts by StrgzrCndyPixie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
witchychiky
A Bitchy Witch

dunno

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 09:07 AM
witchychiky is currently offline Click here to Send witchychiky a Private Message Find more posts by witchychiky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IdRatherBDancin

Smile I'd wanna b...............

I would wanna b Marrieta Edgecrombe in the 5th book...cuz we look a like! big grin
~AlExAnDrA~

Old Post May 12th, 2004 03:35 AM
IdRatherBDancin is currently offline Click here to Send IdRatherBDancin a Private Message Find more posts by IdRatherBDancin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Georgina_A*
those technicolour eyes

I'd be Cho because I've always wanted to be her ever since I read the books.

I'm a highschool lover....
& you're my favourite flavour.

Old Post May 12th, 2004 03:40 AM
*Georgina_A* is currently offline Click here to Send *Georgina_A* a Private Message Find more posts by *Georgina_A* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RebelPhoenix
I work in mysterious ways

Hermione is exactly the way I was at that age and there is hardly any difference in character or looks all the way throughout the books (other then skin tone of course). However, I'm too old and too late wink to play her now plus I look different. I guess I'll have to wait for the new books to see if 'my' character has been written lol.

Last edited by RebelPhoenix on May 12th, 2004 at 11:52 AM

Old Post May 12th, 2004 11:50 AM
RebelPhoenix is currently offline Click here to Send RebelPhoenix a Private Message Find more posts by RebelPhoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

quote:
Originally posted by RebelPhoenix
Hermione is exactly the way I was at that age and there is hardly any difference in character or looks all the way throughout the books (other then skin tone of course). However, I'm too old and too late wink to play her now plus I look different. I guess I'll have to wait for the new books to see if 'my' character has been written lol.

my gosh really? whoah stick out tongue

Old Post May 12th, 2004 11:55 AM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tigress
Slash Queen Senior Member

quote:
Originally posted by RebelPhoenix
I am the same big grin

Old Post May 12th, 2004 12:02 PM
tigress is currently offline Click here to Send tigress a Private Message Find more posts by tigress Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kimirin

Cho!! Coz I am an Asian and that's the only role I can play. How sad... sad

Sigh.... I supposed everyone know by then that I got rejected for the role of Cho.... Quite unhappy coz I feel they must have rejected me for the age as they told me I am "very old" since I am 21 already sad

Just wish JK Rowling would make an adult version of Cho coz they said that there could be a possibility that she will write an adult version of Harry Potter. I will be BACK~~~~ (lol) wink

Old Post May 12th, 2004 12:11 PM
kimirin is currently offline Click here to Send kimirin a Private Message Find more posts by kimirin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RebelPhoenix

Eezy - yep lol stick out tongue

Tigress - Hehe, I keep meeting more and more females who share the likeness big grin

Kimirin - hey, don't feel bad sad , you never know, maybe you are meant for an even more amazing role in another film at some point wink

Official Gryffindor Lawyer

Old Post May 12th, 2004 01:01 PM
RebelPhoenix is currently offline Click here to Send RebelPhoenix a Private Message Find more posts by RebelPhoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

one of my nicknames is hermione...some guy dubbed me that after he heard me recite the lines in an accent and it went around the whole school

-Don't leave us

Old Post May 12th, 2004 09:21 PM
celestial_moon is currently offline Click here to Send celestial_moon a Private Message Find more posts by celestial_moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RebelPhoenix

As long as you don't hate it, then it's ok smile

Official Gryffindor Lawyer

Old Post May 12th, 2004 09:38 PM
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

kimrin i agree!!! well...only part asian!!! ^_^ id really like to be angelina johnson. my skin tone is the same, but we're not the same race. still i love sports and fred and george are awsome to be with!!! (can i say this?!?! im a slytherin!!!! well...i could never be pansy parkinson...i believe the correct word for her would be "woofer" big grin)

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

S L Y T H E R I N B A R O N N E S S

Old Post May 12th, 2004 09:56 PM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Georgina_A*
those technicolour eyes

quote:
Originally posted by kimirin
Cho!! Coz I am an Asian and that's the only role I can play. How sad... sad

Sigh.... I supposed everyone know by then that I got rejected for the role of Cho.... Quite unhappy coz I feel they must have rejected me for the age as they told me I am "very old" since I am 21 already sad

Just wish JK Rowling would make an adult version of Cho coz they said that there could be a possibility that she will write an adult version of Harry Potter. I will be BACK~~~~ (lol) wink

I auditioned for Cho too. I really really really wanted to play her sad Oh well...I just hope this Katie Leung is good wink

I'm a highschool lover....
& you're my favourite flavour.

Old Post May 13th, 2004 02:48 PM
*Georgina_A* is currently offline Click here to Send *Georgina_A* a Private Message Find more posts by *Georgina_A* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daywalker
Vigilante

I'll say that my favorite character is Harry himself because of his bravery against all odds

Attachment: potter.jpg
This has been downloaded 111 time(s).

Blade

Old Post May 13th, 2004 06:57 PM
Daywalker is currently offline Click here to Send Daywalker a Private Message Find more posts by Daywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
weegie
Dreamer

I think luna would be cool, i kinda look like her, and i'm totally nuts and loony. But i aint gunna audition cus i dont have the guts.

Why would Hermione want a Krum when she could have a whole Weasley?!

Old Post May 13th, 2004 07:49 PM
weegie is currently offline Click here to Send weegie a Private Message Find more posts by weegie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione_fan_9

I'd love to be Hermione because we're so much alike. We're even the same age. I was a lot like her when the second movie came out. Breaks rules once in a while but still striving to be a good person.

Old Post May 13th, 2004 11:11 PM
hermione_fan_9 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione_fan_9 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione_fan_9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theo's gurl

I LOVE HARRY BUT I THINK THAT I WOULD LIKE TO BE HERMIONE!SOME PEOPLE CALL ME HERMIONE!SHE'S GREAT! big grin

Old Post May 15th, 2004 06:38 PM
theo's gurl is currently offline Click here to Send theo's gurl a Private Message Find more posts by theo's gurl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

ron weasly definitly and well i guess harry would be quite cool

Old Post May 16th, 2004 06:10 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote