KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Who would you like to see return to the spidey comics?

Who should make an "amazing spider-man" come back?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Blackie Gaxton 0 0%
Hob goblin (Rodderick Kingsly) 2 8.00%
Harry Osborn 0 0%
Lance Bannon 0 0%
Uncle Ben (Please don't vote for this one!) 2 8.00%
Ben Reilly 7 28.00%
Sergi Kravenoff 0 0%
The Jackal 0 0%
John Jameson 0 0%
Venom 14 56.00%
Total: 25 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who would you like to see return to the spidey comics?
Started by: lukester

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lukester
The Fallen Angel

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 12:33 PM
lukester is currently offline Click here to Send lukester a Private Message Find more posts by lukester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hostile
Horribly Addictive

Venom left? O_o

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 01:42 PM
Hostile is currently offline Click here to Send Hostile a Private Message Find more posts by Hostile Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

i guess i would like ben to come back, but god knows how marvel would then mess with our minds afterwords...i mean he DID disintergrate after all. and this whole...clone saga...just gives me one big headache.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 06:05 PM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koto K
Raised by a cup of coffee

I'd like to see a Zombie Uncle Ben.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 06:16 PM
Koto K is currently offline Click here to Send Koto K a Private Message Find more posts by Koto K Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

NO!!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 06:17 PM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lukester
The Fallen Angel

I'm currently writing an Amazing Spider-Man story that involves both Lance Bannon and Blackie Gaxton, I don't know how people will respond to it though.

P.S - I don't acctually work for Marvel or anything like that; I just enjoy writing comic books smile

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 03:31 PM
lukester is currently offline Click here to Send lukester a Private Message Find more posts by lukester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ironman 66

id like to see ben reily return

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 06:24 AM
Ironman 66 is currently offline Click here to Send Ironman 66 a Private Message Find more posts by Ironman 66 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

hey lukester, if its a fan fic than u should post it in the General fiction area.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 11:45 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blaque Cell
Hellspawn

I would really like to see Hobgoblin make a return. Kingsley was one of the more interesting villains, and he's one of the few who was able to sustain a mystery about his identity for years.

Writer of "Symbiote Holocaust" and other non-sensical garbage. Sexiest black guy on the boards. Loyal fan of Eminem. Weed smoking, wine drinking, woman-loving god. Ladies, don't deny yourself the pleasure!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 05:17 AM
Blaque Cell is currently offline Click here to Send Blaque Cell a Private Message Find more posts by Blaque Cell Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ironman
Restricted

Account Restricted

venom (eddie actually)

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 06:23 AM
Ironman is currently offline Click here to Send Ironman a Private Message Find more posts by Ironman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

what about Phil Urich, Ben's (from daredevil) son and the 4th, "heroic" green goblin. we haven't seen him since his suit got busted during onslaught.
speaking of which, can anyone name all 9 goblins?

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 03:27 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreakFest

I want to see Ben Reilly return... in a roundabout way.
I want the Spider-Girl comic to skip a head a couple decades, to when May Parker is Spider-Woman, and her little brother Ben Parker has become the new Scarlet Spider.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 03:31 AM
FreakFest is currently offline Click here to Send FreakFest a Private Message Find more posts by FreakFest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Bombastic Bag Man, definitley. He kicked ass.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 04:37 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Jello
what about Phil Urich, Ben's (from daredevil) son and the 4th, "heroic" green goblin. we haven't seen him since his suit got busted during onslaught.
speaking of which, can anyone name all 9 goblins?

I ain't even gonna front--I know I can't. embarrasment

Hey, Arachnoidfreak--are you changing your name back, or what?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 06:53 AM
badsymbiote is currently offline Click here to Send badsymbiote a Private Message Find more posts by badsymbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fever red
Paola's doll

I loved Phil Urich- another of those "refreshing" charactors without a big, involved backstory. It's nice to have a few of those around. Phil was just the most charming thing; goggling at super-powered women and playing video games and coping with a "bad-news" friend. He was like every-man. I wish his series had caught on- but it appeared during the clone fiasco, when Marvel force-fed us just too many cross-overs. I think few fans had money left to invest themselves in a new Spidey spin-off.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 12:40 PM
fever red is currently offline Click here to Send fever red a Private Message Find more posts by fever red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

none of those ugly bastards, i want gwen back. and a pity carnage killed chip on his debute, cos chip was the high school mate of peter in the lab, many didnt even know that on carnage first apearence.
and the puma.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 04:31 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

also i want peter daugher back where is the baby?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 04:33 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

you forgot to include gwen stacy.It should all be just a bad dream that Peter had and gwen never died and gwen should come back. smile

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 05:44 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote:
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
none of those ugly bastards, i want gwen back. and a pity carnage killed chip on his debute, cos chip was the high school mate of peter in the lab, many didnt even know that on carnage first apearence.
and the puma.

for once,we agree.I would also like to have that marriage to MJ have just been a dream of his that never happened as well so we can see gwen and peter dating again. sad

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 05:46 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

Venom of course!

i DO NOT want to see ben reilly come back! like Robo-Chocobo said, that whole clone saga gives me a headache...

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 06:14 PM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote