KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Holy omgee I'm such a pussy

Holy omgee I'm such a pussy
Started by: Ronny

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ronny
Love is Blindness

Holy omgee I'm such a pussy

So theres this girl at my school and we were one friends. Well she is way to generous with her love button and she uses people, which I generally dont agree with at all. Well she started talking behind my back and stirring stuff around so I basiclly said I wasnt going to put up with it at all. So naturally I stopped talking to her and found out things about her that were very unflattering. So I started to converse with some of the people that were talking about her and finding very gruesome truths, one of the girls saying some of the stuff happened to live with her at the time and turned it around so it sounded like I was running my mouth about her. Which I wasn't I was just talking with people about her, I wasnt running around spitting shit.
Well, the girl told her everything everyone had said in the conversation and made it sould like I was at all fault, so this girl threatens to beat my ass Now naturally I was offended and being the calm tempered indivual I am told her to shut her ****in hole and tell me what the **** was wrong with her. She got even more defensive and time went by, she would spread shit about me and whatever, and I would just sit back and enjoy the ride.
Well today I was walking home after 7th period and she comes up behind me with one of her 3 foot goonies and started running her mouth, so I turn around and shes trying to size me up saying "Why you spreadin shit bount me foo'?" and we get into a word fight and she raises her hand to smack me and stops, I didnt flinch because I'm pretty used to getting a hand. So she keeps it there and trys to stare me down and I say "Go ahead" so she does. then she says "now were cool right?" and I cock my head to a side and give her a strange look but said "okay". Then I turn my back and leave

Should I have hit her back? I so should have, shes a ****.

oh and sorry if you read this when it was like.. only half way done. i pressed enter accidently. heh

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Last edited by Ronny on Mar 15th, 2006 at 11:52 PM

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 11:49 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

no expression That really sucks, Stab her.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 11:52 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

Haha I wanted to. But I'm just settled now, I rarely come across someone who dislikes me.

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 11:54 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ronny
So theres this girl at my school and we were one friends. Well she is way to generous with her love button and she uses people, which I generally dont agree with at all. Well she started talking behind my back and stirring stuff around so I basiclly said I wasnt going to put up with it at all. So naturally I stopped talking to her and found out things about her that were very unflattering. So I started to converse with some of the people that were talking about her and finding very gruesome truths, one of the girls saying some of the stuff happened to live with her at the time and turned it around so it sounded like I was running my mouth about her. Which I wasn't I was just talking with people about her, I wasnt running around spitting shit.
Well, the girl told her everything everyone had said in the conversation and made it sould like I was at all fault, so this girl threatens to beat my ass Now naturally I was offended and being the calm tempered indivual I am told her to shut her ****in hole and tell me what the **** was wrong with her. She got even more defensive and time went by, she would spread shit about me and whatever, and I would just sit back and enjoy the ride.
Well today I was walking home after 7th period and she comes up behind me with one of her 3 foot goonies and started running her mouth, so I turn around and shes trying to size me up saying "Why you spreadin shit bount me foo'?" and we get into a word fight and she raises her hand to smack me and stops, I didnt flinch because I'm pretty used to getting a hand. So she keeps it there and trys to stare me down and I say "Go ahead" so she does. then she says "now were cool right?" and I cock my head to a side and give her a strange look but said "okay". Then I turn my back and leave

Should I have hit her back? I so should have, shes a ****.

oh and sorry if you read this when it was like.. only half way done. i pressed enter accidently. heh

WTF? You should had slapped her

k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I came into this thread thinking there was a discussion about CATS! eek!

I'm disappointed. sad

WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Yeah well if it was me I would have turned around and poked her in her eye.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 11:55 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
WTF? You should had slappd her
Well here a slap is a handshake. stick out tongue Practicly says, alright were cool now.

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 11:55 PM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Yeah well if it was me I would have turned around and poked her in her eye.

Or get a gun

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 11:56 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I came into this thread thinking there was a discussion about CATS! eek!

I'm disappointed. sad
Haha stick out tongue My cat was stolen sad

-Friedrich Nietzsche

k00L kiD
life is a dream

Well here a slap is a handshake. stick out tongue Practicly says, alright were cool now.

How about a punch?

Ronny
Love is Blindness

Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
How about a punch?
Depends on how you punch stick out tongue

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 11:57 PM
Valharu
Where's my beer woman????

Stab her
ARE YOU CRAZY?????

Just get her alone away from school then stab her!!!
There's no need for any witnesses.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 11:57 PM
Valharu is currently offline Click here to Send Valharu a Private Message Find more posts by Valharu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Originally posted by Valharu
Stab her
ARE YOU CRAZY?????

Just get her alone away from school then stab her!!!
There's no need for any witnesses.
YES?

One little spark...

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 11:59 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Haha stick out tongue My cat was stolen sad

Sorry to hear that...I'm sure you'll find your kitty again.

You did the right thing. Hitting her would have achieve nothing. Always stare at your opponent. If they attack you first then you're entitled to fight back.

WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Depends on how you punch stick out tongue

Hard punch

Ronny
Love is Blindness

It wasnt that big of a fight I just mouthed off and so did she. she chose to slap me so it was settled. I won.

and a hard punch in the face or stomach is and insult stick out tongue

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 12:00 AM
mysterio69
bored as f.uck

you just let her slap you like that? you should've punched her in the stomach and beat her like she owed you money.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 12:01 AM
mysterio69 is currently offline Click here to Send mysterio69 a Private Message Find more posts by mysterio69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

Hahaha. You have no idea how much I wanted to.

You have no idea how soft she slapped me.. it was like... being slapped my a hepitis butterfly

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 12:04 AM
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

You should of gone to the teachers... With the red mark you probably could of got her suspened...

Leaving a mark on her perminant record would of been a much worse "*****" slap...

By Barker
"There can be only none..."

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 12:06 AM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Valharu
Where's my beer woman????

Stabbing would have worked great but then there's no denying class. Well done

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 12:07 AM
Valharu is currently offline Click here to Send Valharu a Private Message Find more posts by Valharu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote