KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » What makes you paranoid?

What makes you paranoid?
Started by: lil bitchiness

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lil bitchiness
-

Arrow What makes you paranoid?

Im paranoid about many things...

Im paranoid that ive left my door unlocked everytime im go out, i have to go back and check it at least once, Im paranoid about being watched...especially by a 'burly-cam' since he is stalking moi anyway

But seriously, what are you paranoid about?

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 12:28 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misha

im paranoid about bein followed....since that (and something after it) has acctually happened!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 12:29 AM
misha is currently offline Click here to Send misha a Private Message Find more posts by misha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

^ yeah sorry about that, wont happen again whistle

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 12:32 AM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misha

u talkin 2 me or lil?? confused

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 12:33 AM
misha is currently offline Click here to Send misha a Private Message Find more posts by misha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

you ninja

I don't regret the burly-cams!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 12:34 AM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misha

laughing okies then....ill make sure 2 say hi next time!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 12:36 AM
Beyond Image
RE SOCK the UNITY

i use to get parinoid after we'd score a bag of reefer. traveling around in a '88 jimmy with every seat full. seems to attract the curios eye of Mr. Officer. it was not just that, we had to go to the ghetto and walk down a hill. affraid to be caught with laughing tweed. if po-po's were around we drive away and called to have the "goods" on hold.

but after we survied my parinoid... we went back to my friends house... there, in the safty of privacy...we would blaze up, until i forgot the meaning of parinoid.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 12:47 AM
Beyond Image is currently offline Click here to Send Beyond Image a Private Message Find more posts by Beyond Image Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

What the f**k? are you Martin Lawrence by any chance?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 12:49 AM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyond Image
RE SOCK the UNITY

me? i enjoy the MARTIN show

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 12:53 AM
Beyond Image is currently offline Click here to Send Beyond Image a Private Message Find more posts by Beyond Image Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sed
Popsicle canibal

People watching me bothers me

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 01:07 AM
Sed is currently offline Click here to Send Sed a Private Message Find more posts by Sed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

People following me at night down dark streets ninja
The leaving my door unlocked after going out erm

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 02:52 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RebelPhoenix
I work in mysterious ways

Doors that don't have locks when they should e.g. bathroom doors, or if they do have locks but they don't work! messed

Official Gryffindor Lawyer

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 02:53 AM
RebelPhoenix is currently offline Click here to Send RebelPhoenix a Private Message Find more posts by RebelPhoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drunk_nazgul
obscure

I'm paranoid about making sure my friends are safe! ninja
And having every light in the house on.
And having every door in the house shut.
And having no change in my pocket: just dollar bills.
And pulling my shirttail down, even if it's not riding up.
And having the car doors locked and the radio on a certain volume the whole time.
And having ice in my soda, even during the coldest wintry nights.
And either having the curtains halfway open or shut; no curtains, no deal.
And writing my name and the date on every sheet of papaer I use.
And I'm paranoid about Creed breaking up! eek!

I'm really paranoid. wacko

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 03:02 AM
drunk_nazgul is currently offline Click here to Send drunk_nazgul a Private Message Find more posts by drunk_nazgul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sed
Popsicle canibal

Most things don't bother me

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 04:27 AM
Sed is currently offline Click here to Send Sed a Private Message Find more posts by Sed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sed
Popsicle canibal

quote:
Originally posted by drunk_nazgul
I'm paranoid about ...

I'm really paranoid. wacko

You have problems

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 04:28 AM
Evolution
Restricted

Account Restricted

ever since that stabbing incedent here in il i was parnoid all f*cking day yesterday at work.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 04:31 AM
Evolution is currently offline Click here to Send Evolution a Private Message Find more posts by Evolution Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drunk_nazgul
obscure

Oh, man, anyone gets paranoid about death! Whew, I would think I was going to die if a plane flew over my house!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 04:44 AM
drunk_nazgul is currently offline Click here to Send drunk_nazgul a Private Message Find more posts by drunk_nazgul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

I'm paranoid very rarely... usually when i can sense a low tone or something when i walk into an empty room... i can hear breaks and electronic equipment from a very unusual distance.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 04:47 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drunk_nazgul
obscure

I always hear a low humming/buzzing sound when it's quiet or after I have sat in an open room for a long time. I don't get paranoid over it, though... I usually think it's funny...

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 04:52 AM
Darth Revan
-

Re: What makes you paranoid?

quote:
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Im paranoid about many things...

Im paranoid that ive left my door unlocked everytime im go out, i have to go back and check it at least once, Im paranoid about being watched...especially by a 'burly-cam' since he is stalking moi anyway

But seriously, what are you paranoid about?

Sometimes after I listen to some Marilyn Manson or other black/death metal late at night and I go to the fridge to get a snack or something I get this weird feeling like something is watching me... And I'm paranoid that somebody is going to get into my locker at school...

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 04:54 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote