KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Could Harry Have Elf Blood In Him?

Could Harry Have Elf Blood In Him?
Started by: NightCrawler341

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Could Harry Have Elf Blood In Him?

Ok, you may all think I am crazy about this idea, but I think Harry would have elf blood in him. Haven't you noticed that everyone notices Harry's eyes as his mothers? How does everyone know that? Unless her eyes made her eyes so well known themselves. DObby had ggreen eyes just like Harry and his mother, could that mean that they had elf blood in them? Elves could do strong magic without wands and Harry has done some really incredible stuff without as well. Like make the glass disappear at the zoo and blow up Aunt Marge. He might have some elf blood in him. Just a theory though.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 09:26 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

No. no expression

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 10:44 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Your opinion. Plus you could at last give proof that it isn't true. Without proof, "no" means nothing.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Last edited by The Phantom on Jun 9th, 2005 at 10:54 PM

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 10:50 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Will someone try and back up hotsauce?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 03:33 PM
JohnnyBloom
humiliated grapes

this is only my opinion, but I think no, purely because it's a bit too strange even for JK, ... although I give credit to the idea that really not many people (even close friends) would know what lily's eyes looked like in enough detail to remember them 11 eyars later ... except maybe sirius or someone really close ... messed

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 03:38 PM
JohnnyBloom is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyBloom a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyBloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

House elf blood? On James Potter's side? Doubt it no the pureblood wizards are certainly very conscious of which species are the slaves and which the masters yes

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 07:09 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tigress
Slash Queen Senior Member

could be a decendant of his mom yes shes a muggleborn but hey way back when there could be ancestry with the elven people

Gryffindors Official Hug Giver To All !!

UNI, DRACO MALFOY, ROGUE, MAIK, LIANSLO, AUROR_CHK, TASSIE MUSC
Gryffindor Prefect.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 08:12 PM
tigress is currently offline Click here to Send tigress a Private Message Find more posts by tigress Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

I mean on his moms side, yes. Not on Jame's. I think down the line in Lily's family somewhere a house elf or (who knows, I don't know much about the past in Harry Potter) elves we weren't house elves (if possible) mated with one of Lily's grea great great (or so or more) grandmother or grandfather.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 08:54 PM
The_Path
something..

Who would **** an elf? laughing

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 06:28 PM
The_Path is currently offline Click here to Send The_Path a Private Message Find more posts by The_Path Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Grow up Path. I think it would explain a lot on why he do do this powerful magic like blowing up his aunt without his wand. I don't even think Hermione can do that with a wand... Elven blood in home would explain it.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 07:16 PM
daeri

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NightCrawler341
Grow up Path. I think it would explain a lot on why he do do this powerful magic like blowing up his aunt without his wand. I don't even think Hermione can do that with a wand... Elven blood in home would explain it.

Did you ever look at an elf? Who would be that sick to make love to one? I understand your point, but who in the hell?!

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by daeri on Jun 11th, 2005 at 07:23 PM

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 07:21 PM
daeri is currently offline Click here to Send daeri a Private Message Find more posts by daeri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Harry could've had a sicko ancestor. Or maybe it wasn't even a house elf. It could have been way back before elves were forced to work as house elves and they looked good back then.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 07:23 PM
daeri

Harry could've had a sicko ancestor. Or maybe it wasn't even a house elf. It could have been way back before elves were forced to work as house elves and they looked good back then.

I doubt it..

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 07:23 PM
daeri is currently offline Click here to Send daeri a Private Message Find more posts by daeri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tigress
Slash Queen Senior Member

not a house elf lol there are many types of elven folks

Gryffindors Official Hug Giver To All !!

UNI, DRACO MALFOY, ROGUE, MAIK, LIANSLO, AUROR_CHK, TASSIE MUSC
Gryffindor Prefect.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 08:55 PM
tigress is currently offline Click here to Send tigress a Private Message Find more posts by tigress Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Yea. That too.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 09:35 PM
TheSun

Don't be ridiculous

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 01:26 PM
TheSun is currently offline Click here to Send TheSun a Private Message Find more posts by TheSun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
air

yes but also remember how Harry, referring to information given in book 1, managed to grow his hair back in one night, shrink a revolting jumper and fly up onto the roof of his primary school he did this without a wand, yet it is still clearly magical, Neville managed to 'bounce along the garden path' when his Uncle Alfie let go of him from the bedroom window. Due to him being a wizard means that he has the ability to perform magic, shown, as JK has stated before the age of 11 and therefore getting him into Hogwarts, just because he blew up his aunt is no proof that he has elven blood.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 06:09 PM
air is currently offline Click here to Send air a Private Message Find more posts by air Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheSun

I can't believe this is even being discussed.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 11:58 AM
TheSun is currently offline Click here to Send TheSun a Private Message Find more posts by TheSun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
weegie
Dreamer

All wizards and witch's can do stuff like harry does, they are magic afterall. If he was doing something unusual (like blowing up his aunt is something impossible if your a wizard) then someone would have told him! Naa, harry aint part elf, lol

Why would Hermione want a Krum when she could have a whole Weasley?!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 06:44 PM
weegie is currently offline Click here to Send weegie a Private Message Find more posts by weegie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheSun

Exactly.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 08:00 PM