KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » The Official ROTK:EE Talk

The Official ROTK:EE Talk
Started by: Discos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Discos
The Discmeister

The Official ROTK:EE Talk

SPOILERS!!!

....wow eek!

it was soo amazing seeing the reaction of Eomar when he found Eowyn half dead at Pellonor, the passion was emmense and I just loved it.

I got mine yesterday at 2pm and watched it all. Havnt got to the apendices yet but I will in due time (cant today due to work).

Yup, had my feet up, lots of munch, 6 pack of beer and i was all the way.

It was worth the wait I must say.

Sorry i cant comment much on it just now I am a bit busy,

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 01:33 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thorondor
Love?

Hmm he starts the post with "spoilers" yet doesn't use tags O.o

stick out tongue

A God Among Geeks

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 02:10 PM
Thorondor is currently offline Click here to Send Thorondor a Private Message Find more posts by Thorondor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

where...is...the...mouth...of....sauron?!?!?!?!

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 02:53 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

ITS THERE

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 07:11 PM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mandalorian_war
i used 2 b Grievous_90210

http://iesb.net/movies2/rotkdvdclip3.php heres a clip of the mouth of sauron seen

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 10:44 PM
mandalorian_war is currently offline Click here to Send mandalorian_war a Private Message Find more posts by mandalorian_war Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

Mouth of Sauron totally rules, "dear to thee" lol, spoken like a true twit!

Paths of The Dead totally kicked ass, and the taken of the black ships:
"you and what army"
".....this one"

I am watching the apendices and it is shit hot, the proposal of having "sauron vs aragorn" is in it. haha

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 10:48 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naredhel
General

I actually love it. Does anyone know the song that plays when Aragorn is healing Eowyn?

Btw, I am compelled by it. As always, the EEs are 10000000000000 (x 1000000000000) times better than the normals stick out tongue I think it actually made me superhuman - I was walking down the street and people were talking about it and I kept sticking it in their faces and going "HA HA" and then laughing like an eejit...

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 11:56 PM
Naredhel is currently offline Click here to Send Naredhel a Private Message Find more posts by Naredhel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

EDIT

Last edited by Smodden on Dec 12th, 2004 at 02:38 AM

Old Post Dec 12th, 2004 02:35 AM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

come on duders, the EE has been out for a mere 2 days and this thread is going the true tradition KMC LOTR style......down-hill!!

The Apendices totally rule, Tolkien had 3 best friends at school and one of his best friends was named Christopher Wiseman shifty

I have yet to watch the 6th apendice but dont worry its on the agenda.

LOL, I can totally agree with your statement Naredhel, it did make us all feel superhuman. Not even if some maniac came in and started stealing your stuff you wouldnmt care because you were watching EE (but if they tried to steal the EE box then its ass kicking time!)

Sorry duder, I have yet no idea what song was playing in the houses of healing.

Another great EE was Denethor in the great hall with faramir. It was sooo amazing to see Sean Bean again in the movie and it just lit up my heart when Denethor looked past Faramir and said "my son" and we see images of good old Boromir!

Also the part where Pippin told Boromir "the mightiest man may be slain by an arrow, but Boromir was slained by many". That aint the exac quote so dont go with me on that one lol.

Damn I cant believe thats it over *shrugs shoulders*, no more kick ass movies sad so I guess that will be the majority of the forum leaving now seing as they cant be "bothered" to read the awesome books *cough*fools*cough*.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2004 02:01 PM
Naredhel
General

Sorry Discos, did you say ass kicking?

*pulls out Kiranga*

Let's go hunt some orcses cool stick out tongue

Ha!

I've not watched any of the other features yet - no time at the second. But I just love the new footage. As always, the EE's have substantially more depth to them than the normal films. I just wish they'd release the 6 hour version of RotK:EE sad

If they did, I would buy it!

Old Post Dec 12th, 2004 07:05 PM
Naredhel is currently offline Click here to Send Naredhel a Private Message Find more posts by Naredhel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bar-en-Danwedh
House of Ransom

quote:
Also the part where Pippin told Boromir "the mightiest man may be slain by an arrow, but Boromir was slained by many". That aint the exac quote so dont go with me on that one lol.

"peirced by many...."

sorry... i just thought it was important...
enough to be nitpicky...

i'm such a nerd...

the man they simply nicknamed 'oh @#$%' !!!

rolling on floor laughing

Last edited by Bar-en-Danwedh on Dec 13th, 2004 at 04:39 AM

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 04:37 AM
Bar-en-Danwedh is currently offline Click here to Send Bar-en-Danwedh a Private Message Find more posts by Bar-en-Danwedh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

there is no such thing as nerdy when it comes to lord of the rings.

I have yet to watch the 6th part of the apendices due to my EE circulating round my friends at the moment.

I never knew there was a 12 Disc EE Trilogy....lol damn

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 04:29 PM
Naredhel
General

Well, my friends and I are already planning our end to end EE video session... FotR:EE, TTT:EE and then RotK:EE... I cannot wait. Should be next week! You know it's just over 11 hours? no expression

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 05:17 PM
Xam
Lord Xam

Im not a big LOTR fan but i gotta say the EE of ROTK is awsome!!

"He was a pupil of mine,before he turned to evil..."

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 06:39 PM
Xam is currently offline Click here to Send Xam a Private Message Find more posts by Xam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

I will return the favour....*cough*

I cant wait for ep III !!!!!!

Im Back happy

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 06:47 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xam
Lord Xam

yes episode 3 will be amazing!

"He was a pupil of mine,before he turned to evil..."

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 06:48 PM
Xam is currently offline Click here to Send Xam a Private Message Find more posts by Xam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

eek!
Anakin vs OB1
Yoda Vs Sid eek!eek!

okok, sorry im off topic lol

Im Back happy

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 06:54 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

HOLY SHIT, war of the worlds

bless you speilberg

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 07:00 PM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

DAMN YOU SPIELBERG mad

He is trying to upstage Lucas stick out tongue

Im Back happy

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 07:02 PM
darktim1

I thought the paths of the dead was an awesome sequence when all those skulls came pouring out of the mountain I have to say it is my favorite out of the three extended edition movies and the pelanor fields was amazing battle this time round I watched the appendices this morning and it is kinda sad to see that these films have come to an end but they are fun to watch.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 07:03 PM
darktim1 is currently offline Click here to Send darktim1 a Private Message Find more posts by darktim1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote