KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » should i ban myself

should i ban myself
Started by: Fallen Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fallen

should i ban myself

okay, i really have this long, complicated english paper to write in 4 days. the original due date was last friday (the 20th) i've written a few paragraphs but i am in no way done. so far this has been the most hectic paper i've ever written in my life. its completely stressing me out. but that's not my real problem. my real problem is that i spend way too much time on KMC instead of actaully writing my paper. i can't help it i'm addiected to this place. what i am seriously thinking of doing is having raz ban me until monday, which is when my paper is due. but then i don't know if i could go a whole weekend without talking to my online buddies. i don't know what to do. should i ban myself or not?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 03:56 AM
Fallen is currently offline Click here to Send Fallen a Private Message Find more posts by Fallen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Uni marks are waaaaaaay more important than us smart

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 03:58 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaleanae

yes

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 04:04 AM
Kaleanae is currently offline Click here to Send Kaleanae a Private Message Find more posts by Kaleanae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
backsidedown
Big Dog

Well step one to ending an addiction is to back away slowly now in your case this doesn't seem to work so maybe we should skip that step and move on to step two (dun dun dun) this is really extreme but yes BANISHMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!
okay sry i'm being dramatic okay yea it's not the end of the world just write ure paper
Trust me once ure done w/ it you'll be so relieved that u'll actually jump up and down and maybe shed a few tears of joy
okay sry being dramatic but seriously the feeling is great

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 04:10 AM
backsidedown is currently offline Click here to Send backsidedown a Private Message Find more posts by backsidedown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallen

backsidedown we really need to come up with a nickname. your name is just too long to keep typing. anyway that's not the point. i've tried limiting my time here on KMC and its not working. maybe complete banishment for the weekend is a good thing. and backsidedown, how is that coke addiction going? if i recall correctly, we tried the slow approach and that didn't work. we even tried to cut you off completely, and well that failed miserably. if i have to cut back so do you.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 04:18 AM
Fallen is currently offline Click here to Send Fallen a Private Message Find more posts by Fallen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
backsidedown
Big Dog

Hey one thing at a time plez let's deal w/ ure problem FIRST then we can worry about mine
GET OFF THE DAMN WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!
(sry)

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 04:23 AM
backsidedown is currently offline Click here to Send backsidedown a Private Message Find more posts by backsidedown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallen

i can't. seriously, i need help. help i tell you. HELP. for the love of god... ok that was a bit dramatic.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 04:24 AM
Darth Revan
-

Just PM Raz and ask him to ban you from KMC for a few days. It's be a lot better than trying to get off the computer. I have the same problem.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 04:32 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
backsidedown
Big Dog

no just get ureself banned seriously it's the only way out unless one question: Do u have any will power?
wait another: Are u strong (in the mind LOL)?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 04:32 AM
Eat My Ass

Re: should i ban myself

quote:
Originally posted by Fallen Jedi
okay, i really have this long, complicated english paper to write in 4 days. the original due date was last friday (the 20th) i've written a few paragraphs but i am in no way done. so far this has been the most hectic paper i've ever written in my life. its completely stressing me out. but that's not my real problem. my real problem is that i spend way too much time on KMC instead of actaully writing my paper. i can't help it i'm addiected to this place. what i am seriously thinking of doing is having raz ban me until monday, which is when my paper is due. but then i don't know if i could go a whole weekend without talking to my online buddies. i don't know what to do. should i ban myself or not?

no..kill self

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 04:34 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallen

will power you ask? now that's tough. and don't pull those mind games on me, backsidedown. seriously, you need a nickname or something.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 04:35 AM
backsidedown
Big Dog

hey just b/c ure stressed out doesn't mean u have to diss on the name okay if its that long try shortening it bsd

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 04:36 AM
Fallen

bsd, i like that. bsd. bsd. bsd. i'm drinking coke btw (dun dun dun). doesn't that just wanna make you reach into your fridge and pour yourself a glass...

and no, i'm not gonna kill myself. i'm not suicidal.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 04:39 AM
Krabs55

get out of here

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 04:40 AM
Krabs55 is currently offline Click here to Send Krabs55 a Private Message Find more posts by Krabs55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallen

krabs stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 04:43 AM
backsidedown
Big Dog

no stop trying to trick me i unlike u can quit anytime i want its just that i choose not to
you know in a way i'm helping the coke industry out w/ all the cokes i buy so yea i do it for the coke industry actually i do it for all the businesses of the united states of america hey where would u be w/o them?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 04:43 AM
backsidedown
Big Dog

LOL i'm not weird

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 04:44 AM
Fallen

bsd, what am i gonna do with you? shame shame shame trying to blame the coke industry like that. and i think you are the one with the real problem. you know you should stop drinking coke, yet you choose not to. wait, maybe i shouldn't say that considering that i'm still here talking to you. stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 04:49 AM
Eat My Ass

currently pooping

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 04:50 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
backsidedown
Big Dog

yea that's right
where's krabs

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 04:50 AM