KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » a 2nd Underworld

a 2nd Underworld
Started by: Kateishott

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kateishott

Smile a 2nd Underworld

I think they should make a 2nd Underworld since the first one was awesome and the way the ended it maybe they could make something out of it? and I jsut wanna see Kate Beckinsale in some leather-tight clothes haha big grin

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 08:47 PM
Kateishott is currently offline Click here to Send Kateishott a Private Message Find more posts by Kateishott Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

I assume underworld is a movie than it is in the wrong section

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 08:48 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

moved to movie discussion.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 08:49 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Arent they already making another?!

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 09:48 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallen

Tha'ts what I thought too.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 01:18 AM
Fallen is currently offline Click here to Send Fallen a Private Message Find more posts by Fallen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MovieKiller
The Devil Himself

That's great I loved the first one! I hope it is better!

cool "Todo lo que tiene un principio tiene un final. Veo venir el final. Veo a la oscuridad esparciéndose. Veo muerte. Y tu eres lo único que se interpone en su camino. Si no lo puedes detener esta noche me temo que el mañana nunca llegará." *--La Oráculo, "Matrix Revoluciones"* cool

smokin' "El futuro aún no ha sido escrito. El único futuro que existe es el que nosotros creamos" *--John Connor, "Terminator 3: La Rebelión de las Máquinas"* smokin'

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 02:40 AM
MovieKiller is currently offline Click here to Send MovieKiller a Private Message Find more posts by MovieKiller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

i just saw it.its really awesome

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 03:46 AM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

didnt the first one sever each bloodline? so whats the point of making a 2nd one?

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 03:51 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Ideas that I've heard are that it talks about the story of Michael and Selene becoming fugitives from both vampires and lycans

A 2nd one is indeed being made, and it's in pre-production already, I believe. Usually in the case where the first movie isn't exactly well-received, the sequel almost always gets better buzz

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 05:59 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maynards
russiandemon

they are actually making a 2nd and a 3rd underworld

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 04:46 PM
maynards is currently offline Click here to Send maynards a Private Message Find more posts by maynards Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kateishott

Awesome i cant wait selene is so hott big grin and the movie was just awesome as hell so i can't wait till the 2nd comes out. Any idea when it might be coming out?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 06:33 PM
Kateishott is currently offline Click here to Send Kateishott a Private Message Find more posts by Kateishott Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by Lord Soth
Ideas that I've heard are that it talks about the story of Michael and Selene becoming fugitives from both vampires and lycans

A 2nd one is indeed being made, and it's in pre-production already, I believe. Usually in the case where the first movie isn't exactly well-received, the sequel almost always gets better buzz
Well [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Marcus, the vamp descendant from the 1st immortal, "drinks" from the blood off a lycan, the guy Selena captures and explains the whole story roll eyes (sarcastic) for Viktor and the viewer. So I'm assuming he turns into something like Michael).
So the most likely story, IMO is him vs Michael and Selena.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 09:25 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kateishott

IMO? whos he and what of Marcus since he seemed to be awakening at the end of the first one?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 11:22 PM
The Unknown
Anomaly

quote:
Originally posted by Kateishott
IMO? whos he and what of Marcus since he seemed to be awakening at the end of the first one?

IMO = in my opinion. And read what she says above. She states what happened to Marcus.

And before the first one came to theaters, the test audience loved it so much that they started on the sequels.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 02:33 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

A 2nd Underworld? Oh no... no

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 02:46 AM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kateishott

waaaaat u dont want another underworld! how can u not wanna see a hot ass girl (kate) kick some lycan ass in tight leather clothes big grin

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 05:13 AM
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

Nothing against tight leather clothes... stick out tongue but....I am not a big fan of Underworld....I just did not see anything new in the movie...sorry... confused embarrasment

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 05:19 AM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

quote:
Originally posted by Kes
Well [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Marcus, the vamp descendant from the 1st immortal, "drinks" from the blood off a lycan, the guy Selena captures and explains the whole story roll eyes (sarcastic) for Viktor and the viewer. So I'm assuming he turns into something like Michael).
So the most likely story, IMO is him vs Michael and Selena.
That's what everyone thinks, I just like being contradictive big grin

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 10:02 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Underworld wasn't all that great...............I rented it, I watched it.........no need to watch it again. The plot could have really used more back story on how the Vampires and Lycanthropes actually come from the same blood line, which was mutated due to one man's immune system being resistant to a plague. They glossed over this in a 2 minute conversation. It should have been built up much more in the film.

I might check out the sequel if I get really bored...........not a high priority watch for me.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2004 02:50 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Yeh, If they had a flashback with that or even starting with that would have been better.
The transformation into lycan looks pretty cool thou. It wasnt great or new but I've seen worst.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2004 03:05 PM