KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movies you went to see thinking it was amazing, yet sucked

Movies you went to see thinking it was amazing, yet sucked
Started by: Soth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Movies you went to see thinking it was amazing, yet sucked

This is the opposite of mindbugaling's thread of a similar name. What movie did you go to see, thinking it would kick ass, but it ended up being less than you expected, or even turned out really bad

Top of my list: Matrix Revolutions-I guess I had too high expectation for this, b/c it wasn't as good as I thought it'd be
Hulk-This just plain sucked
Cat in the Hat- I knew I wouldn't like it, but I ended up loathing that worthless excuse for a movie

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 09:25 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

The Matrix ~ I heard so many good things about this film, i thought i have got to and see this, after seeing it for the first time my intial reaction was "Was that it!".

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 09:28 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Top of my list is Matrix Reloaded it just never got me interested. The first one left me wanting to know more but the sequel did not deliver for me. sad

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 09:43 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I loved the Matrix, and Reloaded was enjoyable, but Revolutions was supposed to be the payoff, and I was left wanting at the end

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 09:45 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I haven't seen Revolutions yet so I can't really give you my opinion on the trilogy. Reloaded never click with me too much of a cloudy story for me. There is no question about the first Matrix film it really kick ass!!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 09:50 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Pulp Fiction...I didnt go see it thou.
I had heard great things about it, really wanted to see it. Finally saw it and wtf?! It sucks. Editing is amazing thou.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 10:26 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Haven't seen it. I've heard it was great too, though

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 04:58 AM
Kes
Philie

Yes I had too messed

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 12:43 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

Matrix-revolutions. It asked more questions than the other two.

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 12:53 PM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
98R1
YZF

The Transporter, didnt even watch it all

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 03:08 PM
98R1 is currently offline Click here to Send 98R1 a Private Message Find more posts by 98R1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Primitive Screwhead
Bullsh*tt!

Battlefield: Earth still has left emotional scarring on me. That has to rate as the WORST movie in the history of humankind. Don't know why I expected anything out of that movie. Had I read the reviews beforehand, I could have saved myself the trauma.

Artwork by Cinemaddiction!!!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 08:05 PM
Primitive Screwhead is currently offline Click here to Send Primitive Screwhead a Private Message Find more posts by Primitive Screwhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

bumping, because it's a valid topic

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 12:05 AM
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Didn't see it in theaters obviously but The Exorcist, all my friends and even my parents said it was the scariest movie ever made.

I watched it at a Halloween party and I was just like "This doesn't even make me jump."

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 12:28 AM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

The Matrix Reloaded
The Amityville Horror (2005)
X-Men 3

I think of a few more..............

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 12:30 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Spiderman

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 12:47 AM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

I don't think I've ever got my hopes up that high for any movie.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 12:58 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

"Saw" comes to mind. The original internet trailer made it out to be ****ing crazy.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 01:13 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EPIIIBITES
Restricted

Account Restricted

Matrix Reloaded...On second viewing it's a very decent film, but when I first saw it I was kinda bumbed, especially when Colonel Sanders made his appearance near the end. I was like wt...what's with the philosophy lesson?

Star Wars episodes I, II, and especially III. Thought it'd go out with a bang, but nothing really amazing stuck out, and near the end I couldn't believe I actually found myself wanting for the movie to end..."ok...give birth to the babies, put on the mask, give the twins away...lets go" Hence my name.

Last edited by EPIIIBITES on Feb 11th, 2007 at 01:48 AM

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 01:43 AM
EPIIIBITES is currently offline Click here to Send EPIIIBITES a Private Message Find more posts by EPIIIBITES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marxman
Resident Communist

Attack of the Clones. The best part of the movie was when Padame and Anakin were sitting in front of the fire and she had that dress that pushed her boobs up. That was hot.

Saw 2 sucked big monkey ballage.

The Producers. I actually didn't mean to go see this. I wanted to see another movie but it was rated R and I was taking my younger cousin out and she's was only 16 at the time so we had to pick another movie and we decided on the Producers. It sucked.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 02:25 AM
Marxman is currently offline Click here to Send Marxman a Private Message Find more posts by Marxman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowultra

i would say-----prime, because i said so, pirates 2,

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 06:42 AM
snowultra is currently offline Click here to Send snowultra a Private Message Find more posts by snowultra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote