KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » New Cast Member Named

New Cast Member Named
Started by: JohnnyLove19

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JohnnyLove19
Depp/Manilow Maniac

New Cast Member Named

There has been a new cast member added to the already great cast of POTC 2, his name is Johnny Vegas, and the site said that he was a UK comedian, if anyone knows who he is let us know then maybe we can figure out whom he may play...if you want the web site just PM me...

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 08:43 PM
JohnnyLove19 is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyLove19 a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyLove19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jack's dudess

that must be fake... it has to be... no crappy fat comedian can be in potc... he just can't... noooo!

When come back bring pie!

pirate!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 09:05 PM
jack's dudess is currently offline Click here to Send jack's dudess a Private Message Find more posts by jack's dudess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipse
Dark Eclipse

laughing laughing out loud

Korri, LeatherFace12,Citadel,Dregh, Mr.Toga, Storm,loveLinkilicious, Clovie, Chelsea23, ILuvPippin, and Stiill Finding More Names!!!

Watch as I steal the moon from the Sky
Mafia B!tch 2!!!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 09:09 PM
Eclipse is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipse a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

u have a pic of him?
we could decide if he'd be a pirate...

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 09:41 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyLove19
Depp/Manilow Maniac

I looked up his pick, and he is a big guy, maybe, they'll age him a little w/ make-up and he'll be Jack's father...O GOD if he is the stupid funny type comedian that would really suck...ive never heard of him so i dunno what he's like...Look at the bigger picture though... if this is true then that means they are casting already, they must be done with the script, or pretty close, because don't these people have to audition, this site is pretty reliable they are always the first w/ info so I think it is right

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 09:53 PM
JohnnyLove19 is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyLove19 a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyLove19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
conway

hes a bel***d they cannot have him,its true hes a comedian but he wouldnt be able to play anyone. he was on tv last night..or the night before..dunno what though..lol but he cnt!...can he?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 10:27 PM
conway is currently offline Click here to Send conway a Private Message Find more posts by conway Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyIsMadSexy

JohnnyLove19, which site did you get it on?

he's sooooo sexy and so is ORLANDO!!!!

i dont know how to put their picture on here, but trust me its good

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 10:32 PM
JohnnyIsMadSexy is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyIsMadSexy a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyIsMadSexy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyIsMadSexy

Sorry i forgot no URLs. ummm whats the name of the site?

he's sooooo sexy and so is ORLANDO!!!!

i dont know how to put their picture on here, but trust me its good

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 10:32 PM
JohnnyIsMadSexy is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyIsMadSexy a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyIsMadSexy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyLove19
Depp/Manilow Maniac

I'll PM it to you

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 11:29 PM
JohnnyLove19
Depp/Manilow Maniac

OMG I just saw a picture of this guy...and...well...he is scrubby enough to be a pirate w/ major makeup...umm...well...i guess he could fit in...sorry if you disagree...don't know who this guy is...remember Johnny usually picks dark smaller films and this is a big difference for him and he was great in it so maybe this guy could do well...

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 11:41 PM
WeAreTheWorld

somebody pm me the urlsmilesmile?

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 02:04 AM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

i am confused. i dont want no stinkin comedians in my POC2!!! ahhhhh!!!

"Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage"
--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 03:32 AM
Nobody'sGirl is currently offline Click here to Send Nobody'sGirl a Private Message Find more posts by Nobody'sGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Hey post a picture! big grin

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 07:51 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
captain fred
Captain

Im from the UK, Johnny Vegas is a funny guy, mebe jus' UK humour, but i reckon he can pull off a role in this one, possibly like some kinda wierdo pirate or summin. he'l do

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 05:29 PM
captain fred is currently offline Click here to Send captain fred a Private Message Find more posts by captain fred Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMC
Eternal Respect to BC

I agree Johnny Vegas is a funny bloke but him in POTC2? I'm sure he wouldn't be Jack's dad, i wonder who he would be. Hmm...
His humour would fit in though. It's really unusual for the movie to be written by Americans but have so much British humour. There are some classy British actors in it, of the Jack Davenport and Kevin McNally persuasion!

Kate xx

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 06:15 PM
KMC is currently offline Click here to Send KMC a Private Message Find more posts by KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

(please log in to view the image)

Please no!

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 06:20 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMC
Eternal Respect to BC

Ooh isn't he sexy! hahahahahaha!
He seems sweet even if he isn't great to look at!

Kate xx

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 06:22 PM
KMC is currently offline Click here to Send KMC a Private Message Find more posts by KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XorlandoloverX

hey umm...hmm.. is anyone on here??? cuz i dk..i'm new and confused confused

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 07:39 PM
XorlandoloverX is currently offline Click here to Send XorlandoloverX a Private Message Find more posts by XorlandoloverX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyLove19
Depp/Manilow Maniac

We'll I'll fill you in, this is the first scoop on whats going on with the sequel to POTC 2, this is the first cast member named since we heard the major stars would be returning, Depp, Bloom, Knightly. Apparently he is a UK comedian, and those of us in the US have no idea who he is. Well, since a new cast member has been named then they must be close to finishing the script...YAY!!!!!!!!

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 08:29 PM
Eclipse
Dark Eclipse

OMG I pray that he isn't in the movie!!!

Korri, LeatherFace12,Citadel,Dregh, Mr.Toga, Storm,loveLinkilicious, Clovie, Chelsea23, ILuvPippin, and Stiill Finding More Names!!!

Watch as I steal the moon from the Sky
Mafia B!tch 2!!!

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 08:35 PM
Eclipse is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipse a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote