KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Jason Stryker

Jason Stryker
Started by: fruits

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

Question Jason Stryker

ok, i'm sure all of you have seen X2. and when you saw William Stryker's son, you spent a few hours trying to figure out who he was. well who is he?!?!!? i eventually just settled that he was a character from the mind of bryan Singer. but then i read a few articles. one suggest that Jason Stryker was actually supposed to be Charles' son. jason has one green eye, and one blue eye. jason has a sever mental disorder and has pshycic powers and came to charles in the form of a little girl. charles' son aka Legion, has one blue eye and one green eye, he suffered from a severe mental disorder and used not to be able to control his powers and had different states. one of these states was a little girl. coincidence? i think not! then i read a different article stating that they think that Jason Stryker is Jason Wyngarde aka mastermind. it makes sense with the illusions and all! i dunno? what do u think???

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 06:43 PM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

you maybe right.
i'm not sure. but it makes sense.

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 06:55 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

you can always talk about it in the mastermind thread big grin

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 08:25 AM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeJa_Vu
J-

or we can just talk bout it here?? wink

DeJa Vu Just lost the vowels!! lolz

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 08:36 AM
DeJa_Vu is currently offline Click here to Send DeJa_Vu a Private Message Find more posts by DeJa_Vu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beavis46

he was based on mastermind

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 10:17 AM
beavis46 is currently offline Click here to Send beavis46 a Private Message Find more posts by beavis46 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XjulieX
Hugh's curse

yeah well, it does make sense.
I never really thought about it, to be honest.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 11:08 AM
XjulieX is currently offline Click here to Send XjulieX a Private Message Find more posts by XjulieX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GuesssWho

Love

SO glad I'm not the only one on the planet who likes Jason. (I seriously thought I was.)
I forget what it was in, but I saw a 'Mutant 143' in one of the X-Men comics, and he was in a wheelchair. He was only in the one story, though.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2006 07:13 AM
GuesssWho is currently offline Click here to Send GuesssWho a Private Message Find more posts by GuesssWho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Paradise

I always assumed it was Mastermind. Didn't think about it beyond that.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 09:19 PM
Lord Paradise is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Paradise a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Paradise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

it is mastermind

stryker even refers to him by that name

they just made him stryker's son to fit him into the storyline

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 02:01 AM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bl4cK_Dr46oN_17

it does make sense, since jean grey attacked jason into a comtose state.. which may be the explanation of the mental disorder.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 06:34 AM
bl4cK_Dr46oN_17 is currently offline Click here to Send bl4cK_Dr46oN_17 a Private Message Find more posts by bl4cK_Dr46oN_17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bl4cK_Dr46oN_17

oh wait, jean hadn't become the phoenix in x2.. my bad.. stick out tongue stupid moment@!

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 06:36 AM
bl4cK_Dr46oN_17 is currently offline Click here to Send bl4cK_Dr46oN_17 a Private Message Find more posts by bl4cK_Dr46oN_17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noa
Da Funky Chicken!

Yeah, I have always thought it was just the movie version of Mastermind.

However, the Legion theory sounds cool and looks like it would be a good plot twist.

Thanks IceJaw!

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 12:21 AM
Noa is currently offline Click here to Send Noa a Private Message Find more posts by Noa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote