KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Brian Singer is out

Brian Singer is out
Started by: Sage26

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sage26

Tongue Brian Singer is out

thanks to god brian singer is out of X3
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
it's a dream come true laughing laughing

I'm so happy

one last question: if brian singer said that he doesn't want all these flying mutants having battles in the sky(because he doesn't like)... So, why he will direct Superman? smokin' smokin'

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 04:09 AM
Sage26 is currently offline Click here to Send Sage26 a Private Message Find more posts by Sage26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flavio

wow what good news roll eyes (sarcastic) the problem is that without him i surely doubt that MANY of the actors of X1 and X2 will want to go on with the franchise...i get the feeling that X3 may become one of biggest failures ever.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 04:11 AM
Flavio is currently offline Click here to Send Flavio a Private Message Find more posts by Flavio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flavio

plus i heard that the producers and screenwritters for X3 are all moving to Superman along with Bryan...whoa, that's sooooooo good...the movie will suck without them

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 04:14 AM
Flavio is currently offline Click here to Send Flavio a Private Message Find more posts by Flavio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

why would you say its good for bryan to leave that is terrible.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 04:37 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

I wish him "Superman" to be the biggest failure in his career no expression
thank you no expression

by Scythe

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 06:03 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Princess Re
Restricted

Account Restricted

who the hell did he play anyway??

I disaprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
SIG MADE BY LIL BITCHINESS

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 06:04 AM
Princess Re is currently offline Click here to Send Princess Re a Private Message Find more posts by Princess Re Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

are you very stupid or wat???? bryan singer was the director you idiot.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 06:05 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Princess Re
Restricted

Account Restricted

stick out tongue FYI..........................i have the IQ of a genius

I disaprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 06:19 AM
Princess Re is currently offline Click here to Send Princess Re a Private Message Find more posts by Princess Re Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

what your iq

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 06:19 AM
Princess Re
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmmm mum never told me....but she said i had the IQ of a genius

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 06:21 AM
Shadow_King
-

maybe she was lying to you just to make you feel good.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 06:22 AM
Princess Re
Restricted

Account Restricted

leave my mum out of this

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 06:22 AM
Shadow_King
-

ok.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 06:23 AM
Princess Re
Restricted

Account Restricted

besides......i would rather end this pointless fight now

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 06:25 AM
Shadow_King
-

finally.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 06:26 AM
Princess Re
Restricted

Account Restricted

you had the choice to do the same

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 06:27 AM
Shadow_King
-

yea but i was bored.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 06:28 AM
Princess Re
Restricted

Account Restricted

so......fight with others just because your bored?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 06:28 AM
Shadow_King
-

yep

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 06:29 AM
Princess Re
Restricted

Account Restricted

w/e

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 06:30 AM