KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Officially Unofficial Spiderman Thread

Officially Unofficial Spiderman Thread
Started by: Danimal

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Danimal
The And of All

Cool Officially Unofficial Spiderman Thread

Ok all you Spidey fans who like or don't like what the moive has done to Spidey, here's your place to say what you wish or have heard rumored to be in spiderman 3.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 03:25 AM
Danimal is currently offline Click here to Send Danimal a Private Message Find more posts by Danimal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Danimal
The And of All

I myself think that the movie has really screwed over the Spiderman story. No Gwen Stacey. No Web Capsules. & Killing Villians in two hours. WTF?

My wish is for the Third movie to be a multi-villain movie. maybe not the biggest villians, but more than one. Like say you can have Rhino and the Scorpion running around at the same time. Heck the movies messes stuff up enough to have both Rhino and Scorpion be funded/created by JJJ.
Then there could be somebody else...the second movie had Harry Osbourn talking to Norman's Crazy side...that could go in there somewhere...or maybe the Green goblin stuff gets stolen and we have some Hobgoblin action. whatever. just ideas...I'm sure i'll dream up a few more.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 03:33 AM
Danimal is currently offline Click here to Send Danimal a Private Message Find more posts by Danimal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Danimal
The And of All

New day= another idea.

OK have Spiderman and Daredevil 'team up'. and bring the Kingpin into the picture.Then Daredevil gets hospitalized and it becomes Spidey's fight.
With the kingpin many criminals can get in there. maybe a hired Rhino. with some gang war stuff possibly...Hammerhead? Lobo brothers?
John jameson could go Man-Wolf on us possibly.
whatever, when you add a crime boss then criminals can be added easily...but this could screw other stuff up...oh i dunno.

maybe I'll become a film director and i'll make my own spiderman movies. that way i could get my ideas in.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 07:18 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm not even going to comment on this one. Crap.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 07:25 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

another dream on movie thread, afff comon..........

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 12:58 AM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Danimal
The And of All

yeah, i know, but thats what this is for...dreams, that and rumors. but that so could totally be a story for a future spiderman movie.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 03:09 AM