KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Favorite Scenes in Spidey 2

Favorite Scenes in Spidey 2
Started by: Flavio

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flavio

Favorite Scenes in Spidey 2

So what are your fave scenes? mine are when Spidey saves Aunt May, their first talking about uncle Ben and the i'm back, my back quote happy oh and the train scene as well

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 07:08 PM
Flavio is currently offline Click here to Send Flavio a Private Message Find more posts by Flavio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bigp

The scene where Spidey hurts his back where his powers are slightly on the fritz is an in-joke aimed at Tobey Maguire since he had a bad back which almost prevented him from playing Spider-Man in this movie.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 08:08 PM
bigp is currently offline Click here to Send bigp a Private Message Find more posts by bigp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Predator 89

The scene where otto is at the hospital getting surgery and the arms come alive and end up killing all the doctors. Also the clocktower fight and train overpass.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 08:23 PM
Predator 89 is currently offline Click here to Send Predator 89 a Private Message Find more posts by Predator 89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abys_ad
Andrew Duncan

Happy Dance Definitly when Spiderman saves Aunt Mae, and also I enjoyed his "misshabs" with his spidey powers.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 10:57 PM
abys_ad is currently offline Click here to Send abys_ad a Private Message Find more posts by abys_ad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

all the stuff that was said and when he was on the elavator with the guy.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 11:58 PM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flavio

quote:
Originally posted by DanZeke25
all the stuff that was said and when he was on the elavator with the guy.

yeah that was soooo cool as well!!!!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 03:40 AM
Flavio is currently offline Click here to Send Flavio a Private Message Find more posts by Flavio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolution
Restricted

Account Restricted

i enjoyed how spidey lost his poweers for a brief period of time.

i also liked how JJ admited that spidey was a hero and it was his fault.

coolest part when harry reveals peter parker as spidey and he goes into like a holy shit look.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 03:45 AM
Evolution is currently offline Click here to Send Evolution a Private Message Find more posts by Evolution Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

The elevator scene laughing

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 05:18 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpiderGurl

quote:
Originally posted by TheRealistKilla

coolest part when harry reveals peter parker as spidey and he goes into like a holy shit look.

Totally AGREE! It's a shame James Franco didn't have that many scenes in this movie but he definitely played the unmasking scene with so much drama, i loved it.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 03:19 PM
SpiderGurl is currently offline Click here to Send SpiderGurl a Private Message Find more posts by SpiderGurl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

Chase/Train scene

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 11:05 PM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abys_ad
Andrew Duncan

The simple stuff also was fascinating, like that launch inbetween the large truck, and when he falls off the train and slides on the road using his webs, and that little matrix thing to avoid getting hit by the other train.. tthat was aweseom.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 07:09 AM
abys_ad is currently offline Click here to Send abys_ad a Private Message Find more posts by abys_ad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

the elevator scene with hal sparks! lmao laughing

and when he fights Doc Ock on the building to save aunt may, and when harry found "the batcave" so to speak stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 07:11 AM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Princess Re
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmm i liked the one at the end after him and MJ kiss and he takes off as Spiderman...and is swinging through all of the houses and stuff,it was really neat

I disaprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
SIG MADE BY LIL BITCHINESS

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 07:40 PM
Princess Re is currently offline Click here to Send Princess Re a Private Message Find more posts by Princess Re Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kiekan
Studly Pic-Postinest

The train scene was the greatest in my opinion, along with the scene that shows Dr. Octavious' accident and when they show the doctors trying to remove the 'Smart Arms'.

"If you desire one thing for so long, it's a given that you'll
miss other things along the way. That's how it is... that's
life" - Godo (Berserk)

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 07:48 PM
kiekan is currently offline Click here to Send kiekan a Private Message Find more posts by kiekan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyond Image
RE SOCK the UNITY

what about the opening credits? that was the best i ve ever seen.

now as for the movie is where Doc Ock, says to spider man on the tower:

"come lets talk."

and alfred molin's smile. that evil smile and them eyes.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 11:54 PM
Beyond Image is currently offline Click here to Send Beyond Image a Private Message Find more posts by Beyond Image Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

train sequaence, or when the car chase in the beginning, that felt like spiderman.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 02:32 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cermiestar
kitten

i just loved the bit in the laundrette where he's washing his spidey outfit and it dyes all his other stuff red and blue...it jsut cracked me up

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 04:06 PM
cermiestar is currently offline Click here to Send cermiestar a Private Message Find more posts by cermiestar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CrazyEyes
Darkness Cannon

The whole subway scene battle between Dr. Oct/Spidey was great. All the J. Jameson scenes, he just cracked me up, throughout the enitre film. Anything with Dr. Oct was a plus for me.

Attachment: ultimate dr. octopus.gif
This has been downloaded 41 time(s).

Ah waffels! wooHooo!!
- Hiro

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 05:18 PM
CrazyEyes is currently offline Click here to Send CrazyEyes a Private Message Find more posts by CrazyEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadow225588
ugh

Harry finding his Dads Goblin things. That was a great kinda preview for the 3rd one

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 09:09 PM
shadow225588 is currently offline Click here to Send shadow225588 a Private Message Find more posts by shadow225588 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

i think the opening scenes were great too. they were like a story board-esque prologue.

one of my fave scene was when spidey caught the big a$$ wall that was about to drop on MJ and he said "hi... this is kinda heavy..." i thought that was cool! the fight scenes were awesome, too. the elevator scene was hilarious... [SPOILER - highlight to read]: "it rides a little bit in the crotch.." laughing

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 10:43 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote