KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » How close have you got to a celebrity?

How close have you got to a celebrity?
Started by: Zoom

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
God

How close have you got to a celebrity?

Premieres don't count.

I stood next to Will Smith in an elevator about 18 months ago in a hotel in Germany.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 03:27 PM
003 is currently offline Click here to Send 003 a Private Message Find more posts by 003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol i'd be like hey dude wanna chill? I knew you when you were fresh prince.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 09:51 PM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

erm Not sure if this counts or not,but I met a fairly popular young Australian Soap actor at a nightclub and pashed her

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 07:09 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've met MC hammer in natural surroundings and said "hey, how ya doin?"

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 10:03 AM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wanderer11
Stalker

I once bumped into Chris Barrie from Red Dwarf at a train station.

Thanks to Scythe for the sig and avatar.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 03:35 PM
Wanderer11 is currently offline Click here to Send Wanderer11 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've stood on a picket line with Ricky Ross from Deacon Blue.
I've had a drink in a bar with Samuel L Jackson (he had an OJ cause he's tea-total)
I've delivered a package to Ewan Magregor and Stephen Hendy.
I've met the Queen.
I'm personal friends with the drummer from the band "The View".

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 10:57 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Met a lot of the actors from Star Wars, talked with them and took pictures.
Met Chainz, who was a professional wrestler with WWF in the early 90's. He lived down the street from me.
Met Bill Byrge (old, silent guy from most of the Earnest movies) at a mall food court in Nashville, Tennessee.
Met Seth Green in Los Angeles, he came up to me and asked if he could take his picture with my very young cousins.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2010 07:48 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God

quote: (post)
Originally posted by K.Diddy
erm Not sure if this counts or not,but I met a fairly popular young Australian Soap actor at a nightclub and pashed her

The best thing about the internet is all the lies!!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2010 04:31 PM
003 is currently offline Click here to Send 003 a Private Message Find more posts by 003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Originally posted by Zoom

no expression I dont Lie over the internet,I'm not here to impress any of you, I dont know anyone here personally,so I couldn't care less what any of you think of me,I went into a thread,that was asking a question and I answered it,whether you belive me or not,I could not give a shit,It's also fairly low to just come in here and accuse a person of lying for no good reason

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 01:14 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blinky
Android First Class

I've seen a few celebrities at Disneyland just walking around, but didn't really care to talk to them.

"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead."

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 02:10 AM
Blinky is currently offline Click here to Send Blinky a Private Message Find more posts by Blinky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God

Originally posted by K.Diddy
no expression I dont Lie over the internet,I'm not here to impress any of you, I dont know anyone here personally,so I couldn't care less what any of you think of me,I went into a thread,that was asking a question and I answered it,whether you belive me or not,I could not give a shit,It's also fairly low to just come in here and accuse a person of lying for no good reason

Back it up with facts then.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 11:23 AM
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Back it up with facts then.

confused I dont have any ''facts'',I did have pictures of the night on my mobile,but since then I have got a new phone,so they dont exist anymore

smile Anyway,I'm not wasting anymore time in this thread proving myself to some assclown on a message board,Just belive what you want my friend

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 09:38 PM
Impediment
Endless

You made the thread, Zoom, so you were the one who wanted to get responses from the members. And you have the nerve to call them out because they participate in your thread?

Do not bait anyone else again, lest you get a warning from me.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 12:23 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Originally posted by Impediment

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 12:33 AM
Alpha-7
No.1

I was lucky enough to meet Kate Hudson at a charity event back in 2007.

Thanks to Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 03:29 PM
Alpha-7 is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha-7 a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha-7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Impediment
You made the thread, Zoom, so you were the one who wanted to get responses from the members. And you have the nerve to call them out because they participate in your thread?

yeah thats pretty asinine to act like that.create a thread and then tell that poster he is full of it.I met both Gary Sandy who was on WKRP in Cincinatti.He comes to my city a lot to do dinner theatre shows.Also got to meet Barry Williams-aka Greg Brady lol.comes there a lot as well.When I got to talk to Gary Sandy afterwards,I told him it was quite a thrill to meet someone who actually got to touch Loni Anderson.He laughed and said-It was quite a thrill for me to.lol. laughing It came out funny when I said it but I wasnt trying to be funny,I was being serious when I said that to him. laughing

I also got to hear Chekov from Star Trek talk at convention.Also got my pic taken with Erin Grey abd Gil Gerard from Buck Rogers In The 25th century at a convention as well. the other one i also got to meet was Mark Goddard-aka Don West from Lost In Space.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 11:09 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I've met a lot of bands at concerts, meet-and-greets, and signings. Too many to name.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 11:35 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was ten feet from Steven Segal once. I was elbow to elbow with the entire 1990 Phoenix Suns basketball team. Face to face with Allen Leavell and Mike Woodson. Shook Vernon Maxwell's hand at a party once, he poured me a beer . Sleep Floyd and I had a ten minute convo a few years ago at my hotel. Aaaaaaaaaaaaand Marilyn Manson, face to face.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 01:46 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Met and talked with Hank Marvin (Talked for nearly 10 mins nice guy giving of his time)
Jennifer Batten (Michael Jackson's guitarist from Dangerous tour when she was promoting her solo album)
Briefly met John Entwistle (Signed as he passed hurriedly at early/mid nineties Wembley exhibition)
Albert Lee (twice)
Peter Green (When he was touring locally to me with Splinter group.)
And Paul Weller who was with the ocean colour scene guitarist in a London boozer.
Laury Turner, Janet Ellis, Beth-in-the-booth from UK channel 5's "the Wright stuff" at the old MTV studios at Camden when I sat in on the audience in 2003...

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 02:15 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Just remembered I met Al Gore back in the 2nd or 3rd year of his first term as Vice President. Came to my elementary school and shook a lot of hands while news cameras were there.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 03:27 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote