KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Malin Akerman

Malin Akerman
Started by: Quincy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quincy
Debaser

Love Malin Akerman

Seriously? No thread for Malin Akerman? I checked the search, and the next three pages, and nothing. I'm disappointed!

Malin Akerman is the beautiful actress who you've probably most recently seen in "Watchmen" as The Silk Spectre. But she was equally beautiful in "The Brothers Solomon" and "The Heartbreak Kid."

So show some love people.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 9th, 2009 05:58 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Yeah, she's hot.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Mar 9th, 2009 06:19 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I like her.. I've seen her in a few other movies, but Watchmen should be her breakout role

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 9th, 2009 07:09 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Yeah, she's hot.

True, but it'd kind of help if she could act, wouldn't it?

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Mar 9th, 2009 07:35 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Originally posted by Kovacs86

I'd classify her acting as "adequate."

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Mar 9th, 2009 08:47 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tommy Jarvis
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've only seen her in Watchmen and I enjoyed the performance, hopefully she keeps up the good work.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 9th, 2009 11:53 PM
Tommy Jarvis is currently offline Click here to Send Tommy Jarvis a Private Message Find more posts by Tommy Jarvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Tommy Jarvis
I've only seen her in Watchmen and I enjoyed the performance, hopefully she keeps up the good work.

thumb up

Old Post Mar 10th, 2009 12:13 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

She appeared in Harold and Kumar go to White Castle. Did I mentioned she was topless there?

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2009 01:16 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tommy Jarvis
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yep, I saw the pictures on Google.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2009 01:53 PM
Tommy Jarvis is currently offline Click here to Send Tommy Jarvis a Private Message Find more posts by Tommy Jarvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Darth Vicious
She appeared in Harold and Kumar go to White Castle. Did I mentioned she was topless there?

she couldn't save the film though

Old Post Mar 10th, 2009 06:46 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Wonderful sex scene with her in The Heartbreak Kid where she pleads for Ben Stiller to "Jackhammer her"

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 10th, 2009 07:14 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Quincy
Wonderful sex scene with her in The Heartbreak Kid where she pleads for Ben Stiller to "Jackhammer her"

i laughed a lot at that scene

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 06:40 AM
TheStarCeleb

Malin Ackerman is HOT

I just became familiar with Malin Ackerman after I watched The Heartbreak Kid for the first time last weekend. I think she is so gorgeous. I haven't watched it yet, but I look forward to seeing her in Watchmen.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 02:40 AM
TheStarCeleb is currently offline Click here to Send TheStarCeleb a Private Message Find more posts by TheStarCeleb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tommy Jarvis
Restricted

Account Restricted

I thought she really did well in Watchmen. A lot of people are complaining about the performance but frankly I didn't see anything wrong with her acting.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 03:44 AM
TheStarCeleb

Originally posted by Tommy Jarvis
I thought she really did well in Watchmen. A lot of people are complaining about the performance but frankly I didn't see anything wrong with her acting.

How did you think the movie was as a whole?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 05:40 AM
TheStarCeleb is currently offline Click here to Send TheStarCeleb a Private Message Find more posts by TheStarCeleb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tommy Jarvis
Restricted

Account Restricted

I thought it was pretty solid. Because I didn't read the GN, I was a little afraid I wouldn't understand much, but I understood it all. The acting was all very well done, and I didn't think there was a weak link. The characters were well developed, and there was enough action, but not too much. All in all, I'd give the film a clean 10/10.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2009 08:08 AM
Juno22

She is gorgeous... I actually was lucky enough to see her when I went to the Jay Leno taping a few weeks ago when she was the guest!

I thought she was awesome in Watchmen!!

Photo Gallery: Malin Akerman

Old Post Mar 17th, 2009 10:20 PM
Juno22 is currently offline Click here to Send Juno22 a Private Message Find more posts by Juno22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Originally posted by Kovacs86

Kinda this. It's pretty clear she's a model first, actress second. But you can certainly see why she's a model first--As advertised, she is f*cking smokin' hot.

Wasn't that her in the "Harold and Kumar" as Freakshow's wife?

EDIT: Apparently so:

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
she couldn't save the film though

The first movie was fine, I don't know what you're ragging about.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 09:45 PM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
Kinda this. It's pretty clear she's a model first, actress second. But you can certainly see why she's a model first--As advertised, she is f*cking smokin' hot.

Wasn't that her in the "Harold and Kumar" as Freakshow's wife?

EDIT: Apparently so:

The first movie was fine, I don't know what you're ragging about.

it was crap and she could not save it

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 09:57 PM
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Not even. Stop mistaking it for the vulgarity that was the sequel.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 10:18 PM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote