KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » help mulholland dr.!!

help mulholland dr.!!
Started by: Pirates_lass

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pirates_lass
pirate

help mulholland dr.!!

wats is the thing

Bring me that horrisen nananannana and really bad eggs... drink up me 'arties yoho! -black out-

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 04:38 PM
Pirates_lass is currently offline Click here to Send Pirates_lass a Private Message Find more posts by Pirates_lass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

To whom ever replies: Careful with the spoilers!

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 06:26 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

It's a mystery and I believe Jennifer Connelly is naked in the beginning of it. I hope I didn't spoil much.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 07:38 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mafia Girl
Paranoid Insomniac

Its really confusing....im still a bit confused... embarrasment

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 02:14 AM
Mafia Girl is currently offline Click here to Send Mafia Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Mafia Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vader
Sith Lord

The only thing in Mulholland Drive is the blue box which I think represents an empty person.

By the way, David Lynch is a geniuos

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 03:11 AM
Vader is currently offline Click here to Send Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Okay since is hard to explain it (the way I understood the film) and since we gotta becareful with spoilers I tell you this much....

....the movie has a very Freudian theme to it. The key word is "Dream" in this movie as well as emotions mixed in with murder, Hollywood lifestyle, and power that is always lurking in the movie industry.

I hope this might guide you a bit.

*Kes delete this post if it is consider a spoiler*

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 03:31 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

i have it on dvd... i didnt totally understand it... but its a movies of two halfs for me erm

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 04:12 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

just watch it a couple of times and you'll start to get an idea`

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 04:25 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

it's an interesting, yet overrated movie. It seems that anyone who makes a movie without any discernable story or meaning is now a genius. It's not hard to make a movie like that, just throw a bunch of random crap into a film and say there's a meaning behind it.

If you want to see a great Lynch movie, watch Elephant Man.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 09:46 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Wild At Heart is a great David Lynch film as well. I didn't like Mullholland Drive and I thought we were talking about Mullholland Falls at first so ignore my other post.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 05:04 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Wow! I'd have to say I was EXTREMELY disappointed in this movie. I heard great things about it and it got good reviews. But from the beginning, it didn't seem natural (acting wise). Like [SPOILER - highlight to read]: the scene with the dirty bum who gave the guy a heart attack, the suspense was horrible there and the guys acting sucked. The whole movie was obviously adding up to a twist with all of its random bullcrap and I thought that at the end I would be blown away and say "Wow! Now it all makes sense." But no, the only thing that they really explained was [SPOILER - highlight to read]: that she was crazy. I expected a better way of them tying up loose ends than that but anybody could have came up with that idea.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 06:31 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote