KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » do you like orlando Bloom?

do you like orlando Bloom?
Started by: tlotr123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tlotr123
Restricted

Account Restricted

Smile do you like orlando Bloom?

I LOVE HIM! love love love

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 01:56 AM
tlotr123 is currently offline Click here to Send tlotr123 a Private Message Find more posts by tlotr123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

I'll just wait 'til AirAngel comes and closes this. big grin

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 01:58 AM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tlotr123
Restricted

Account Restricted

YOU ARE AN BUTT HEAD!!!!!!AND THERE MORE I CAN SAY AND IT WILL NOT BE PRITTY!!!!!!! mad mad mad mad mad

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 02:01 AM
tlotr123 is currently offline Click here to Send tlotr123 a Private Message Find more posts by tlotr123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

*shrugs* You think words can hurt me? I have more power then you think.

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 02:03 AM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tlotr123
Restricted

Account Restricted

SHUTUP YOU BEEP! mad mad evil face

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 02:05 AM
Kitoky
Starting Anew

*chuckles* More to add to the list my pretty.

I'm surely not going to listen to a silly new ten year old that shouldn't even be here in the first place.

Thank you so much Eezy!!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 02:12 AM
tlotr123
Restricted

Account Restricted

YOU ARE A FUKER

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 02:17 AM
Kitoky
Starting Anew

big grin Yay! I'll report that and have AirAngel skim your head off. Or better yet, have Raz have you banned!

Thank you so much Eezy!!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 02:19 AM
tlotr123
Restricted

Account Restricted

uryurityuyirui

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 02:20 AM
Kaleanae

Woooahhh, She/he is ten?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 02:21 AM
Kaleanae is currently offline Click here to Send Kaleanae a Private Message Find more posts by Kaleanae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Yep 10. That is just bloody great, another reason I can get Raz to ban her.

Thank you so much Eezy!!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 02:23 AM
tlotr123
Restricted

Account Restricted

HER!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 02:23 AM
Isilcal
Moonshine

..blink and this is a 10 year old speaking?!!

Dude, you're getting... banned laughing

From the ashes of fire shall be woken, a light from the shadow shall spring, renewed shall be Blade that was broken. The crownless again shall be King.

loveKit, Aurora, Exa, Sauron, Mr. Bacon, Pip-foot, Iirima, Melani, PippinTook, SamIam, OrlandoOYEA, ILoveOrlandoB, AlexRyder, Shadowylove

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 02:24 AM
Isilcal is currently offline Click here to Send Isilcal a Private Message Find more posts by Isilcal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tlotr123
Restricted

Account Restricted

FUKER

Kitoky
Starting Anew

13 or older......comes to show how much that stuff really works. sad Hope Raz or AirAngel get's on soon.

Thank you so much Eezy!!

Kaleanae

Ok, she is 10, she has to be a little older to be part of this forums... I'm sorry Tlord123 but I think you are going to be banned my dear...

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 02:25 AM
Kaleanae is currently offline Click here to Send Kaleanae a Private Message Find more posts by Kaleanae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tlotr123
Restricted

Account Restricted

YOU WANT TO MAKE SOMETHING OUT OF IT!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 02:25 AM
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Yes I do! Thanks for asking, as a matter a fact, I like to make something out of everything! big grin

Thank you so much Eezy!!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 02:26 AM
tlotr123
Restricted

Account Restricted

I LOVE LORD OF THE RINGS BUT I HATE YOU!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 02:27 AM
Kaleanae

hehehehehe eek! she's so funny

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 02:28 AM