KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » malfoys secret

malfoys secret
Started by: harrypotterluvr

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
harrypotterluvr
misses blaise zabini

Love malfoys secret

draco malfoy sat in his bedroom staring out the window, and wishing that he could find a way to get hermione granger to go out with him. he stood up to his desk when "draco, come down here" called a familiar high pitched voice that belonged to voldemort;draco rushed to go down stairs and when he did he wished he hadent because he saw his mother and father and aunt and uncle all under the cruciatis curse."what are you doing?!" he yelled in a panicky voice. voldemort laughed; "become a death eater and your familys pain will stop."draco looked down at his twitching mother" alright.. alright ill do it" he said wincing at the look of pain on his very prenant aunts face. voldemort lifted his wand and said "very good very good indeed. the marking cerimony will take place on wednesday at six o clock. be there" he hissed ". "alright i will" he said. already planning his escape.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 01:26 AM
harrypotterluvr is currently offline Click here to Send harrypotterluvr a Private Message Find more posts by harrypotterluvr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harrypotterluvr
misses blaise zabini

more to come if people like so far please post what you think thanx!!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 01:28 AM
harrypotterluvr is currently offline Click here to Send harrypotterluvr a Private Message Find more posts by harrypotterluvr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scotty Brockman
My hearts lost n Darkness

I like it so far post more soon and check mine out it's called a Final Battle with Voldemort!

Thanks H. S. 6 for making SIG and special thanks to Lana for helping me fix problem

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 01:32 AM
Scotty Brockman is currently offline Click here to Send Scotty Brockman a Private Message Find more posts by Scotty Brockman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harrypotterluvr
misses blaise zabini

malfoys secret

draco ran upstairs and sat at his desk and began a letter to Mrs.weasly,

dear Mrs.weasly i know that i am going to be asking a huge favor of you and i also know that your children and i have not got along in the past. he paused here not sure what to do. he continued on the letter. i need a place to hide from lord voldemort and i was wonder ing if you could house me for a while.i will stay out of your way but please consider it please. sincerely draco malfoy. p.s. please reply a.s.a.p. thank you.

~~
Mrs.weasly opened the letter and was astounded at what she read. "Aurthur,Aurthur come quickly!!" "what is it dear?" "draco malfoy just sent me a letter he is on the run from voldemort and he wants us to house him..." " don't worry about it dear i will write him back and until i get a reply from him i want you to worry about how we are going to get harry and hermione here.

~~
later that night draco received a reply from his letter stating simply explain your self. draco sat down and began to write a reply to Mr.weasly telling him about how voldemort torched his parents and his aunt and uncle and how he promised to get the dark mark but didn't want to so he was running and he also threw in an apology from his family to theirs.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 02:45 AM
Scotty Brockman

I like it again...... lol post more soon

Thanks H. S. 6 for making SIG and special thanks to Lana for helping me fix problem

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 03:52 AM
Scotty Brockman is currently offline Click here to Send Scotty Brockman a Private Message Find more posts by Scotty Brockman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harrypotterluvr
misses blaise zabini

to anybody who reads this i dont support the whole hemione and malfoy relationship thingy i am a harry and ginny and ron and hermione shipper all the way i just thought it would be fun to do a malfoy and hermione story. also to see things in malfoys point of veiw.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 04:45 AM
Sexy_SaraJane
d/hr shipper all the way

its really gr8

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 05:42 AM
Sexy_SaraJane is currently offline Click here to Send Sexy_SaraJane a Private Message Find more posts by Sexy_SaraJane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harrypotterluvr
misses blaise zabini

more story

Mr weasly opened the letter from draco malfoy and could not believe what he was reading. "yes" he thought i will let malfoy come to my house and stay until we can get him into hiding. "molly!" he called "please prepare a room for malfoy he will be staying with us for a while; and get the children together and tell them i have to talk to them it is important."
Mr weasly walking into the family room of the borough
"kids i have some news; today when harry and Hermione come we will be receiving draco malfoy as well." "WHAT" shouted all the weasly children in unison.

~~
draco opened a letter of consent from the weaslys earlier that morning and he got permission from his parents to go to the weaslys.draco walked out into the grand entrance hall of his enormous mansion to say goodbye to his parents and his aunt and uncle. his mum was sobbing into sopping wet hankie, his aunt was crying on his uncles shoulder, his uncle looked sad and mad at the same time, his father was looking the saddest draco had ever seen him he looked about ready to cry. " g-g-g-g-ood bu-bu-bye draco his aunt stuttered trying to hug him her enormous stomach getting in the way " we will write when the baby is born; i know i haven't said it much draco but i do love you." "draco nodded he was at a lose for words. "i-i- l-l-l-l-ove- y-y--you d-draco- i -really- dooooooo.." his mother said between sobs. " i love you to mum." draco stated. draco then turned and looked at his father " be a good lad draco" he said curtly, but draco could have sworn he saw a tear fall down his fathers face. just then Aurthur weasly apparated between them he sent Draco's bag to the borrough and was just about to disapparate with draco in tow when Narcissa malfoy (Draco's mother) threw her arms around her son and said " your father loves you draco he really does just remember that please." "i will " draco said soberly and then he had the sensation of being shoved through a hose whean the burrogh appeared nothing looked more like home and love not even ....

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 07:24 AM
harrypotterluvr
misses blaise zabini

more to come soon but now i have to go to bed before my eyeballs pop out... lol.. tell me what you thought and if you think it needs improvments tell me what they are so i can better my fan fic

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 07:31 AM
Sexy_SaraJane
d/hr shipper all the way

its gr8 keep it up

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 07:46 AM
Sexy_SaraJane is currently offline Click here to Send Sexy_SaraJane a Private Message Find more posts by Sexy_SaraJane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harrypotterluvr
misses blaise zabini

ok im changing that last sentance there...
then the bourrogh appeared and he felt akward standing there with the man he had put down so many years without even knowing him;and only because his father did. ok so i fixed the last sentance now im really going to bed

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 08:17 AM
Scotty Brockman

Great keep it up

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 08:30 AM
harrypotterluvr
misses blaise zabini

here is more story

hermione had just gotten out of the shower when she herd a familiar voice; "Malfoy" she thought. she walked into her room and got dressed and was brushing her hair when malfoy walked in. " What do you want malfoy?" she asked. " well....um....er....iwaswonderingifyouwantedtgooutwithme?" he said in one breath. " er... no " said hermione " im dating ron...uh sorry" and with that she left him sitting there with a bewildered look on his face.
sorry i know that its short and all but i have to go ill post more later

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 08:35 PM
harrypotterluvr
misses blaise zabini

ok tihs is kida a dumb story i think im gonna start a new one

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 09:02 PM
harrypotterluvr
misses blaise zabini

lupin/tonks harry/ginny ron/ hermione this is my new story check it out

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 10:50 PM
Scotty Brockman

I don't want you to quit but It's your decision and I will wait for you to post on your new story bye bye !!!Malfoy's Secret!!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 03:49 AM
harrypotterluvr
misses blaise zabini

i guess i could continue but i dont really know where to go from here

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 03:52 AM
Scotty Brockman

Im not forceing you to continue I don't want you to stop but if you do I will read you other story

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 04:01 AM
harrypotterluvr
misses blaise zabini

ok kool well if i come up with anything i post!!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 04:27 AM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

if you want I can help you with your story. just pm me if you need ideas. and you shouldn't stop writing your story 'cuz it's pretty good.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 02:33 AM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote