KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » Hugh Jackman Next James Bond

Hugh Jackman Next James Bond
Started by: TheFilmProphet

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (60): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

Hugh Jackman Next James Bond

Hugh Jackman discussed the possibiity of playing the next James Bond on Inside The Actors Studio in April when he said quote 'nothing official yet' but now that Pierce Brosman has officially announced he will no longer play the character there is a stronger possibility that Hugh will land the role. Expect an official announcement within the next two months.

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 04:54 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

Re: Hugh Jackman Next James Bond

quote:
Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
Expect an official announcement within the next two months.

Did you get that 2 Month time frame from anywhere in particular or did you just whip it out of your ass?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 05:04 AM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

Imagine if this crazed rumor turned out to be true? Orlando Bloom and Huge Hackman as bond.

We may yet begin to look back on George Lasenby with fondness!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 05:10 AM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dber

Whip it out of his ass. He is newly registered, probably the same Scojo/Moomoo/Mr Bond/Jojo Bond...who had been posting the same thing on Jackman a zillion times on various JB board. No one takes him seriously , he is either derided , mauled or banned. sick

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 05:10 AM
dber is currently offline Click here to Send dber a Private Message Find more posts by dber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

This the first time I have started a thread or posted in this forum so I don't know who you are talking about. I didn't mean they would announce Hugh Jackman as the next James Bond I just ment they would announce who would take over as James Bond in the next two months. So far Hugh is the main contender.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 05:19 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dber

First, as pointed out by some newspapers, it could be a negotiation ploy by Brosnan.

Second, all male actors under the sun had been named as a contender, not just Huigh Jackman. Clive Owen is top contender and truly liked by fans. So your thread is totally utterly misleading.

Thirdly, unless all British actor dies, Hugh jackman would as another Lazenby

Fourth, Hugh Jackman he has a long pointy nose which is very un-Bond. I don't think Bond should have a Pinocchio nose or a wolf muzzle.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 06:17 AM
dber is currently offline Click here to Send dber a Private Message Find more posts by dber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

I never said there was no other contender for the role. Hugh is just one of many. Brosman could still play Bond remember before he said he would not make another Bond movie then a few years later Die Another Day was released. Maybe if someone can convince him somehow he will still take the role again but its all up to him. If they don't pick Hugh I don't think it will be because of his pointy noise laughing

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 06:50 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Hugh's sexy

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 09:29 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing I've heard alot of women say that

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 10:31 AM
Evy_O
don't let go

ok, both Dber and Mr Zero be POLITE

Secondly, I've heard this rumor about Hough too... though I was under the impression that it had been already dismissed in the other thread, Who should be the new Bond? ? messed

anyhoo, FilmPhrophet, for further referance, please post there any info/rumors you wanna share with us about the new Bond actor smile

and yea, he's sexy wink

shallow me, then spit me out
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
no, I don't cry on the outside anymore...

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 10:47 AM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by Evy_O
ok, both Dber and Mr Zero be POLITE

Secondly, I've heard this rumor about Hough too... though I was under the impression that it had been already dismissed in the other thread, Who should be the new Bond? ? messed

anyhoo, FilmPhrophet, for further referance, please post there any info/rumors you wanna share with us about the new Bond actor smile

and yea, he's sexy wink

I only post news in my own thread nobody else's thread. Anyway nobody has been dismissed as playing the next Bond not Hugh or anyone else yet.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 10:52 AM
Evy_O
don't let go

oh no, excuse you, but these are the RULES, you stick by them or not post at all... we have an official thread and there is NO NEED for duplicate threads which talk about the exact same thing

if you had read the other thread, you could see that this about Hough has been discussed already (and to be honest, I don't quite remember the exact details about his dismissal; if there was one)

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 11:13 AM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

quote:
oh no, excuse you, but these are the RULES, you stick by them or not post at all... we have an official thread and there is NO NEED for duplicate threads which talk about the exact same thing

if you had read the other thread, you could see that this about Hough has been discussed already (and to be honest, I don't quite remember the exact details about his dismissal; if there was one)

Well I'm discussing him now because I wasn't part of the other discussion. If you don't like me posting news in my own thread than go tell a moderator or something instead of having a hissy fit here.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 11:30 AM
Evy_O
don't let go

1) you can make yourself part of any discussion simply by posting what you want
2) there is no such thing as 'your own thread' cause all threads are for everyone
3) I'd inform a mod, but I thought of not reporting you since you just joined roll eyes (sarcastic)
4) I'm not having a hissy fit at you, I was just trying to help you know... I did not make up these rules, but they DO exist!

and since this discussion is pointless, you can choose wether you wanna believe me, or not. or ask a mod about duplicate threads yourself smile

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 11:34 AM
Praylu

This thread is not pointless but your making it pointless by posting posts that are off topic.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 11:40 AM
Evy_O
don't let go

quote:
this discussion is pointless,

learn to READ ^^
I never said the thread itself is pointless

I'll just report it

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 11:44 AM
Corran
Lucifer

Oh boy, Closing wink

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 11:54 AM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evy_O
don't let go

you're not a mod, corran stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 11:57 AM
Praylu

Go ahead pick on the new guy

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 11:57 AM
Evy_O
don't let go

oh pleeeeeeease, how is that picking on you? I even defended you for crissakes, when people were rude roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 11:59 AM