KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » The Story Of Mr Gibbs

The Story Of Mr Gibbs
Started by: Miss_bishie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Miss_bishie
Guilty and Lonly

The Story Of Mr Gibbs

[another potc rp and u must see potc to be in this one but for my other potc roleplay you don't have to..]

"Young Elizabeth : [standing at the bow of a ship and singing] …We pillage, we plunder, we rifle and loot. Drink up me 'earties yo ho! We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot. Drink up me 'earties yo ho! Yo ho, yo ho a pirate's life for me. We extort, we pilfer, we filch and sack. Drink up – [ Gibbs puts his hand on her shoulder which surprises her]

Gibbs : Quiet, missy! Cursed pirates sail these waters. You don’t want to bring them down on us, now, do ya?

Norrington: Mr. Gibbs , that will do!

Gibbs : She was singing about pirates. Bad luck to be singing about pirates with us mired in this unnatural fog. Mark my words.

Norrington: Consider them marked. On your way.

Gibbs : Aye, Lieutenant. It’s bad luck to have a woman on board, too… even a miniature one.

Young Elizabeth : I think it’d be rather exciting to meet a pirate.

Norrington: Think again, Miss Swann . Vile and dissolute creatures, the lot of them. I intend to see to it that any man who sails under a pirate flag or wears a pirate brand gets what he deserves – a short drop and a sudden stop. [ Elizabeth glances at Gibbs who mimes a hanging]

Governor Swann : Lieutenant Norrington , I appreciate your fervor, but I’m, uh, I’m concerned about the effect this subject will have upon my daughter.

Norrington: My apologies, Governor Swann .

Young Elizabeth : Actually, I find it all fascinating.

Governor Swann : Yes. That’s what concerns me.

Young Elizabeth : [sees a parasol and then a piece of wreckage with a boy on it in the water] Look! A boy! There’s a boy in the water!

Norrington: Man overboard! Man the ropes. Fetch a Hook! Haul him aboard. [they get him on board] He’s still breathing.

Gibbs : [spots burning ship] Mary , Mother of God!

Governor Swann : What happened here?

Norrington: It’s most likely the powder magazine. Merchant vessels run heavily armed.

Gibbs : A lot of good it did them. Everyone’s thinking it. I’m just saying it. Pirates.

Governor Swann : There’s no proof of that. It was probably an accident.

Norrington: Rouse the Captain immediately! Heave to and take in sail. Launch the boats.

Sailor: Heave to!

Governor Swann : Elizabeth , I want you to accompany the boy. He’ll be in your charge. Take care of him. [she nods and walks over to the young Will ]

Young Elizabeth : [Will awakes, grabbing her wrist] It’s ok. My name’s Elizabeth Swann .

Young Will: W-W-Will Turner .

Young Elizabeth : I’m watching over you, Will . [ Will faints, she notices medallion and examines it] You’re a p-pirate. [hides it when Norrington approaches]

Norrington: Has he said anything?

Young Elizabeth : His name is William Turner . That’s all I found out.

Norrington: [to sailors] Take him below. "

Mr.Gibb's saw the boats going out to the exploded ship looking for any clues or survivors while whispering to him self,"Those damned pirates."

Lieutenant Commodore over heard him and yelled,"There is no proof of such so keep that thought out of your head!"

"Wow doesn't someone have a soft spot?"

Lieutenant glared at Mr.Gibb's as Mr.Gibb's said,"There are clues hear that you cant see."

Lieutenant's eyebrow raised as Mr.Gibb's continued," Aye, ye not be perfect ye know. I say ye should talk to the little cursed women."

Lieuntenent just walked away trying hard to ignore Mr.Gibbs. "Probably Drunk and babbling false words like usual." Lieutenant said to himself but he couldn't help watching Elizabeth's scared and surprised face and being curious.

Mr.Gibb's smiled and took a drink out of his ~that thing with the rum in it~ and chuckled. The sailors around him looked at him oddly but Mr.Gibbs just ignored them and grinned...

[i hope you can reply..it was hard to create and ending..][/u]

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 01:03 AM
Miss_bishie is currently offline Click here to Send Miss_bishie a Private Message Find more posts by Miss_bishie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Bloody Fools he thought to himself. They would learn soon enough, he had herd of enough tales about the dreaded Captain Barbossa to scare the witts out of any sailor.

Just as he turned to get back to his duties the young Miss Swann nearly crashed into him looking as if she had just seen a ghost.

"What be the Matter Young Miss?", he asked curiously

"Nothing" , she said in a rather harsh way before disapereing below deck.

Gibbs looked back to the area witch she had come from to see what might of frightened the girl but not seeing anything unusual he turned back to his duities.

<<I didn't write much...Not that good at FanFic big grin>>

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 11:31 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote