KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Windu/Skywalker?Sidious

Windu/Skywalker?Sidious
Started by: ajrocksteady

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ajrocksteady

Smile Windu/Skywalker?Sidious

Whats up guys. In the transcript of Rick and Haydens interview the other day Rick said that Mace Windu had a major role in Anakin's turn, but the scene hadn't been filmed yet. I don't know what exactly happens with the sidious/windu/skywalker duel (by choice) but i was under the impression that anakin finished him off. Is this scene he was speaking of going to be a whole new scene that adds something to the puzzle, or is this scene just for continuity after the duel, or maybe a anakin/windu discussion before the duel even happens? Thoughts? Without spoilers if possible?
One

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 08:25 PM
Click here to Send ajrocksteady a Private Message Find more posts by ajrocksteady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ghetto Goblin
Elder Member

well, you see, mace confronts sidious(palpating)in his office place. and he points his saber at him saying that he is darth sidious, palpatine confesses, and shoots lightning at him, anikan shows up and starts fighting with windu.

this info was already posted by some others in the mace vs. sidius thread, thanks and bye.

...Tomorrow could be the best day of your life...

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 08:29 PM
Click here to Send Ghetto Goblin a Private Message Find more posts by Ghetto Goblin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Yeah, Anakin feels all powerful after he destroys Mace, so that's a strong factor in his fall to the dark side.

I like George.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 08:34 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

not to mention when he whoops dooku.
im sure he will be tapping into the darkside then as well.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 08:35 PM
Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ghetto Goblin
Elder Member

so i was right about the fact that dooku dies, unless he just beats him up.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 08:43 PM
Click here to Send Ghetto Goblin a Private Message Find more posts by Ghetto Goblin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ajrocksteady

Yeah, i already knew that kind of, but i thought they already filmed that scene. Plus Rick said that none of the new scenes had fighting in them, so from that i deduced that the new scene was something completely different. Didn't they already film the duel with anakin and windu?

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 08:46 PM
Click here to Send ajrocksteady a Private Message Find more posts by ajrocksteady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ghetto Goblin
Elder Member

most likely, cuz i have seen a pic from that scene and it's when windu points his lightsaber a palpatine, and palpatine is walking down the 3 stairs to his desk. and there was no blue screen out side of the windows.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 09:01 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

quote:
Originally posted by Ghetto Goblin
most likely, cuz i have seen a pic from that scene and it's when windu points his lightsaber a palpatine, and palpatine is walking down the 3 stairs to his desk. and there was no blue screen out side of the windows.

I havent seen that. Where is it?

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 09:04 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ajrocksteady

So if the scene has already been filmed, what new scene that deals with Mace's role in turning anakin to the darkside could they be filming, if it isn't when anakin finishes him off?
hmmmmmmmmmm

Meditate on this ...i will

one

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 09:07 PM
Ghetto Goblin
Elder Member

hold on, i can't seem to find it, i thought it was in one of these posts, i'll try to google search for it.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 09:30 PM
CobraKaiDojo

I believe in the commentary for EPII, Lucas says soemthing to the effect that EPIII will center around a choice. A single choice that Anakin will make at a particular moment, and it will be the wrong choice. There's a reoccuring theme of conflict with Anakin/Vader. It will undoubtedly come into play.
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Sidious will attack Windu with force lighning and probably some new attacks. We'll probably see a close-up shot of Anakin a la Vader in ROTJ while the Emperor fries Luke. A choice is set before him. Anakin will make it and will chose to take down Windu. THAT will be the exact moment that he turns to the dark side.
The answers, just as it was to the question of what the title for Episode III will be, mostly lie in Return of the Jedi.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 10:48 PM
Click here to Send CobraKaiDojo a Private Message Find more posts by CobraKaiDojo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ghetto Goblin
Elder Member

sorry guys, i can't find it, but i KNOW i saw it in this thread or somewhere else.

i can't believe this, sorry jedi priestess.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 01:38 PM
darktim1

when mace windu confronts sidiouus it probibley will be intense and when anakin shows up mace probibley will tell him and then get into arguement with him but then palpatine will say anakin your my body guard kill him and dooku will wish that he never had cut off anakins arm because anakin is going to deal with him all his anger and hatred for now got to go bye.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 02:21 PM
Click here to Send darktim1 a Private Message Find more posts by darktim1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ghetto Goblin
Elder Member

here's some proof that i saw the picture...

the work or lordban at theforce.net...

just part of it...

Anakin rushed to the Supreme Chancellor.
"Are you all right ?" he asked, his voice full of concern.
"You see, Anakin..." Palpatine replied with a weak voice. "I told you... that you should... give in to your anger. See... how powerful you were..."

And in an instant, all became clear for Windu and Kenobi.
The Dark Lord of the Sith was not behind Palpatine.

The Dark Lord of the Sith was Palpatine.

"Anakin, step aside" Mace Windu said ominously, reigniting his blade and advancing towards the Supreme Chancellor.
"What are you doing !" Anakin shouted in reply.
"I am getting us all rid of the Sith Lord we came to kill."
"Master Windu !" Palpatine had choked with surprise.
"Are you out of your mind ?" Anakin made vehemently. "This is the Supreme Chancellor ! Not a Sith Lord ! You would have felt it if he could use the Force !"
"We can meditate later on how he managed to hide his Force powers" Windu said with an ominous tone. "Now, step aside."

Anakin turned to Obi-Wan.
"Master, are you going to let him murder the Chancellor ?" he cried with despair.
"Master Windu is right. Chancellor Palpatine is the Dark Lord of the Sith. Now step aside, my young Padawan."

A mistake.

"Anakin... please..." Palpatine made, pleading with his weak voice.

And Anakin made his decision.
Obi-Wan had taken his lightsabre. Mace Windu had his own, purple blade in hand.
Which left only one weapon available to him.
He drew upon the Force and summoned Dooku's lightsabre to his hand.
He did not ignite the blade, yet.

"Master Windu, you must stop this nonsense" he made with a frantic voice. "You're going to murder the Chancellor. You're making a horrible mistake."
"Maybe... It is not a mistake... after all" Palpatine's voice made, and it was as though Anakin had been plunged into icy water. "Now I understand... why the Clone Army... attacked our army. The Jedi had wanted... to take control of the Republic... from the beginning... This is why... one of your masters... had ordered the Clone Army... ten years ago. And you... deliberately... erased all tracks."
"This is a lie, Chancellor" Mace Windu said, shaken by the old man's wile : the conversation would be broadcasted, and the Dark Lord of the Sith had just managed to finish discrediting the Jedi to Anakin's eye. "You may have won, Darth Sidious" Windu managed to add, "but you will have to fight me if you want to live to enjoy your victory." Mace grew more confident. "The Sith are always two, and we have just killed your apprentice. If you do not fight, the Jedi may be discredited, but there will no longer be any Sith."
"He's not a Sith..." Anakin countered, filled with deadly calm.
"Anakin, you-" Obi-Wan tried.
"No, you listen, master" and the last word had been full of disgust. "The Chancellor is right : the Jedi are ruthless and won't hesitate to do anything that wins them power. I understand why Qui-Gon never became a member of the Council. He was a good man, and maybe Dooku had been one in the beginning, and maybe he left the Jedi for that reason, before he fell and he became a Sith. And I understand why he would have. Jedi don't hesitate to try and kill their own apprentices if it suits their plans. It's disgusting."
"Anakin !" Obi-Wan tried again.
"Don't press your luck, master" the young man replied ominously. "I will not strike you down if you don't attack the Chancellor, but if you try, I'll kill you. And you know I can. I bested Dooku, when the two of you were incapable to do so. I've learnt the power my anger brings me. I am truly the most powerful Jedi ever, now. Even Yoda could not defeat Dooku. Let the Chancellor alone, and you'll be alive when the time comes to try you for your crimes."

for the full thing go to http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=15487698

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 04:24 PM
Ghetto Goblin
Elder Member

at the end of it it says how he defeated mace, he created the choke, he didn't learn it, he was so mad that he forced the force on mace(or something like that)and mace couldn't breath, cuz it was choking him, and so anakin kept attacking while mace was trying to defend and breath at the same time. eventually, mace will die there.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 04:33 PM
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

quote:
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
I havent seen that. Where is it?

JP, there was a motion shot of this in the Hyperspace Doc when it showed all the movies and the titles, then it showed episode 3 and some footage, and there, it shows Mace moving around with his Saber pointed at Palpatine.

I like George.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 05:31 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gangularis

which doc number is this??

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 05:56 PM
Click here to Send Gangularis a Private Message Find more posts by Gangularis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ghetto Goblin
Elder Member

that's it smile, i think erm

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 09:23 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

quote:
Originally posted by Gangularis
which doc number is this??

no number its not a doc.........they relased this vid instead of the doc.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 10:45 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Yeah, it's like JP said, it's only a vid, not a web doc. They just go through and show clips of each movie, finally leaving you off with some rough footage of Episode 3 showing unfinished parts of Ani Vs. Obi-Wan and a clip of Mace aiming his saber at Palpy.

I like George.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 01:51 AM