KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Who would you like to see fight in X-men 3?

Who would you like to see fight in X-men 3?
Started by: Mystique

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mystique
I am Mystique

Who would you like to see fight in X-men 3?

i would like to see
Iceman vs Pyro Gambit vs. Wolverine Mystique vs. Nightcrawler

Ave Maria: Gegrüßet seist du, Maria, voll der Gnade, der Herr ist mit dir. Du bist gebenedeit unter den Frauen und gebenedeit ist die Frucht deines Leibes, Jesus.... Heilige Maria, Mutter Gottes, bitte für uns Sünder jetzt und in der Stunde unseres Todes. Amen. -NightCrawler Prayer

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 12:16 AM
Mystique is currently offline Click here to Send Mystique a Private Message Find more posts by Mystique Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RemyLeBeau
Le Diable Blanc

Id love to see mystique and gambit fight. Or Gambit vs. Wolvie or Strom vs. Mystique

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 02:49 AM
RemyLeBeau is currently offline Click here to Send RemyLeBeau a Private Message Find more posts by RemyLeBeau Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LISA-J
R&G FAN

Worried

I'd just like to see Rogue fight anyone!! She has to get some of the fights in X3,otherwise i'm not going to be a happy camper. mad mad mad mad mad

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 12:54 PM
LISA-J is currently offline Click here to Send LISA-J a Private Message Find more posts by LISA-J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

lol I wanna see Storm fight and kick ass. Dont care with whom.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 12:56 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LISA-J
R&G FAN

Warning

Forget Storm,we already saw her fighjt Toad in X1.Rogue hasn't fought anyone and she really,really needs to fight someone!!!!!! rock miffed miffed rock

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 01:16 PM
LISA-J is currently offline Click here to Send LISA-J a Private Message Find more posts by LISA-J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Yeh but it was just her getting kick and the using wind and the thunder. Thou I love her attitude in that scene. She should be more like that.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 01:33 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I want to see more fighting from everybody!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 06:31 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roguegambit
Southern Belle

I would love to see Rogue fight Ms Marvel and absorb her powers. cool

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 06:45 PM
roguegambit is currently offline Find more posts by roguegambit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Ms Marvel more than likely won't be in X3.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 06:55 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gambit88
Blackout

i wanna see gambit vs wolvie and nightcrawler vs toad and last but not least i wanna see cyclops get beat up by anybody

chickens fun chickens good chickens part of the neighborhood

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 07:54 PM
gambit88 is currently offline Click here to Send gambit88 a Private Message Find more posts by gambit88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mystique
I am Mystique

lol cyclops is a pansy

Ave Maria: Gegrüßet seist du, Maria, voll der Gnade, der Herr ist mit dir. Du bist gebenedeit unter den Frauen und gebenedeit ist die Frucht deines Leibes, Jesus.... Heilige Maria, Mutter Gottes, bitte für uns Sünder jetzt und in der Stunde unseres Todes. Amen. -NightCrawler Prayer

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 11:02 PM
Mystique is currently offline Click here to Send Mystique a Private Message Find more posts by Mystique Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
buffymitch
Colossus

I defenitley want to see pyro and iceman. Because they are exact opposites. It will be an expensive scene though

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 01:23 AM
buffymitch is currently offline Click here to Send buffymitch a Private Message Find more posts by buffymitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

Id like to see another Wolverine vs. Mystique fight, i thought that one was pretty cool. And i would love to see Rogue fight someone maybe even Rogue vs. Gambit before they fall in love WHICH THEY WILL!!Or i will have to hurt someone!!

**Berzerk for Berzerker**

**Theres no off switch in the real world bub**

bunny Aww love Its a bunny! laughing

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 03:14 PM
GambitEVOFan1 is currently offline Click here to Send GambitEVOFan1 a Private Message Find more posts by GambitEVOFan1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jameshowlett
the one

hmmm i would like to see the fight between jean grey and the pheonix force

neo reaching for blue pill

morpheus: .... i'll pay you $20 to take the red pill

neo: .... deal

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 07:19 PM
jameshowlett is currently offline Click here to Send jameshowlett a Private Message Find more posts by jameshowlett Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AceOfGambit

Me, I wanna see the arial fight between Toad and NightCrawler. I want to see Gambit vs Cyclops, because they basically have the same type of energy for their powers,Pyro vs. Iceman, but Pyro will have Mystique with him, so Rogue is forced to fight Mystique.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 07:37 PM
AceOfGambit is currently offline Click here to Send AceOfGambit a Private Message Find more posts by AceOfGambit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mystique
I am Mystique

I heard toad might come back i also heard they want saber again lady deathstrike's actress might be in x3 even if her character died

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 08:03 PM
jameshowlett
the one

havok vs. cyclops would be cool but probaly not gonna happen since there brothers and all

neo reaching for blue pill

morpheus: .... i'll pay you $20 to take the red pill

neo: .... deal

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 08:38 PM
jameshowlett is currently offline Click here to Send jameshowlett a Private Message Find more posts by jameshowlett Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sugarxen

Um I definately think Storm needs to do more fighting, she's been sidelined in a lot of fights during the movies to make room for Wolverine...however I won't mind seeing Wolverine kicking some more butt in X3 and preferably with Sabertooth like in the comic books cause they go hell for leather O.O Havok and Cykes have fought and it would be fun to see them fight in the movies if they decided to bring havok's character in because they cancel out each other's powers, teehee! And yesssssh gambit and mystique or rogue (if even she doesn't get her strength etc...it would be cool to see him break into the mansion and then get confronted by rogue and then steal a kiss or something and get messed up! o.O oooohh.)

and i don't think gambit and cyclops have the same powers...scotts are more optic/prismic blasts and gambit has the kinetic boarding on some fission reaction thingy - dats what the last wolverine and gambit comicy said at least embarrasment but personally i'm tired of hearing gambit compared to cyclops because i don't see a connection...but if i'm wrong then i am humbled smile

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 08:51 PM
sugarxen is currently offline Click here to Send sugarxen a Private Message Find more posts by sugarxen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
babytay303

I would LOVE 2 see Kitty fight in X-men3

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 09:10 PM
babytay303 is currently offline Click here to Send babytay303 a Private Message Find more posts by babytay303 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Asuran Zala

If he's in it, Juggernaut against anyone. Iceman versus Pyro for sure.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 10:44 PM
Asuran Zala is currently offline Click here to Send Asuran Zala a Private Message Find more posts by Asuran Zala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote