KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Van Helsing Carry On #1: Discussion

Van Helsing Carry On #1: Discussion
Started by: BOPRecruit 16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Warning Van Helsing Carry On #1: Discussion

here's the very first van helsing carry on story within' this arena, appearing with style! big grin lol for now, it's only going to be me and vera whom are in charge and are going to be writing the story. while the rest of you who read and view our story, can post comments about it here or pm us about it.

so far this thread is only for discussion, not the story. with the story thread, no one can post in there their comments or ask any questions in there. must post that in here! i don't want spam in between posts of the story! so damn annoying in the rpg game, hellsing's exiles! *sighs*

anyways, enjoy the show once we get this story under way.

vera, hope to hear from you soon! big grin

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 10:01 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

ok.....so mebbe we cud start like.......in de setting of night time....i have part of a story which i never finished...heh.....but it starts out at night....u no....simple intro..sorta...wan me to post it?

Madness, as you know, is like gravity...all it takes is a little push.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 10:06 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i always like to start fantasy stories at night, esp. with vampies! big grin tell me about it first, please!

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 10:07 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

okiesbig grin.....

here it is:

clouds of darkness, lingering above, shadows calling to the wind, dancing and swirling across the sky of night.

ok.thats REALLY simple...lol......dats jus de intro....but ive got more....just im wondering if u wnat a character to b introduced....perhaps just a human....and a vamp is stalking them to drink there blood n datbig grin..lol.....

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 10:15 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i like that quick intro. discription of yours! as for the vamp stalking a human, not exactly the point. maybe not a person gettin' stalked...hmm...not really for now, the new human oc. just make up names and stats for the people who work at the order when we have to tell that part of the story. savvy?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 10:20 AM
Roulette
Freak

tanksbig grin...

true true..lol....

yes i guess ill start wit vassars love....ne other charcters?...

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 10:23 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

vassar's what? blink love interest? laughing i'm lost! eek! (duh)

shall i start and is there anything you want to tell me before i start writing the story? i'm only going to write a paragraph or two. so that i can leave plenty of room and time for you to post after me!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 10:25 AM
Roulette
Freak

yesbig grin...heh.i jus put de lil love smileybig grin...

yes yer ju can startbig grin...heh....ummies...

nuttin else me got to tell ubig grin....

heh...

okiesbig grin coolnessthumb up

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 10:45 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

alrightie, i decided to use your given line for i was at a loss of a starting point/sentence! big grin please read the bit that i posted and then come back here to comment and discuss. esp. talk about what you'll write up!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 11:18 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

let me know if you need images, descriptions, and a rundown of the characters in the movie. savvy? big grin

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 11:22 AM
Roulette
Freak

yes.....heh....bout dis order.....ok..now im being a dumbass....but the order......what a group of ppl basically? council?......cuz if so.den i no what to write...lol

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 11:31 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

not much is given nor shown of the people whom head "the order". in the movie, the only head man you get to see is this "cardinal", a high leveled priest dressed in red that you normally see in "the three musketeers". like that in a way. he was the one who talked to and guided gabriel the most. so it seemed. the only other people of the order i know if, are a group of engineer like monks, friars, and scientist who work in the labs to create weaponry and test it for gabriel. carl is one of the inventors.

council...don't know. probably just a punch of high leveled priest/cardinals heading the place. guiding operatives and the like. i dunno! not enough is known about that place nor shown!

the place...do you need pix of the place and/or description to help?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 11:36 AM
Roulette
Freak

um.....hmmmmm....dat wud helpsmile...only it depends on whether u wnat de story to follow vanhelsing or if u wnat jennys imaginationbig grin....

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 11:50 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

it would be nicer if you got a better idea of what the place looked like...

here's a pic of the head cardinal guy talking to gab, leading him down a hall of stairs that leads to the experimenting labs where the other people work - http://www.outnow.ch/Media/Img/2004...=1400&h=916

an image of the lab (part of it, can't see weapons on tables so well...) - http://www.outnow.ch/Media/Img/2004...=1400&h=895

image of gabriel van helsing - http://www.outnow.ch/Media/Img/2004...=983&h=1400

don't need to show pix of weaponry lab much, won't need that yet...

(please log in to view the image)

wallpaper: the main one, bottom row, where gabriel is walking into a marble white place/hall - that's the inside of the place that is above ground. near the entrance. pretty much entrance hall there.

http://www.livejournal.com/communit...759.html#cutid1 - see first icon on this page here. outside of building. i think.

if these images aren't satisfactory, which they aren't really, than go to the official movie site for van helsing. http://www.vanhelsing.net - hope this site works for you. i don't have macromedia not flash player. so i think you can access more of this site than i can.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 12:15 PM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

so darn difficult to find good images of this place! *ack* mad why is the internet so limited on images of vh and require so much flash player on so many movie sites these days when i don't have that? so annoying! *ack*

anyways, you can just describe and guess what the rest of the place looks like from the images. basically, a place with many halls, nice white marble walls and collums, high ceilings with religious paintings, doors, a place to confess. one confession stand leads, special entrance into labs that are under ground. labs don't have to be desribed as anything special, just improvise on some of the description, please.

as for where i'm imagining the prisoners to be, for this doesn't exist in the movie, will be on the same level and different wing, level of the labs. or just a floor below. or something. not sure yet.

how are you holding up there? any questions before i have to bust my ass further like mad to try to explain this place to you? *huffs and puffs from search of images*

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 12:19 PM
Roulette
Freak

thanks for dat boppybig grin i have ideas nowevil face....

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 12:20 PM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

good good! bunny i'm just beat from the image hunt and bustin' a move to get this place in your head. exhausted and bonkers. anything else you would like to know?

btw, tell me first of what you plan to write next, after my start post.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 12:22 PM
Roulette
Freak

hmmmm how many order ppl?...lol.......8? 10?...

wellbig grin.i plan to describe the council.....the dim light shining thru ....(as seen in one of ur photos)big grin...describe the feelings of the 2 men..das only brief.....but u no what i meanbig grin...

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 12:29 PM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

you want me to describe the man in the photo, the head cardinal? well, since you dont' know nor see much of the "council", we'll just have to improvise on this. maybe about 5-9. than there are always lower ranked workers after that. and monks and friars/engineers/inventors there. and a punch of people that are useful to the organization. you don't really need to get indepth about the council. mainly the few men who talk to gabriel and carl. he won't go before the council much. unless the situation calls for it. as for what those men are like, what do you think they should be like? give a rough rundown of what you plan to write in your post, turn. sort of like i did when i was informing you of the story and all.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 12:34 PM
Roulette
Freak

ohhhhhhsmile.thankiesbig grin.....lol....ok....it was really brief....lol...but i posted it above ur post..lol.....ill make it up randomly....so im not too sure on what exactly iill write....but i av a good ideasmile...

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 12:45 PM