KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Kirsten Dunst and Tobey Mcguire hate each other!

Kirsten Dunst and Tobey Mcguire hate each other!
Started by: Punkyhermy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

Shocked Kirsten Dunst and Tobey Mcguire hate each other!

I read in a magazine that they can't stand each other and the WB payed them a lot of money to pretend to like each other in public!Also that Tobney Mcguire is a brat and Kirsten finds his arrogance absolutely repulsive!
Is there any truth to this?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 09:07 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fay Lupin
Daughter of dragons

I wouldn't be surprised... Although Tobey seems really down to earth to me...

DMAG love I love Dom and Billy

My Harry Potter fanfictions Please review if you read them! If you don't, I'll know! And I'll hunt you down and force a review out of you!! big grin

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 09:09 PM
Fay Lupin is currently offline Click here to Send Fay Lupin a Private Message Find more posts by Fay Lupin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

That sounds like a lot of crap to me

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 09:11 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpiderGurl

Yeah that sounds fake.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 09:15 PM
SpiderGurl is currently offline Click here to Send SpiderGurl a Private Message Find more posts by SpiderGurl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

cat fight merow

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 09:29 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Tobey and Kristen don't hate each other, they're really good friends. But I did here Tobey was extremly arrogant and up-himself. Which I totally hope is not true!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 08:45 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

they both look really sweet people and i read somewher tat shes eal compettative so maybe theyre competing for whos the nicest smile

bitches bow down

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 01:02 PM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sorrow

well.. if that's true.. their acting was great!! eek! it seems they get along pretty well..

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 04:37 PM
sorrow is currently offline Click here to Send sorrow a Private Message Find more posts by sorrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fetcharada
OutrageousBiatch~!

well, if they do hate each other (which i don't think is true) then they are certainly good at pretending to like each other!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 04:40 PM
Fetcharada is currently offline Click here to Send Fetcharada a Private Message Find more posts by Fetcharada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

thats y their acotrs hun wink

bitches bow down

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 04:53 PM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sorrow

no wonder.. smile

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 04:56 PM
sorrow is currently offline Click here to Send sorrow a Private Message Find more posts by sorrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote