KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Marvel's The Inhumans

Marvel's The Inhumans
Started by: Inhuman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

MARVEL's THE INHUMANS

MARVEL's THE INHUMANS Coming To ABC Next Fall; First Two Episodes Will Premiere In IMAX Theaters

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/othe...es-will-a146790

(please log in to view the image)

Pro Tip:[SPOILER - highlight to read]: My KMC name has nothing to do with "The Inhumans". Im not a huge fan of them.

Might be good (please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Inhuman on Nov 15th, 2016 at 03:15 AM

Old Post Nov 15th, 2016 03:12 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

So what, like Agent's of Shield Inhumans?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2016 03:26 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
So what, like Agent's of Shield Inhumans?

Yeah I guess they want to expand on that. Says it will feature Black Bolt and the royal family.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2016 03:28 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Count me in. I've been thoroughly impressed with everything Marvel has done on the small screen

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 15th, 2016 04:24 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Disappointed. I'd rather this be on the big screen.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2016 05:18 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

on ABC?

oh no.

Originally posted by carthage
Count me in. I've been thoroughly impressed with everything Marvel has done on the small screen
Agents of Shield impresses you?

Old Post Nov 15th, 2016 07:28 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

So this is what Marvel Comics hopes to replace the X-Men Comics with?

Old Post Nov 15th, 2016 07:56 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by marwash22
on ABC?

I guess that means they've dumped their big screen plans for this?

Strange. I would have thought they wanted this as a film franchise as a sort of replacement for the X-Men.

I hope they get Fantastic Four and the Silver Surfer back at least.

Originally posted by marwash22
Agents of Shield impresses you?

He's easily impressed.

But to be fair that shows 100 times better this season.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2016 11:21 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I cannot wait to watch

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 15th, 2016 11:48 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

AOS is ok.

it just has problem building a plot episode wise.

I do like the show but everytime I watch I kinda want to turn it off but then wait it gets kinda good

Old Post Nov 16th, 2016 03:24 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

On ABC? Ugh. Fail.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2016 07:50 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Complete Cast of ABC's Marvel Drama 'Inhumans'

ABC has rounded out the cast of its groundbreaking Marvel drama Inhumans. Set to join the cast of the Imax-produced series are Eme Ikwuakor, Isabelle Cornish, Mike Moh, Sonya Balmores and Ellen Woglom.

The drama is being written and executive produced by Dexter alum Scott Buck, who serves as showrunner. Feature director Roel Reine will helm the first two hours of the series, which in a ground-breaking deal will bow in 1,000 Imax theaters over Labor Day weekend for a two-week run before extended episodes air on ABC as part of the network's official fall season launch. Marvel's Jeph Loeb and Jim Chory also exec produce the project, which hails from Marvel Television and ABC Studios.

Here's a look at the complete cast and who everyone is playing:

Hell on Wheels' Anson Mount as Black Bolt

Graceland's Serinda Swan as Medusa

Game of Thrones' Iwan Rheon as Maximus

Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Ken Leung as Karnak

Eme Ikwuakor (Concussion) as Gorgon

Isabelle Cornish (Australia Day) as Crystal

Mike Moh (Empire) as Triton

Sonya Balmores (Soul Surfer) as Auran

Ellen Woglom (Californication) as an undisclosed character
The mystery character is smart, intense and focused — so focused that oftentimes social skills take a back seat. Her job at a private aerospace company is her life, second only to her passion for all things space and lunar. She’s primed to be swept up in an adventure.

Lockjaw

"With Eme, Isabelle, Mike, Sonya and Ellen portraying the rest of our leading roles, we have a strong cast that is going to add tremendous depth to our Royal Family,” Buck said.

Specific launch dates for the Imax debut as well as ABC premiere have not yet been determined.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2017 06:41 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I used to like Agents of Shield but I got bored like halfway through the 2nd season.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2017 05:18 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by Surtur
I used to like Agents of Shield but I got bored like halfway through the 2nd season.

It was after the events of Captain America: The Winter Soldier that AOS found it's groove, and it's been humming since.

Love the casting of Serinda Swan as Medusa. She played Zatanna on Smallville once upon a time.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Mar 8th, 2017 04:29 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

So the latest edition of Fox vs Disney, has the latest teaser for Marvel's answer to no mutants:

Black Bolt deserves better.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2017 10:02 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
So the latest edition of Fox vs Disney, has the latest teaser for Marvel's answer to no mutants...

Black Bolt deserves better.

Have to say, it looked pretty good to me. Not perfect, but good enough to get me looking forward to it.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2017 10:46 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

IMO it looks terrible. Plus the CGI also looks bad, almost like filming this with "imax" cameras really just highlights how bad it is.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2017 08:36 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Agree with Surtur. Looks like straight trash and the fact the same dude that headed up Iron Fist is showrunning this as well doesn't make me confident in it either. If it truly is a turd hopefully it costs Perlmutter, Loeb and Buck their jobs.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Jun 30th, 2017 10:04 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Its impossible to defend this clip other than Iwan clearly trying with the clunky dialogue he's given, Medusa's costume still looks like shit, the effects/sets look cheap, and with the ABC setting its going to be just as watered down as Inhumans arc in Agents of Shield. I'm not expecting much with this at all.

At least Punisher and Defenders will be good

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jun 30th, 2017 10:56 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Medusa's hair didn't even seem to be moving around at all. Blackbolt also looks like a douche.

Lockjaw just looked depressing. Like I wanted it to be awesome, a motherf*cking dog that can teleport, but no...ruined.

Though I did laugh at Blackbolt getting punched and his "ugh!" sound even causing destruction. So wait, this dude probably can't even clear his throat without murderizing people.

Wait, what happens when Blackbolt sneezes?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2017 11:16 PM