KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Is Harry Potter Really Gonna Die?

Is Harry Potter Really Gonna Die?
Started by: thething91

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
thething91

Is Harry Potter Really Gonna Die?

hello all i wanted to write about this one thing i researched. I found out that harry potter might be voldemorts final horcrux. you know that voldemort made horcruxes'. and that he made about 5 or 6. he had the diary "destroyed", the ring his father had, "destroyed", he had the snake dumbledore thinks. he had himself. he had slytherins locket "taken", and he has harry potter. everyone knows that the reason that harry potter lived through voldemorts curse is due to love. and voldemort made harry into his last horcrux which is his scar. a lot of people also believe that harry potter is the heir of gryffindor. u know that voldemort is slytherins heir. but they say harry's gryffindor's heir. i think that's why voldemort left harry as a horcrux cuz he couldnt' get gryffindors sword from dumbledore. which makes harry top prospect cuz he's gryffindors heir. i also think that hermione is ravenclaw's heir. cuz she is so smart for a muggle-born. an she knows more spells then any pure bloods would know. Happy Dance HARRY POTTER MAY HAVE TO SACRIFICE HIMSELF IN ORDER TO KILL VOLDEMORT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 03:02 PM
thething91 is currently offline Click here to Send thething91 a Private Message Find more posts by thething91 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

There are threads on this already. Reported. Please use search engine before starting a thread.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 05:48 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Please use the SEARCH. there are threads like this already.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 07:03 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote