KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Omg!! Omg Ground Breaking News!!

Omg!! Omg Ground Breaking News!!
Started by: silver_tears

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
silver_tears

Shocked Omg!! Omg Ground Breaking News!!

I broke a nail...
Now lavish me with attention and sympathy cause I'm such an attention whore no expression

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 12:10 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

can i keep your broken nail as a memory for this day love

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 12:11 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Yeah!

I think I'll go make a thread for you Silver...then i hope everyone else makes one similar to it! no expression

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 12:12 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

quote:
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Yeah!

I think I'll go make a thread for you Silver...then i hope everyone else makes one similar to it! no expression

Oh yes please do no expression then I can become more popular and all

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 12:13 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

interesting [SPOILER - highlight to read]: not !!!

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

quote:
Originally posted by HockeyHorror

can i keep your broken nail as a memory for this day love

what, the day you broke my heart

lil bitchiness
-

quote:
Originally posted by silver_tears
Oh yes please do no expression then I can become more popular and all

Deffinitivly!!

I'll do anything to fit in! no expression

Dont you just love people who dont get sarcasm

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 12:14 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

yes

ill preserve the nail in a jar and ill freeze it so they can clone you in the future if its possible love

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 12:14 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
Originally posted by Pablo G
interesting [SPOILER - highlight to read]: not !!!

It is far more interesting than that copy cat thread you made no expression

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 12:15 AM
silver_tears

quote:
Deffinitivly!!

I'll do anything to fit in! no expression

Dont you just love people who dont get sarcasm

I might even fake some pics of me too that atta do it

silver_tears

quote:
Originally posted by HockeyHorror
yes

ill preserve the nail in a jar and ill freeze it so they can clone you in the future if its possible love

make lots of mes and we shall take over the world ninja

Lightningrod
gay o' time

In loving memory of Sil's nail (please log in to view the image)

Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
I might even fake some pics of me too that atta do it

No no no, not your own, you musnt!

You must find a random picture than fake it, and say its you! yes That seems really popular also.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 12:16 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i love this thread laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 12:16 AM
silver_tears

quote:
Originally posted by Royal Knight
In loving memory of Sil's nail (please log in to view the image)

That bastard ran away with my hair clippings from my last haircut mad

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 12:18 AM
silver_tears

quote:
No no no, not your own, you musnt!

You must find a random picture than fake it, and say its you! yes That seems really popular also.

Omg and then get all ****ed over and start lying to cover my tracks that's the new plan ninja

Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

quote:
It is far more interesting than that copy cat thread you made no expression

Ouch sad

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

KA POW!!

Attachment: own3d.gif
This has been downloaded 57 time(s).

lil bitchiness
-

quote:
Omg and then get all ****ed over and start lying to cover my tracks that's the new plan ninja

Deffinitivly!

Thats the fashion these days!

eek! dont you just want to fit in desperately.

no expression

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 12:20 AM
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Dave Chapelle kicks ass !

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 12:21 AM