KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Amish Country!

Amish Country!
Started by: moonwalker741

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

Miffed Amish Country!

NO!!! Im going to amish conutry tommorow morning for my church to see some play thingy, its horrible! im going to amish country!

ITS THE AMISH! NOO!

im gonna take a digital camera and shove it in there face and yell how do you like dem apples and then run....

please save me before i kill myself

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 12:46 AM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dirtyducky

lmao.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 12:48 AM
dirtyducky is currently offline Click here to Send dirtyducky a Private Message Find more posts by dirtyducky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

im serious, i dont want to go, there gonna brainwash by mind by saying cell phones are possesed by the devil, i dont want that!!!!!! help!!

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 12:48 AM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mrozik
I am just me

The amish.... rock

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 12:49 AM
Mrozik is currently offline Click here to Send Mrozik a Private Message Find more posts by Mrozik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dirtyducky

yea...i went past all these menonites when i was in Kitchener for a couple days...and lemme tell ya...when we stopped at the crossing light we had to wait for this mennonite to go past in his horse and carriage.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 12:50 AM
dirtyducky is currently offline Click here to Send dirtyducky a Private Message Find more posts by dirtyducky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

laughing

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 12:50 AM
Mrozik
I am just me

I want to go....

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 12:52 AM
Mrozik is currently offline Click here to Send Mrozik a Private Message Find more posts by Mrozik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dirtyducky

lol...you sound like some kid who wants to go to an amusemant park stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 12:53 AM
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

"Mommny i want to go to amsih country!!!"

"ok hunny **pats head"

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 12:55 AM
dirtyducky

laughing

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 12:56 AM
dirtyducky

whats the difference between amish and menonites? confused

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 12:56 AM
Mrozik
I am just me

Thats me.... Can we? Can we? Can we?

Are we there yet?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 12:57 AM
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

imp retty sure there the same thing

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 12:58 AM
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

quote:
Originally posted by Mrozik
Thats me.... Can we? Can we? Can we?

Are we there yet?

lmao ahahahaha laughing

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 12:58 AM
dirtyducky

quote:
Originally posted by moonwalker741
imp retty sure there the same thing

ah. ic. lol

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 12:59 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I saw meneniots at a burger king once. I was coming back from a reptile show and they were in there and I was like whoa bessy. and there was this one kid probably about 12 and he had suspenders and dress pants with a bowtie. and the dad was about 6'9 with a huge beard and suspenders. And his wife was pretty ugly, no make up, no body, terribal clothes and .....ugly. So yea I was suprised to see them.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 01:57 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dirtyducky

lol..me and my friends to to wendys for lunch alot because its right by my school, and we see these people all the time dressed like that kinda

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 01:58 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by moonwalker741
im serious, i dont want to go, there gonna brainwash by mind by saying cell phones are possesed by the devil, i dont want that!!!!!! help!!

Man, your going to an Amish Paradise! eek!

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 02:01 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

you should bring your cell phone, cd player, and all of your other electonics and tease all of them with your stuff. they'd get pissed

also what part of jersey are you from

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 02:04 AM
dirtyducky

lol...has anyone heard that amish song by weird al?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 02:07 AM