KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » What Val Kilmer is up to these days

What Val Kilmer is up to these days
Started by: Cosmic_Beings

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cosmic_Beings
Restricted

Account Restricted

What Val Kilmer is up to these days

Wondering what Val Kilmer, who played Batman/Bruce Wayne in Batman Forever, is doing these days?

http://www.hourofpower.org/video/video.cfm

Old Post Nov 19th, 2004 10:38 PM
Cosmic_Beings is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic_Beings a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic_Beings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sileas

hmmm....i tried to post a link, but it says i am not nearly cool enough to post links yet. roll eyes (sarcastic) o well...

gotten from a web site on him: believe it or don't----is everyone seated comfortably?----he's singing in a stage musical, or was until very recently, anyway. funny enough, the same role he did in the prince of egypt--Moses. iirc, it was a french musical translated to english. kinda inneresting.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2004 11:59 PM
Sileas is currently offline Click here to Send Sileas a Private Message Find more posts by Sileas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic_Beings
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, yes, the link I posted has an interview with him talking about it on a Christian program called hour of power...

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 03:40 AM
Cosmic_Beings is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic_Beings a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic_Beings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

he what?

anyway, moving to Movie Stars & Celebrities Forum...

by Scythe

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 05:03 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsychoFreeak

laughing
i was just thinking that.....SINGING???

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 07:05 AM
PsychoFreeak is currently offline Click here to Send PsychoFreeak a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoFreeak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

he is in the movie Alexander

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 07:14 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

he plays philip alexander's father in flashbacks a small role that im sure he finished filming long ago.. hes prolly waiting for tom cruise and bruckheimer to get desperate enough for a top gun 2

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 07:16 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sileas

singing? yup. he can sing. see the movie "the Doors". he did i think all of the singing in there. (i've never seen it tho). he was eduated at julliard. being surprised that an actor can sing is like being surprised that a benedictine monk can sing. they grab you, tackle you to the floor, and MAKE you learn. some keep up with it and get serious with it, doing broadway, and some just fool around with it occasionally and stick with more of a pop sound, which apparently is what kilmer is. it ain't surpising.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 04:42 PM
Sileas is currently offline Click here to Send Sileas a Private Message Find more posts by Sileas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

I think he plays in the new movie "Alexanda" I remember seeing his name when I looked up to see the coming attreation.But then again I was tired that night so I could had been seeing things.
Anywy I wish he could be the new batman.He is my favorite batman so far!Why on earth can he not play Batman in the new movie coming out next year?JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 06:06 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic_Beings
Restricted

Account Restricted

He is in the new movie Alexander, not Alexanda...

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 09:17 PM
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

I forgot the er!Sorry thanks for telling me the right spelling of the name.See you around!JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2004 01:48 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Loved him as Phillip thumb up

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 12:39 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jenn624

wow...Val Kilmer as Moses.

and as far as I know he did do the singing in the Doors (excellent movie, he made the best Jim Morrison..it was freaky how well he played Jim)

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 10:05 PM
jenn624 is currently offline Click here to Send jenn624 a Private Message Find more posts by jenn624 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SithSpy
Prodigal Son

his alltime best role had to be as Doc Holliday in "Tombstone" "I'm here huckelberry" "You're a daisy if u do!" ha

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 08:44 PM
SithSpy is currently offline Click here to Send SithSpy a Private Message Find more posts by SithSpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angel28
Wolves did it.

He is philip in "Alexander". I read he did some of the vocal's in "The Door's". He did do all of his own singing in"Top Secret", so he can sing. He has just done a movie with the lovely robert downey jr called "Kiss, Kiss, Bang, Bang" it should be out next year. He couldn't be in the new batman film he is to old, it's going back to the begining why did bruce wayne become batman and i think christain bale will be good in the role

Where'd they find you? floating in the atlantic blowing water out the top of ur head.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 02:24 PM
angel28 is currently offline Click here to Send angel28 a Private Message Find more posts by angel28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote