KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » babysitters

babysitters
Started by: ladygrim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

babysitters

why do people seem to have it in for babysitters no matter how many different urban legends there is your guarented to find 100 bout babysitters....
i just read one were the sed

a man and a woman hired a babysitter how turned out to be a hippy but they thought nuthing ofit and went out neway ...so just to ceck she was ok they rang her half way through the play ....on the fone she sed that the baby was fine anfd that she was preparing the turjkey dinner for them stuffing it and cooking it off for them
... they didnt rember buying a turkey or having one n the house????
so when they return to find the baby sitter high as a kite and no trace of the baby the searched everywhere for the kid only to find it half eaten and wrapped in foil....
sick

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 12:55 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

yummm

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 01:00 PM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Suki
~Smallville's Gal~

eurk thts gross.

I have one its about a girl who has a knock on the door. its a guy asking for help but she wont answer the door to him so he gives her the details and tells her to phone a garage...well its really freaky. He yells to he saying tht some1 is in the house and when she looks around the kids are gone....but how?? she knocked the entire house

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 01:19 PM
Suki is currently offline Click here to Send Suki a Private Message Find more posts by Suki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noxi
Aqualibrium

quote:
Originally posted by Deity
yummm

totally ...............

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 01:39 PM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

omg you sik people ....
there seems to be a lot of urban legends to do wit babystters

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 02:17 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

Yum, turjkey.....

Im Back happy

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 04:36 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Mmmm

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 05:21 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ssj4goku

reminds me of when i was 11 years old and got laid by my 15 year old babysitter so i say hell yeah

MEEEE MEEEE MEEEE, and ME TOO
Agent Smith Matrix Reloaded

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 05:28 PM
ssj4goku is currently offline Click here to Send ssj4goku a Private Message Find more posts by ssj4goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

erm cause babysitters suck....

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 05:34 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

interesting..........

made by Scribble

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 05:36 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ssj4goku

whats interesting

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 05:39 PM
ssj4goku is currently offline Click here to Send ssj4goku a Private Message Find more posts by ssj4goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

this thread.......

and yours and discos post.....

made by Scribble

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 05:41 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ssj4goku

is mine good or bad
you know me and him could start an for or against babysiter thread i am pretty sure though the for would win though for the simple fact every one has a fantasy with one of their babysitters

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 05:46 PM
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

its interesting cuz ive been a babysitter off and on for sometime now and i like to see what others think of us........

made by Scribble

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 05:52 PM
ssj4goku

well hey i may be a 22 year old but if i had a baby sitter for my little sister that was single and at least 20 i would have to say that i would find her intreging and may want to get with her if i got to know her of course but hey sex is agood thing

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 05:56 PM
Discos
The Discmeister

your 15 year old babysitter laid you erm

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 05:57 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

..........im a babysitter eek!

ive never done anything wrong happy

except that one time whne i pour vodka in the pool an lit it

it looked so fuking sexy

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 05:58 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ssj4goku

hell yeah when i was eleven

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 05:59 PM
ssj4goku

is there any thing wrong with having sex with a baby sitter if so let me know

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 06:00 PM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

nope happy

as long asyou arnt like two

sex is a good thing

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 06:01 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote