KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » REX'S GAME DUEL--Rex vs. Arleth & Gruo'R'R'R

REX'S GAME DUEL--Rex vs. Arleth & Gruo'R'R'R
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

REX'S GAME DUEL--Rex vs. Arleth & Gruo'R'R'R

Arleth and Gruo are face to face with the powerful Dark Jedi and Chiss Rex, the leader of the Invader army. He wields a powerful knowledge of dueling and a blue- and double-bladed lightsaber. His menacing eyes glow with a red hateful light.

Ush and/or Yerssot, your turn first.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2002 10:58 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

(in the thread you said I ignited my lightsabre, Gruo'R'R'R hasn't done that yet. He counts on his speed first (with the use of the force of course) )

Old Post Apr 13th, 2002 11:07 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

In that case, Arleth is covering his apparently defenceless buddy!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 13th, 2002 11:35 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

(Well, get your saber out! Rex is good! Now start fighting!)

Old Post Apr 14th, 2002 01:39 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

"A Jedi uses his knowledge for wisdom and defence
I do not seek aggresion.
I missed the talks so if we can do them one more time with me, I'm sure we will work out a solution"

Old Post Apr 14th, 2002 09:03 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oh crumbs, we're going to die...

There is no way Arleth is moving away from Gruo before the big wookie actually draws.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 14th, 2002 10:05 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"You do not wish to fight Wookiee? Then you shall die!" Rex says. He runs at you and begins the attack. Arleth manages to block, but Rex puts a gash in Gruo's arm. The Wookiee howls in pain.

(I have to get the game going, don't I?)

Old Post Apr 18th, 2002 01:09 AM
yerssot

(Would be nice to let me first describe my move before you say I already have a hole in my arm...)
(Gruo'R'R'R is a Wookie, so he has a powerfull style)

With a quick Force jump backwards the Wookie gets himself in safety...
I sense you don't want to talk...
He quickly ignites his lightsabre and walks towards the attacker

Old Post Apr 18th, 2002 03:23 PM
REXXXX
Networking

(well, say an attack)

Old Post Apr 20th, 2002 02:32 AM
yerssot

(You just run and slash, wich is definitly NOT precise to fight, so the move I made: jumping backwards a lot is more then enough to avoid you for a few moments)

Old Post Apr 20th, 2002 08:21 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Rex is getting angry at Gruo for not fighting. "Come now, you walking carpet, give me your best shot!"

Old Post Apr 21st, 2002 04:55 AM
yerssot

(at what point Arleth can get in? I suppose this is a sort of DOTF...)

Old Post Apr 21st, 2002 08:58 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I can 'get in' at the point where I am not worried that if I leave you you will get hacked to pieces!

BtVS

Old Post Apr 21st, 2002 09:28 AM
yerssot

thought it was real action time; like we two attack the other at the same time

Old Post Apr 21st, 2002 12:23 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, what I am doing is guarding you. You can attack under my cover.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 21st, 2002 12:31 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Go ahead, slice me to pieces."

Old Post Apr 21st, 2002 05:52 PM
yerssot

(gonna PM you first Rex)

Old Post Apr 21st, 2002 07:04 PM
REXXXX
Networking

(I'm going to have Ush probably delete a few posts in this)

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2002 04:18 AM
yerssot

"Come friend Jedi, let us test the abilities in this one. I wonder if he can fight two at the same time..."

He walks calmly to the others...

(Ush, you need to reply first, then I can make a move)

Old Post May 1st, 2002 10:28 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ah, gee, I'm really worries about you, yerss...

Arleth speeds over to Rex's right flank, and executes a spin-and-strike so he ends up facing his opponent.

BtVS

Old Post May 4th, 2002 08:52 AM